Strange chase

neato9611

I was messing around pulling drive-by shootings on unsuspecting cars when two red cavalades decide to ram the hell out of me. Were they gang members? I also shot at a taxi and the passenger fired an uzi at me!

MisterBates666

Sometimes the cops will jack civilians cars and chase you in them.

Sanctus Fortis

By the sounds of it, they were probably gang members of some sort. You annoyed them and they and any other members that saw you decided to chase you I would guess. The guy in the taxi was probably one as well.

So Gangs Do chase you in cars?

Wouldn't be surprising... it's been like that in the past 3 GTA's.

Mr. Someguy

Well, the Red Cavalades with Gold rims are gang cars. They are actually the same gang that Dwayne runs.. Their weapons are glocks (pistol), micro uzi's (micro SMG), and pump-action shotguns. Although I've only seen them riding in Red Cavalades, the cars that Dwayne sends vary from 4 door sedans, to patriots, all with the same color scheme. Gangs also act like normal pedestrians until provoked, which could explain why one of them was in a taxi.

That happened to me as well. I was having a shootout with a gang, and when everyone seemed dead, I could still hear the fire from an UZI. Eventually, I saw where it came from. There was a taxi driver hiding behind the steering wheel of his car, as the gang member in the back was pulling off a drive-by. I shot the guy in the back, and the taxi driver got out and ran away. Another time, I was having a shootout, but instead of a taxi, it was a gang car with two gang members (one of which was shooting at me out the window) parked right in front of me. It was pretty insane in all when I looked at the street to see like 7-10 dead bodies with uzis and pistols next to them.

I love bumping into gang members in your car, waiting for them to get up and open your door when you suddenly drive away, leaving them hanging on for dear life.. Good times. catspider.gif