Drunken Deathmatch Multiplayer

Scorpio90

Yo ! <3

What if you could played drunken death match where everybody was drunk and you could shoot and fight and sow.

And when you aimed at a player your player would scream filthy words and swear about the aiming wont stay still cuz your drunk..

Hey you bitch stand still ! oh f*ck its not you its the f*ckin booze xD haha

That would be f*ckin hilarious xD HAHA

(Hate that you cant fight drunk, and go out and drink beers afther beers and get a little more and more drunk...

And stay in the bar with other people getting more and more drunk and watch drunk fights.

emigrating
(Hate that you cant fight drunk, and go out and drink beers afther beers and get a little more and more drunk...

And stay in the bar with other people getting more and more drunk and watch drunk fights.

Don't worry - you'll soon be old enough to experience bar brawls in real life. Unless of course the Norwegian government has completely banned fun by then.

You don't look old enough

*sad face*

sad.gif

user posted image

whot da f*ck ? im 18 in november :S And sow why do you spam my topic with irrelevant stuff ? :S Im just talking about gta and drunk multiplayer not real life...

Coltrane's Muse

How about substituting cocaine for ethanol?

user posted image

whot da f*ck ? im 18 in november :S And sow why do you spam my topic with irrelevant stuff ? :S Im just talking about gta and drunk multiplayer not real life...

I'm gunna whoop your ass boy if you dun spek n e english.

user posted image

xNikolaiBellicx

Drunken deathmatch... nah.

It wouldnt be fun.

As everybody would just be walking around stumbling.

yeah, in theory this drunken deathmatch might be fun but in reality it would get annoyingly old. fast.

scorpio, (i know this is spam) anyway, frankly your topics piss me off, your an idiot i dont like you, and you look like you think your some kind of tough guy.... icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

xNikolaiBellicx
scorpio, (i know this is spam) anyway, frankly your topics piss me off, your an idiot i dont like you, and you look like you think your some kind of tough guy.... icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

LOL biggrin.gif

emigrating

Ain't that the truth.

Furianer1188

I think that is a fact(no spam tho).

icon14.gif

Its Dan Dan Ey
Yo ! <3

What if you could played drunken death match where everybody was drunk and you could shoot and fight and sow.

And when you aimed at a player your player would scream filthy words and swear about the aiming wont stay still cuz your drunk..

you can fight drunk in the 1up game

alternatively, actually get drunk and then play mp, it has a similar effect to being drunk in the game

Yo ! <3

alternatively, actually get drunk and then play mp, it has a similar effect to being drunk in the game

Is it f*ck mate. When you are drunk and i mean really drunk you would be lucky enough to get to your PS3 or 360 or rather turn it on. Believe me i have tryed it and ended up sleeping on my chair and waken up with a seriously bad hangover.

scorpio, (i know this is spam) anyway, frankly your topics piss me off, your an idiot i dont like you, and you look like you think your some kind of tough guy....    icon13.gif  icon13.gif  icon13.gif  icon13.gif

LOL biggrin.gif

LOL , indeed.

7.62 hiberNative

playing drunk would be fun for 5 minutes. maybe if they lowered the drunk effect... but i still don't see a relevance.

This happens all the time

Scorpio90 starts a thread that is pointless, he gets flamed, and then hides on the forums refusing to repost because of fear for more flaming

In conclusion, stop posting threads and go elsewhere

Second.

SaintJimmy

lol kid, what are you trying to prove here

7.62 hiberNative

that it's cool to drink and get drunk

Hate that you cant fight drunk, and go out and drink beers afther beers and get a little more and more drunk...

beer after beer after beer after beer! a little cooler after each one!

SaintJimmy

that it's cool to drink and get drunk

Hate that you cant fight drunk, and go out and drink beers afther beers and get a little more and more drunk...

beer after beer after beer after beer! a little cooler after each one!

actually i was thinking that he was trying to prove how tough and cool he is.

obviously not sarcasm.gif

yeh this guy DOES think he's a tough guy..an no, im sorry, but you are NOT old enough..see, the age for this game is eighteen not seventeen so untill you grow some balls stop posting and get the f*ck out!

colgate.gifbiggrin.gifcolgate.gifbiggrin.gifcolgate.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifmoto_whistle.gifmoto_whistle.gifmoto_whistle.gifmoto_whistle.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Getting drunk on GTA 4 = Fail.

It just isn't fun.

why do people hate it

is it some corporate crap or something?

i used to love playin nba n nhl when i was like 15

did ea try to jeopradize gta?

im talkin bout ur sig n not ur post

Jack-Stowe

lol this scorpio guy is getting the verbal sh*t kicked out of him.. haha

Its Dan Dan Ey
Yo ! <3

Is it f*ck mate. When you are drunk and i mean really drunk you would be lucky enough to get to your PS3 or 360 or rather turn it on. Believe me i have tryed it and ended up sleeping on my chair and waken up with a seriously bad hangover.

do you ever get that drunk that you have to shut one eye just to focus on the screen? tounge2.gif

It just isn't fun.

why do people hate it

I don't know why people hate it either, they just started hating it to be in with the crowd.

SaintJimmy

It just isn't fun.

why do people hate it

I don't know why people hate it either, they just started hating it to be in with the crowd.

no, we hate it because its stupid and pointless to brag about it.

btw, your sig doesnt make sense at all.