2 questions, seconds ones a spoiler

Drakeria

Is it possible to link up the giant truck (Think its called phantom) with trailers like at the north of dukes/broker thers that truck stop, I tried it b4 but i couldnt connect, can you?

2 - SPOILER! - get to 3rd island at least

So With car patking bays, you can save cars in them right? with the mission when you kill Dwayne or Playboy, I killed Dwayne (I regret it now) so I didnt get Playboys sh*t, HOWEVER I did notice that h has a parking bay outside, I think I parkded a dukes there one time and its still there, I'm not sure if i can still use this parking bay, altho I dont hav playboys house, I have his parking bay?

Thx

Is it possible to link up the giant truck (Think its called phantom) with trailers like at the north of dukes/broker thers that truck stop, I tried it b4 but i couldnt connect, can you?

I don't believe it is possible. sad.gif

SA_FUGITIVE

Its not possible. been discussed.

donno if u kilt dwayne, parking spaces at Playboys still works for ya then I guess they do-

don fergit u still have 2 spaces back in hove beach where u started out. (by the russian clothes shop)

Those still work? if they do playbosy proably work then, just cus dont have a house there doesnt mean i cnt park there!

Its not possible. been discussed.

donno if u kilt dwayne, parking spaces at Playboys still works for ya then I guess they do-

don fergit u still have 2 spaces back in hove beach where u started out. (by the russian clothes shop)

spoiler?

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.