Liberty City Fight Club

AbSoLuTiOn

southpaw535

Sounds sweet. southpaw535 add me!! Hope your exams went well mate I just sat a couple myself and all in the subjects i hate biggrin.gif

I hope you're not trying to give me sh*t.

I can't host this stuff. I haven't even been in a match yet. If you want him to host so bad, PM him. You can't rely on him to constantly be around.

He's someone I met over the Internet. I don't think it's possible for us to be best friends. monocle.gif

lol sorry my bad

I didn't mean to insult you, my mistake.

.Up&Coming.
I hope you're not trying to give me sh*t.

I can't host this stuff. I haven't even been in a match yet. If you want him to host so bad, PM him. You can't rely on him to constantly be around.

He's someone I met over the Internet. I don't think it's possible for us to be best friends.  monocle.gif

lol sorry my bad

I didn't mean to insult you, my mistake.

It's cool.

I get worked up over crap like that with everyone. Don't take it personally. biggrin.gif

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

AssassinMessenger

Hey i wanna join your fight club

PSN: gaposte85

anyone i can fight with???

Maybe someone else should host this like the Hells angels version from the Xbox, its too gooder idea to go to waste confused.gif

I dont know if its been said, (i dont wanna read every post, but i wanna try to help) but the abandoned circus tent would be amazing.

Maybe someone else should host this like the Hells angels version from the Xbox, its too gooder idea to go to waste confused.gif

I agree Batesy, its not copyrighting is it? Let is know abso?

Batesy seen as tho u r Cool at making gamemodes on GTAF For instance, Destruction Derby and Your other projects, why don't u rename 1 and then start it! id help out if u need it!

I agree Batesy, its not copyrighting is it? Let is know abso?

Batesy seen as tho u r Cool at making gamemodes on GTAF For instance, Destruction Derby and Your other projects, why don't u rename 1 and then start it! id help out if u need it!

Edited by Bates_GTA

I don't have a mic (my USB headset broke sad.gif), but this sounds very interesting. Can I join?

My PSN ID: GTAsoldier

BTW, I'm preordering the Socom: Confrontation bundle that comes with a bluetooth headset but I can't wait. I might as well buy back the USB headset.

Edited by GTAsoldier

again...i think anyone should be able to host a game,and i think this topic should be used for that,if anyone want to host this thing should do it.

ChristopherD
again...i think anyone should be able to host a game,and i think this topic should be used for that,if anyone want to host this thing should do it.

I agree...nothing against abso, but he does seem to have several things going on at once...