The amazing ball

chikit134

http://www.bored.com/mysticalball/index.htm

this is to f*cking weird, it only works if you do it right i almost crap my pants after the third time it had the right symbol

tell me if it works for you

EDIT: Okay i think i see a patern here i tried to think of two numbers at the same time and it showed that all of both of the numbers had the same symbol and yabba yabba yabba. oh forget it i dont know how this works

http://www.bored.com/caveofmagic/zndex.html heres another one also pretty fun

Edited by chikit134

It'll work for everyone. See how every time you do it, a few of the digits change next to a few of the numbers? They always change the key ones so that all the possible answers are the same symbol. Look at all the digits which you have worked out and it has "read your mind" on. Notice how they're all the same symbol? Now, click "play again". Notice how they've all changed symbol, but after the transition are once again all the same symbol, whilst every other digit's symbol hasn't changed at all?

Edited by Sheeno

It doesn't read your mind or anything. It's all just math.

yes i know it dosnt read your mind ( what kind of specs do you need to for it to do that?) but its pretty f*cking awsome how it always has right

QUOTE (Mad Tony @ May 31 2008, 22:41)

yes i know it dosnt read your mind ( what kind of specs do you need to for it to do that?) but its pretty f*cking awsome how it always has right

No it isn't. I'll make my post above simpler:

There are only a few possible answers. It makes sure these answers have the same symbol. It changes what this symbol is every time you click "play again".

EDIT: Sorry, quoted wrong post.

If anyone doesn't believe me, look at the number 18 (one of the possible answers). Notice how it always gives the symbol number 18 has as the answer?

It'll work for everyone. See how every time you do it, a few of the digits change next to a few of the numbers? They always change the key ones so that all the possible answers are the same symbol. Look at all the digits which you have worked out and it has "read your mind" on. Notice how they're all the same symbol? Now, click "play again". Notice how they've all changed symbol, but after the transition are once again all the same symbol, whilst every other digit's symbol hasn't changed at all?

yeah i know but i still like this thing might be ggod for scaring people who dont get this

yeah i know but i still like this thing might be ggod for scaring people who dont get this

Like you?

It's not that amazing. As I said, it's math. Nothing more.

Like you?

It's not that amazing. As I said, it's math. Nothing more.

yes i dint get it at first( i admit my dumbness) but i get it now

tuff_luv_capo

This reminds me of that site that got shut down for witchcraft.

Im much more a fan of the 20 questions type games. Those are cool. This is just a simple parlor trick.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

correctly, matched point.

roll a six sided die and flip it over add the second side to the first.......your number is SEVEN.

tuff_luv_capo

correctly, matched point.

roll a six sided die and flip it over add the second side to the first.......your number is SEVEN.

Get the f*ck out of my brain.

Well...

what do you think of the amazing ball

It sucks balls.

Its just the most likely numbers having the same pattern every time.

Well...

what do you think of the amazing ball

It sucks balls.

Its just the most likely numbers having the same pattern every time.

Not even most likely. The one's it definitely will be, I think.

chris cambo

it got it wrong twice in a row, if this thing was my kid id leave it in a bus stop.

user posted image

GTA3Rockstar

It all has to do with the number 9. Look at number 0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 and 81, they're all the same symbols.

You choose 94 - 13 = 81

You choose 84 - 12 = 72

You choose 74 - 11 = 63

You choose 64 - 10 = 54

You choose 54 - 9 = 45

You choose 44 - 8 = 36

You choose 34 - 7 = 27

You choose 24 - 6 = 18

You choose 14 - 5 = 9

You choose 4 - 4 =0

fbeRElG.png

painkiller47
it got it wrong twice in a row, if this thing was my kid id leave it in a bus stop.

You must have added wrong then. If you were my kid I would leave you at a bus stop.

98.999% Of people are smarter then Dawg1990, if you're part of the 1.001% that are somehow stupider then him, you should just kill yourself now. Put this in your signature if you agree.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

It all has to do with the number 9. Look at number 0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 and 81, they're all the same symbols.

You choose 94 - 13 = 81

You choose 84 - 12 = 72

You choose 74 - 11 = 63

You choose 64 - 10 = 54

You choose 54 - 9 = 45

You choose 44 - 8 = 36

You choose 34 - 7 = 27

You choose 24 - 6 = 18

You choose 14 - 5 = 9

You choose 4 - 4 =0

Mostly, yes and the other numbers follow other patterns that behave the same way using this sort of system which is why I left the die comparison above. wink.gif

This is not just mathmatics though because of the way we are combining them it is also numerology or at least a numerological approach to a mathematical issue or problem.

There are other examples of such things but the method of reduction is an approach to looking at math outside the box and breaks tradition of mathmatics just enough to be entering into other areas that are not strictly mathmatical, hence the mystic mumbo jumbo.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

chris cambo

You must have added wrong then. If you were my kid I would leave you at a bus stop.

Your my dad, but i thought kevin was my dad, sh*t.

user posted image

Yey it got mine wrong the first time great work there by the old man. suicidal.gif

Adam Jensen

Its not even math. I didn't think about anything, no numbers at all and it gave me a f*ckin answer. Its stupid

doesntcheatGTA
It has something to do with multiples of three. We talked about this "mind reader" in school once...a long time ago. You don't get a number when doing it that isn't a multiple of three (I don't think).
user posted image