Liberty City Fight Club

AbSoLuTiOn

explicitmo

What's better than a good old fistfight with 16 ppl? Having a beer or two while fighting!

So what about the Steinway-Beergarden as location for it? wink.gif

I would like the idea to make it on top of tall buildings, too.

BTW: I wit it! colgate.gif

Idea for a location:

Everyone get into helicopters. Fly to the top of a building. KING OF THE HILL!

SaintJimmy

But...you're not supposed to talk about fight club! lol.gif

explicitmo

cookie.gifbiggrin.gif

SaintJimmy

cookie.gifbiggrin.gif

Sweet! a cookie!

kk, im outa here.

wink.gif

explicitmo

As much as I like the idea of a deathmatch type of brawl, teamfights would be nice, too.

You know, like tag-team or even "Football Factory" kind of group fights!

After we had a couple of "every man for himself" DM-battles, and there are more and more people that want to join we could build up groups in the forum and let them battle in Team-Deathmatches.

Just an idea, but I'm still up for EVERYTHING that has to do with killing people without using projectiles! devil.gif

just a suggestion of a location, fill up the choppers take it to the top of a skyscraper, Surround the fighters and let the battle commence....EPIC

RENEGADEPSYCHO
I've had this idea running around in my head for a few days now and i think it could potentially be very fun.

The general idea is to have a private Free Mode and fill with people who you know from these forums or your PSN friends and find a place that represents a type of Arena, though not the DD one that's to big. You are also not allowed guns, PERIOD. Knifes, Baseball Bats and Fists ONLY.

Though at first i'd like some help from a few of you lot on these here forums. I really need to find some small arena type places, i don't know Liberty that well yet and i could probably guess that quite a few of you probably do know it well. I'd also like some help with the main rules of this, there are some obvious ones that i pointed out earlier but maybe a few more are needed.

If you are interested in it and want to help me out and/or take part then feel free to say so.

(If an idea like this has already been conceived then feel free to lock the thread and burn it in an incinerator)

How about a rooftop? imagine some kind of FINISH HIM move haha.. first one to fall of OBVIOUSLY loses.

Count me in

RENEGADEPSYCHO

explicitmo
I've had this idea running around in my head for a few days now and i think it could potentially be very fun.

The general idea is to have a private Free Mode and fill with people who you know from these forums or your PSN friends and find a place that represents a type of Arena, though not the DD one that's to big. You are also not allowed guns, PERIOD. Knifes, Baseball Bats and Fists ONLY.

Though at first i'd like some help from a few of you lot on these here forums. I really need to find some small arena type places, i don't know Liberty that well yet and i could probably guess that quite a few of you probably do know it well. I'd also like some help with the main rules of this, there are some obvious ones that i pointed out earlier but maybe a few more are needed.

If you are interested in it and want to help me out and/or take part then feel free to say so.

(If an idea like this has already been conceived then feel free to lock the thread and burn it in an incinerator)

How about a rooftop? imagine some kind of FINISH HIM move haha.. first one to fall of OBVIOUSLY loses.

Count me in

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Ur the 5th one with that great idea now (no sarcasm here, the idea IS nice!).

Obviously nobody is reading more than the first post anymore...

Can't wait to slap the sh*t out of ur mouth! devil.gif

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Count me in

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Are you being serial?

My bad for not reading it, I usually do read all the way through topics before posting. Anywho, add me on PSN and i'll slap you so hard you'll SEE why the statue of happiness turned ugly

PurplePerson07

Some one should record it and upload it to youtube, it will be funny to watch.

Edited by PurplePerson07

explicitmo

Count me in

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Are you being serial?

My bad for not reading it, I usually do read all the way through topics before posting. Anywho, add me on PSN and i'll slap you so hard you'll SEE why the statue of happiness turned ugly

I guess you ment "serious"...?

Well, IN FACT it's kind of annoying to see the same posts over and over again... but that's not the reason to diss you.

I just wanted to add some fuel to the fire, you know like those "wrestling-pre-fight-trashtalk-sh*t"! wink.gif

Don't be too serious people, all that confidence lately is making me laugh my ass off!

"You wanna beat me homeboy, you will be destroyed

Get dropped like a habit and played like a toy

Never defeated not conceited, but let's face facts

Couldn't beat me with a motherf*ckin' baseball bat

If I gave you a bomb that was nuclear armed

You could shoot it at me sucker and I wouldn't get harmed

Cause punk you can't stop me, bullets couldn't drop me

Stand on a mountain and still couldn't top me, huh

You think you'll beat me boy get it together

Cause I'll never be beat ya punk NEVER!!"

Edited by explicitmo

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Count me in

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Are you being serial?

Well, IN FACT it's kind of annoying to see the same posts over and over again... but that's not the reason to diss you.

I just wanted to add some fuel to the fire, you know like those "wrestling-pre-fight-trashtalk-sh*t"! wink.gif

Don't be too serious people, all that confidence lately is making me laugh my ass off!

No I meant SERIAL... are you being serial? MANBEARPIG

haha Wrestling trash talk!! LOVE IT!!!

Explicit my balls, you couldn't make a nun blush

In life your a fa**ot, in GTA you'll get rushed

I'm sick with it, so just stick to talking trash

As if it isn't enough of a reason to kick your ass

Sail away homo, grab a boat and leave the city

Good job theres no rap battles there, ya rhymes sh*tty

Your sh*t stinks like it was designed to beat males

I think you were only born to be designed to fail

explicitmo

Count me in

RENEGADEPSYCHO

Are you being serial?

No I meant SERIAL... are you being serial? MANBEARPIG

haha Wrestling trash talk!! LOVE IT!!!

Explicit my balls, you couldn't make a nun blush

In life your a fa**ot, in GTA you'll get rushed

I'm sick with it, so just stick to talking trash

As if it isn't enough of a reason to kick your ass

Sail away homo, grab a boat and leave the city

Good job theres no rap battles there, ya rhymes sh*tty

Your sh*t stinks like it was designed to beat males

I think you were only born to be designed to fail

LOL, what's up Eminem?

I just copy-pasted a part out of a Pac song to show what confedence in videogames sounds like lately and you wanted to battle... suicidal.gif

"ya rhymes sh*tty" is mean though... I like that verse of him! mercie_blink.gif

How comes that everybody thinks he is best player on the planet lately?

Anyway, I won't be a dinosaur so:

Better back it up caus next time we're goin' at it, silly sucker, get ready!

Cause I'm your worst nightmare, f*ck FREDDY!!

sarcasm.gif

explicitmo

BTW, you want me to "sail away" and call ME a homo?!? Get a grip! sigh.gif

Foolish_Pigeon

come on ladies, enough of this. be reasonable.You will get the chance to prove your manliness in the ring.

SuperJude™

Well...it only takes so long to set up the game and get the players invited, I'd love to witness this myself though if I want to fight, I'll be seeing a lot of you out there when Tekken online becomes a reality for me.

RENEGADEPSYCHO
come on ladies, enough of this. be reasonable.You will get the chance to prove your manliness in the ring.

I think he's already had a few men in his ring

Guess i'll have to kick his ass on this game then, im out, later.

ChristopherD

Four big men stepped into the ring with me,

I clocked one in the head before the bell even rang,

He fell to the mat with a huge ‘BANG”,

And then there were only three.

Another talked trash about all the bad-asses he knew,

All the training he’d had,

Which made me so mad,

So I smashed his teeth in and then there were two.

Of the two that were left, only one was a threat,

The other was fat and smoked a cigarette,

So I took the cig from him and stuck it in his eye,

So all that was left was the other guy.

We circled the ring, each wary of the other,

Looking for the other’s weakness,

I told him he was ugly, he said “Go f*ck your mother”,

And I got flustered, I confess.

And that’s all it took,

He’d read me like a book.

He grabbed me by the head,

And I knew I was dead.

He lifted me in the air,

To my utmost despair,

And flung me across the ring,

I knew he was the king.

I landed on the mat,

And there I sat,

Not able to get up,

Like a newborn pup.

The last thing I heard,

Feeling like a boob,

Was the guy leaving the ring yelling,

“Just another f*cking n00b!”

-------------------------------------

BTW, I hope that AbSoLuTiOn hasn't given up on this idea...he hasn't posted anything else I don't think...

Lol well as amusing as this is, I got another potential place, the museum in Middle Park. It's a bit big, so we could try and limit the action to the ground floor only.

PSN- ElmoTheKiller I want to do this so badly. Maybe we should discuss the rules of fight club.

Guerilla85

Best. Idea. Ever.

Count me in:

PSN: TMV185GW

Add me, and I will bitch slap you all in-game hehe biggrin.gif

And ZootShoot, rule #1 of fight club is that you don't talk about fight club biggrin.gif

AbSoLuTiOn

WOW. I never expected such a wide response to this, it's brilliant.

I'm going to add some of you eventually and maybe some of you could add each other so then we can get a kind of network going so once some people are in the game a few more people can then invite rest etc.

I'm thinking of holding the first one next week some time but it's going to have to before Thursday because MGS4 is coming out, i'm thinking maybe Tuesday maybe at 8pm UK time for an hour.

Also, i like alot of the ideas for places but my favorite one has gotta be in the Platypus (the cargo ship), whoever came up with that, genius. I am going to scout out a few of the other locations suggested though.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

Coltrane's Muse
WOW. I never expected such a wide response to this, it's brilliant.

I'm going to add some of you eventually and maybe some of you could add each other so then we can get a kind of network going so once some people are in the game a few more people can then invite rest etc.

I'm thinking of holding the first one next week some time but it's going to have to before Thursday because MGS4 is coming out, i'm thinking maybe Tuesday maybe at 8pm UK time for an hour.

Also, i like alot of the ideas for places but my favorite one has gotta be in the Platypus (the cargo ship), whoever came up with that, genius. I am going to scout out a few of the other locations suggested though.

Unfortunately, the route things are going in my case, I may not be able to witness such brutality.

user posted image

AbSoLuTiOn
Unfortunately, the route things are going in my case, I may not be able to witness such brutality.

Route things?

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

Coltrane's Muse

It's another way of stating "the way things are going". I'm having router problems (as usual); a failed pun, I suppose.

If I fail to join most -- if not all -- of your invitations, do not see it as a snub of sorts....again, it's due to poor connectivity on my end.

user posted image