Airport Exploit

SvenBoogie

SvenBoogie

I'm rather surprised Rockstar hasn't fixed the EXTREMELY easy to do glitch/exploit where one can get inside of the airport terminal in multiplayer. If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, there are a couple videos on youtube...

Basically, you can glitch inside of the airport building, and can shoot OUT of it, but nobody can shoot you, as their bullets will just hit the walls. I'll admit, I did this a couple times when I first found out about it, before the novelty wore off and my conscience got the better of me. blush.gif

Its potentially devastating if done right, especially if the other players in the match aren't aware of it. It seems like it wouldn't be all that difficult to patch... so.... wheres the fix?

Coltrane's Muse

While your concerns are legitimate, I wonder why this wasn't posted within the "Troubleshooting" section of the forums?

user posted image

DieHardPCGamer

You're complaining about Rockstar not fixing it, yet you're telling everyone about the exploit and how to do it?

Fingerfeld
You're complaining about Rockstar not fixing it, yet you're telling everyone about the exploit and how to do it?

Seems like a decent plan. The more people know of it, the more people abuse it, the more complaints R* gets about it, the more likely they are to patch it in a timely manner.

DieHardPCGamer

Seems like a decent plan. The more people know of it, the more people abuse it, the more complaints R* gets about it, the more likely they are to patch it in a timely manner.

Good theory, but what if Rockstar simply don't care? They've already made their $400m

SvenBoogie

Its not as if its a big secret, anyone who had any interest in glitches/exploits would have already googled it up by now.

I'm just curious how widespread it is, and maybe if it actually gets noticed R* will take a look at it.

ULTAMIT WINNAR

Seems there are a lot of problems with this game that Rockstar just isn't interested in fixing.

Fingerfeld

Good theory, but what if Rockstar simply don't care? They've already made their $400m

Hopefully thats not the case. If they are planning on ever releasing another GTA, I would hope they would have more concern for their customer satisfaction.

ULTAMIT WINNAR

Um, I wouldn't hold my breath for any kind of patch. Rockstar doesn't seem to be the kind of developer that has any intention of fixing their games. It's already been over a month and we haven't heard so much as an announcement that they were even considering an update. Giving all the glaring issues with multiplayer, their silence is deafening.

i wouldnt give a sh*t