enbseries help!

the_clown

I have san andreas v1 and I cant get the enbseries mod to work,when I put the files in my san andreas

directory I cant start the game,can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to install the mod?

What do you mean about cant start the game? Returns to desktop or crashes during loading?

abcadgfawghaeheheahaeh

i know! i got thesame problem and you click on the icon it loads but nothing is happening and if you click more times the game will still not start. i got a intel g33/g31 chipset card

i know! i got thesame problem and you click on the icon it loads but nothing is happening and if you click more times the game will still not start. i got a intel g33/g31 chipset card

I got the same card built in to my laptop,the game itself works fine but when i put the files in the san andreas directory i cant start the game

I got the same card built in to my laptop,the game itself works fine but when i put the files in the san andreas directory i cant start the game

that mean enb doesn't support that card, change BugFixMode value to any other, perhaps it work sigh.gif

abcadgfawghaeheheahaeh

that mean enb doesn't support that card, change BugFixMode value to any other, perhaps it work sigh.gif

it doesnt help with change the bugfix i tested 5 and 10

it doesnt help with change the bugfix i tested 5 and 10

also laptop owner, it's just don't work, i think i may need a better videocard, luckily for me is an ATI Radeon.

got a pc not a laptop! happy.gif

ye, but i have one, and i like to have SA with me in those boring long journeys, it runs very well, but it just don't support Enbseries, i made already my mind to get a new Video Card, (man, i discovered that i don't support at all Pixel Shader) so, in any way i want to look at, i need a new video card.

• 6 months later...