Save files.

Ryder 556

Before you choose revenger or deal. And does any one have a save before Final interview were you kill Tom goldberg? I already beat the game but i dont feel like doing it again. I always get sidetracked.

Mr. Someguy

Why does it matter? This isn't a PC game, you can't just download and play them.

Ya you can. i have a save file of oblivion on my ps3 and i dont even have the game yet.

Well yeah, you can get the save file, but how do you get it working? It isn't that easy, you know.

Mr. Someguy

Well, I have one right before "That Special Someone" and another right before "Three Leaf Clover". I'm on Xbox, and I do not know how to upload them or anything. blush.gif

7.62 hiberNative

i'm not sure but try to:

1. insert a usb memory into the 360

2. select the memory option in settings

3. find the file and select "move" instead of delete

4. move it to the usb, then into the computer and share

doesn't that work?

try gamefaqs.com

i got a 100% game save for PS3 on there.

Thanks for link cookie.gif

PlayStation 3 Game Save Directory (ZIP) (North America)

100% Complete

Saved Right Before The Bank Robbery Mission (3 Leaf Clover) 35,000, full ammo pistol, M5, Grenades and AK-47

PlayStation 3 Game Save Directory (ZIP) (Europe)

100% completion, $500,000, Good/Rare cars at safehouses

100% save game

Well yeah, you can get the save file, but how do you get it working? It isn't that easy, you know.

It is with PS3, all you have to do is download them, put them on your PSP/flash drive in a PS3 Save Game folder and copy them onto your PS3 system

Edited by craze08

Why spoilers? There is nothing spoiled. Final interview was one of the missions played and explained in full in a game preview in june.

@ste_t_: I already got the 100% file and the trhee leaf clover one.

Why does it matter? This isn't a PC game, you can't just download and play them.

erm yh you can download ps3 saves you should do sum hw b4 saying such ludacris things ! dunno bout xbox but most likely you cane there pretty similar consoles

AnotherDave

erm yh you can download ps3 saves you should do sum hw b4 saying such ludacris things ! dunno bout xbox but most likely you cane there pretty similar consoles

Uh, maybe you should do some 'hw' and learn how to spell and punctuate. Cane you do that or is it a ludacris idea?

hW0sZKX.png