Just a thought..

Zee

I was watching 28 Weeks Later the other day (kickass movie btw) and I realized it would be cool if in GTA4: Vice city or whatever is next itd be cool if you could smoke PCP/Crack cocaine/ Meth that just makes you Rage. You could just beast out running around 2x normal speed like a lunatic attack people with your fists with the screen all red and shaking as the cops try to take you down. Come on. Tell me that wouldnt be awesome. You could even do it as a friend/Date interaction. It would be priceless to go on a PCP fuled robbery/crime spree as a first date with a girl. biggrin.gif

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

SantiagoDomingo
I was watching 28 Weeks Later the other day (kickass movie btw) and I realized it would be cool if in GTA4: Vice city or whatever is next itd be cool if you could smoke PCP/Crack cocaine/ Meth that just makes you Rage. You could just beast out running around 2x normal speed like a lunatic attack people with your fists with the screen all red and shaking as the cops try to take you down. Come on. Tell me that wouldnt be awesome. You could even do it as a friend/Date interaction. It would be priceless to go on a PCP fuled robbery/crime spree as a first date with a girl. biggrin.gif

Apparently you aren't a drug user.

Well no I dont smoke pcp/meth in real life. sarcasm.gif

But it wouldnt have to be realistic, when you get drunk do you start Ragdolling out spinning around in the air? No. It dosnt have to be like real life.

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Deji is a coward.

SantiagoDomingo
Well no I dont smoke pcp/meth in real life. sarcasm.gif

But it wouldnt have to be realistic, when you get drunk do you start Ragdolling out spinning around in the air? No. It dosnt have to be like real life.

Realism is apparently what everyone wants.

When I get drunk in game I don't ragdoll and fly through the air.

its all the controversy surrounding the GTA franchise which prevents anything like this being implemented

there's those MADD bitches that are already complaining about the drinking in the game nevermind getting sh*tfaced off anything such as PCP as you say or even weed

i'd like to see drug use in the game as long as it is quite true to life.

what i dont want is to have the next gta character smoke a joint/bong/pipe with skunk, with the effects of hallucinations happenning because...wel that just doesn't happen

nickstemoeilijk

And what about those little drug pills in GTA 3 & Vice City.

They were called "adrenaline pills"... Yeah right, adrenaline does not cause blurry vison or bad coordination or make you go slower for that matter.

SantiagoDomingo

Check out the game NARC, you can confiscate any drug known to man from criminals . . . then you either turn them in as evidence or you can take every drug known to man.

They were called "adrenaline pills"... Yeah right, adrenaline does not cause blurry vison or bad coordination or make you go slower for that matter.

Maybe you missed the point of going slower...

Your character slowed down and increased strength. But you as a player didn't slow down, did you? This is to give the illusion that your reflexes and speed have sharpened.

Does that make sense?

what would be the point though, you guys would complain about having to spend the money on drugs, theres no pleasing lol

SantiagoDomingo
what would be the point though, you guys would complain about having to spend the money on drugs, theres no pleasing lol

Isn't that a solution to a pre-existing problem then? Nothing to spend money on.

nickstemoeilijk

Your character slowed down and increased strength. But you as a player didn't slow down, did you? This is to give the illusion that your reflexes and speed have sharpened.

Does that make sense?

You make of it what you wish. I'm sticking with my side of the story.

As I've said before, a real adrenaline pill would do the opposite.

It would make you go FASTER and would increase your stamina and such.

I believe the original purpose for this pill was to be some kind of drug. "Use it, but everything gets blurry and slow."

kev the man

well u can on saints row so why not and gta 4 ftw

Look all im saying is watch 28 days later or dawn of the dead 2004 and play some GTA4 multi with a zombie skin team. Its aweseome just running down the street with knives going WAAAA!!H! and itd be cool if if you smoked meth in the game itd make you like punch people a million times really fast and poke their eyes out or something, then start chasing a car.

Deji is a coward.

SantiagoDomingo
Look all im saying is watch 28 days later or dawn of the dead 2004 and play some GTA4 multi with a zombie skin team. Its aweseome just running down the street with knives going WAAAA!!H! and itd be cool if if you smoked meth in the game itd make you like punch people a million times really fast and poke their eyes out or something, then start chasing a car.

You can smoke meth and scratch your own skin until you bleed . . . that would be more realistic.

Does that make sense?

I believe the original purpose for this pill was to be some kind of drug. "Use it, but everything gets blurry and slow."

there's no such thing as a "real adrenaline pill" because you cannot apply adrenaline as a pill.

Does that make sense?

I understand that it would make your character faster and since epinephrine is a neurotransmitter it would also increase your reflexes.

But if your character increased it's speed without a similar increase the CONTROLLERS reflexes and speed, the affect would be to have a character that's hard to control.

So rather than speed your character up (simulating his epi dose), they slow him down (to simulate the controllers epi dose).

Everyone knows what adrenaline/epi does, so why do you think the designers caused the character to slow down?

adrian.swe

Apparently YOU are a drug user! No, that was mean, I'm sorry.

SantiagoDomingo

I'm writing a book, it is research . . . think that would work for the cops?

fishermanGTA

You know what that is called? Voodoo Pharmacology.

And that is the reason why so many innocent people are locked up in US jails. No thanks.

an english boy

id like a "peds go crazy" cheat, so they all chase me, standing on top of a car with a shotgun while peds claw at my ankles trying to have a bite. smile.gif

Ahhh, the good ole adrenaline pills. They were great for superpunches, yea? I remember clippin a cop in III after takin one of those pills...sent him flyin into the bus stand, it was great. I liked the slowdown effect too...and I got what it was supposed to be like.

nickstemoeilijk

I'm writing a book, it is research . . . think that would work for the cops?

I'd say it's for my sore back... tounge.gif

Well over here the cops don't really make a fuss about marihuana. Even possesion under 3 grams is tolerated.

For those that don't know: Belgium is a neighbor of Holland (weed capital of the world)