WHAT IS DLC?

partylikeaR*

Downloadable Content (DLC).

Shadow Kipper

Downloadable Content

Its going to be Episodic content released in Autumn for Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 players

emigrating
Downloadable Content

Its going to be Episodic content released in Autumn for Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 players

Uh, it's only going to be released for Xbox360 users initially. There may or may not be content available for PS3 at a later date.

twosugarsbiatch!
Downloadable Content

Uh, it's only going to be released for Xbox360 users initially. There may or may not be content available for PS3 at a later date.

sorry for being a noob but - whats all that mean? explain in simple man speak please smile.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80
Downloadable Content

sorry for being a noob but - whats all that mean? explain in simple man speak please smile.gif

There are going to be 2 new episodes for Xbox360, which you will be able to download.

The first comes in August, and Rockstar have said it will add 10 hours of gameplay.

Lazlow said in a radio interview that it would be new missions, characters, comedy and

stuff.

We have had no official confirmation as to what the actual content is.

Ps3 users will not be able to have these episodes but it is said they will be getting

some form of DLC too

twosugarsbiatch!
things you can download like fingerless gloves tounge2.gif

why not just buy them off the internet at tw@ like everyone else monocle.gif

twosugarsbiatch!

Downloadable Content

There are going to be 2 new episodes for Xbox360, which you will be able to download.

The first comes in August, and Rockstar have said it will add 10 hours of gameplay.

Lazlow said in a radio interview that it would be new missions, characters, comedy and

stuff.

Ps3 users will not be able to have these episodes but it is said they will be getting

some form of DLC too

nice one cheers big tony cool.gif

do you think it will be brought out to purchase on DVD as i dont have LIVE

You live in a prehistoric way.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
Downloadable Content

stuff.

some form of DLC too

nice one cheers big tony cool.gif

Ay forget about it

do you think it will be brought out to purchase on DVD as i dont have LIVE

My guess is no, it won't be. It'd be nice, but it would be much more costly for them to press, package and ship it when they can just make it available for download.

then what are you guys are thinking about the size....if i download it via my PS3 , the conection to the server gets lost.

so would there be a way to download it on my PC and THEN put it on my PS3...

Don't listen to these clowns. DLC stands for "dick loving c*nt." It refers to the lollipop girl on the cover.

emigrating

Actually - there have been rumors that the two episodes may be available for offline purchase also. This would be to cater for those without HDDs and/or broadband connections - do realize though, you don't need an XBL Gold membership to purchase DLC - XBL Silver does just fine, although there is [normally] a 7-day wait between it being released and a non-Gold member being able to access it.

oldage: Well, at the moment - the only "confirmed" content for the PS3 is Home integration, so it's a moot point. However, I would expect you'd be able to download it any which way you like and transfer it from your PC over the LAN or a USBkey. Sizewise - nobody knows, although the Shivering Isles addon for Oblivion was in the 2GB region.

oldage: Well, at the moment - the only "confirmed" content for the PS3 is Home integration, so it's a moot point. However, I would expect you'd be able to download it any which way you like and transfer it from your PC over the LAN or a USBkey. Sizewise - nobody knows, although the Shivering Isles addon for Oblivion was in the 2GB region.

2GB , would that be the size...damn , that would more then 2 days from my computer suicidal.gif