Ratman - A GTA IV Myth

davoelol

I, myself have not seen the infamous ratman. But evidence suggests to me and many others on this and different forums that there is a ratman in the subway system.

On the radio, can't remember which one, it said something about a rat like creature in the darkest parts of the tunnels. Also, while walking around, i heard a random ped conversation that went something like this "hey... u be down in the subway lately... theres some scary sh*t creature down there". Something like that.

I've seen this on other forums and even found it is being investigated by some 'Myth Busters'

It could be real, I have heard squeaking in the tunnels myself. If ur driving down there be sure to turn off ur radio. U can hear it yell, "I AM THE RATMAN" the, reportedly, it runs off really fast. Some say it is smaller than a ped, others sau it has a snout, alot of hair and a tail. An online match (not involving me) involved 3 people racing in the subway on motorbikes and encountering the creature, it ran off and escaped the motorbikes...

if any1 finds something else out about this myth eg pics, videos, encounters, other forums

or knows of other myths (not the whale - thats annoying) feel free to add to this blog.

This topic may have been made be4 - i can't be bothered searching.

COULD THE RATMAN BE REAL? that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

have ur cam ready when in the tunnels

Mr. Someguy

Nah, I go through the subways alot. The weirdest thing I've ever seen was a bum running down the tunnel with an angry cop not far behind.

apache77pilot

sounds interesting. this is the first time ive heard of it though. i did once hear something down there. i didn't know what it was/could be at the time though. thanks for sharing.

Maybe its splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles! and if you follow him he will take you to a secret underground city were they train the turtles!!

FAIL!

SIG-2.jpg

Nice to see some other opinions about this. I was chased by cops and took a scooter and went down the subway, at the "big room" in the subway tunnel I saw a man running mercie_blink.gif , strange but I just thought it was a poor son of a bitch who has no money and tryes to avoid the rain. Since I was shooting like I was on a wedding in Irak lol.gif it could have been possible I scared the sh*t of that poor son of a bitch or it was that myth "Ratman". But I am running around down there all the time now and haven't seen anything more. But still investigating smile.gif I'll be in touch

Screen shots please..

orly.gif

like i said

im open to anyones opinion and please upload screenshots

im not entirely sure its true by the way - i never seen ratman

Ghost Wolf

I first heard about this dude on a cheat code site, so I went ahead and checked out the subway tunnels. I did hear some dude shout "I am Ratman!" I didn't see the guy, but I'll get him! The hunt continues... monocle.gif

I first heard about this dude on a cheat code site, so I went ahead and checked out the subway tunnels. I did hear some dude shout "I am Ratman!" I didn't see the guy, but I'll get him! The hunt continues... monocle.gif

biggrin.gif thanks 4 sharing

it could just be a crazy bum, they've shouted some wierd stuff b4, whay does all this talk about ratman remind me of pigsy from manhunt, another R* gane? confused.gif

SovietWarrior42

The subway tunnels scare the hell out of me, so I doubt I will go down there alone any time soon. I am curious if there is a ratman, or if it's just a crazy ass bum. I love this myth stuff biggrin.gif.

SendMoreParamedics!

If you find him and kill him you get gloves!

He has 10,000 hp and can only be killed with a magic attack

If you find him and kill him you get gloves!

He has 10,000 hp and can only be killed with a magic attack

LOL biggrin.gif Better get Niko some HP points

Maybe its splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles! and if you follow him he will take you to a secret underground city were they train the turtles!!

FAIL!

lmao- this made me laugh, have a cukeh cookie.gif

Ratman, wow. I'd love to meet this dude. I think im going to creep down their on a bike sometime and spend a whole in-game day just riding around, looking for this strange creature.

I could make a diary containing issues that rose during my ratman discovery journey.

Day #220035787: And the search for ratman continues..

Abit like the blair witch project!

Just with no ackney-striven teenager crying in a tent while buckets of snot rolls down their face.

I love myths monocle.gif

scarface910

Can you post pictures of the sounds you heard?

After six hours of searching monocle.gif I gave up. Then I did a subway mission and found him!!!

Here is a picture!!!:

user posted image

He is real!!! lol.gif

Sarcastic? or just plain dumb?

lmfao ph34r.gif

sammyman88

Sarcastic, i don't think he is dumb.

But thats just a regular rat.

I did the very same mission, and instead of an overgrown rat I found... Ratman. He stared at me... With his grotesque eyes. I nearly shat myself. He ran towards the camera and away from Niko. The spooky thing was... His tattoo said... "Niko must die". wow.gif

See for yourselves.

user posted image

Yq5y51Y.png

I'm down in the subway both online and SP and have never seen it.

It could be just a myth some 12 year old made to get everyone hyped up.. and it works.

But I guess that's what makes the game fun.. searching for hours for something deep down you know dosen't exist.

stealthboy50

Lol.

And I have heard it on the radio. And there is a ped who talked about something in the subway tunnles. he said something like

There is some strange sh*t in those subway tunnels.

But thats just a regular rat.

I did the very same mission, and instead of an overgrown rat I found... Ratman. He stared at me... With his grotesque eyes. I nearly shat myself. He ran towards the camera and away from Niko. The spooky thing was... His tattoo said... "Niko must die". wow.gif

See for yourselves.

user posted image

damn dude, thats some funny sh*t lol.gif