Jeff 3rd mission

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

I'm on my 2nd playthrough, looking to get a lot of the achievement I didn't feel like getting the 1st time around. And I'm focused on getting the No More Strangers achievement, and I can't locate Jeff's 3rd meet-up. On my first playthrough, I was just driving down a street and located him, but now that I'm actually looking for him, I can't find him.

Do I have to be at a certain point, beaten a certain level?

I already killled Playboy and did my first mission for the Liberty Paper and have yet to do the first mission for Francis. This is where I am, any help?

Lethal Nizzle

I found Jeff the third time if I remember correctly somewhere in the middle of Algonquin, sorry, I've got no specifics.

But when I picked him up, the idiot ran in front of a car and died. Dunno, if it happens to other people. Oh, and a British bloke got out and said, "Oh dear, I think I may have hit someone."

But when I picked him up, the idiot ran in front of a car and died. Dunno, if it happens to other people. Oh, and a British bloke got out and said, "Oh dear, I think I may have hit someone."

Yeah, that's supposed to happen.

I've driven from the top to the bottom of Algonquin repeatedly, I don't know what's up.

Still trying to find Jeff?

fast forwar an jeff is the baby blue color,down on algonquin.Last time I met him was at night time.

Greenage380

hes across the road hwere kiki lives and where u take missions from ray boocino