Been playing IV the past few days...

SaintJimmy

SaintJimmy

well Microsoft decided to finally send my xbox back, from RRoD repairs and I got down to some serious gta playing smile.gif

I've found some neat stuff along the way, but i dont think i've seen this pointed out before.

on the website 'whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com' (it's a site with maps for the locations of items, pidgeons, randoms etc.) the final map, i forget what it is about, was posted by a user called 'Trooth'. Then I went on to read the description and it was all, cool, stoner talk that sounded exactly like The Truth (from SA) would sound like.

also, does anyone think that this game has more references to past GTA's? I found it odd that the first GTA in its canon had more references to the III canon than the other ones.

I cant come to think of them all now, but one that i thought was quite, i dunno, specific, was when Lazlow was talking about his career in the 80's and he was talking about that play about Robots that was on VC's radio all the time. i thought it was neat cool.gif

[MenaceMovies]

Yeah I also love the references in this game. There are ALOT of references to San Andreas on both the radio and the TV.

I am going to check out The Truth on that website soon. Sounds cool. I liked the Truth from SA.

SaintJimmy

if no one gets it done today i'll def. do it tomorrow for you.

[MenaceMovies]
if no one gets it done today i'll def. do it tomorrow for you.

BTW: This is a little offtopic, I apologise, but are you Blunty3000 by any chance?

SaintJimmy

Ummm...no. lol.gif what made you say that?