LCS for Xbox360?

Matthias King

Matthias King

Recently I heard about some development house partnering with Rockstar, and from the sounds of it, they were going to be developing LCS and VCS for 360, and it sounded like possibly III, VC, and SA as well. Has anyone else heard about this, and if so, have any more details? Confirm or deny? I hope it's true. I'd like to play all of those on my 360, so I can replace my PS2 with a PS3 eventually, and not have to worry so much about backward compatibility issues.

Gta Guy 108

I have heard that too, I do not think that they will bring vcs and lcs to the 360. Although I seen a video via YouTube that had a xbox version of GTA 3 in a 360 and it looked like a completely different game! I am not sure about Vice City, I also saw San Andreas for the xbox on the 360. The only difference I saw was the lighting was better.

I have heard that too, I do not think that they will bring vcs and lcs to the 360. Although I seen a video via YouTube that had a xbox version of GTA 3 in a 360 and it looked like a completely different game! I am not sure about Vice City, I also saw San Andreas for the xbox on the 360. The only difference I saw was the lighting was better.

You saw the enb series mod, I am sure, you DID NOT any false 360 version.

Sunrise Driver

Where did you get IIi for X360? Maybe only Xbox patched.

GTA Stories won't be on X360 as well as on PC. confused.gif

You saw the enb series mod, I am sure, you DID NOT any false 360 version.

No, he saw the Xbox version as he said. The graphics of the Xbox versions of GTA3 and Vice City were improved significantly.