Chatterbox.

CLoWnnSkuLL

CLoWnnSkuLL

I love Chatterbox. It is geniusly written. The GTA radios were never as good as this.

Yeah, I agree, I would always listen to Chatterbox with lots of Police after me.

Yeah, I agree, I would always listen to Chatterbox with lots of Police after me.

I like the part with Toni Cipriani

Niko Van Zant
Double Cleff FM sucks and Chatterbox is godlike! I love you Niko Van Zant!

I agree.

Flesh-n-Bone

Double Cleff FM is the biggest piece of sh*t, it's so boring and depressing, I can't put it on for a second, just when the crappy classic starts I realize what's wrong with the radio quickly press on the button changing the station.

Lazlow is great on Chatterbox, i especially love the interview with the guy who wants to organise a rally but doesnt actually know what its about! lol.gif

And the interview with Reed Tucker is hilarious.

Overall Game Radio FM is great just to listen to most of the time.

Hmm, I loved Chatterbox.. but if you're playing the game for 58 minutes straight.. constantly ducking in and out of cars.. Once that 58 minutes is up Chatterbox recycles itself.. meaning you hear it all again, which is fine.. because it's funny.. However, I must of heard that radio station well over 100 times since its release.. an I've had enough.

So tomorrow im gonna be joining all three Chatterboxes' up and putting them in the radio station.. They should wrack up 3 hours.

I have also thought about putting GTA Vice City radio stations in GTA III, now I know they wont match the scene and it's gonna sound very odd with the commercials aimed at Vice City.. but one of the main reasons I loved Vice City was because of the 80's music.