Help! WIERD GTAIV GLITCH!

bochen74656

bochen74656

I am almost near the end of the game and not able to FINISH it and to be consise I believe it is a glitch in the game...

Let me explain, I have beat the game before but I am playing it again on a different xbox360. I have read the walkthroughs many times so I basically memorized all the missions and where is what, etc...

I am stuck at the almost towards the end.... There are no more real missions on my map... No more contacts to do real missions and progress..... Only retarded Assassin missions and I've completed them all too!

I am 100% sure this is a glitch, question is how to fix it or am I basically screwed????

Retard packie calls me every 2 seconds about reminding me to kidnap so guido bitch for his mother, but there is NOTHING TO DO! I'm 100% completed all packie missions and there is no one to kidnap... I am right at the point where I am

supposed to visit that guy in jail for the second time,,, and near the place where Kate SHOULD get killed, (the wedding mission) but for one reason or another no missions show up on the map... I call everyone, I check my email online, I go to sleep, save the mission, reload, wipe the disc, no use!!!

Has anyone else encounterd this horse sh*t before???

The Kidnap mission is for Gerry McReary.

If Packie keeps calling you to kidnap Gracie, maybe, I don't know, you should DO IT?

Have you forgotten about the Pink Feltzer test drive?

Are you sure you're not at the point where:

You have to go to an internet cafe and get the phone number for the chick you have to kidnap?

Then you have to call her and set up a meeting to see the car she has for sale (but you can only call during the day time)

Thats what it sounds like from the phone calls Packie is giving you.

bochen74656

You have to go to an internet cafe and get the phone number for the chick you have to kidnap?

Then you have to call her and set up a meeting to see the car she has for sale (but you can only call during the day time)

Yeah except all the other contacts are No LONGER ON THE MAP..

seems like to me the f*cking game glitched on me and

erased all the other contacts on the map too!

Coincidence? I think not...

LegaLLybLonde

well... perhaps you finished everyone else, and you have to go get the girl before anyone else calls you...

seems like to me the f*cking game glitched on me and

erased all the other contacts on the map too!

Coincidence? I think not...

Moron? I think so.

This is why i disabled autosave... and yeah it sounds like you have completed all the other missions and need to go to the internet cafe.

after you get the number you need to ring the girl about the car ph34r.gif

tarquin biscuitbarrel

stop being a tw@ and go to tw@, follow the instructions.

stop being a tw@ and go to tw@, follow the instructions.

Listen to this man. He speaks sense and has two good games in his signature.

ye u gotta go on the web and go on eroticar adverts then call the pink feltzer No. then carry on m8

bochen74656
ye u gotta go on the web and go on eroticar adverts then call the pink feltzer No. then carry on m8

all you dumbassess, you think I won't have f*cking figured it out by now if it was that simple?

There is no pink feltzer to call. I call the f*cking number and no sh*t happens... I dialed it f*cking ten times already.

I call the mob daughter, I called everyone...

So before you f*cking tell me to do something I have already done before, read my posts.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to run into this sh*t.... There has to be more people out there with the same problem...

nickstemoeilijk

Is this the way you thank people trying to help you? dontgetit.gif

Don't get your panties up in a bunch.

Kennenlerner

all you dumbassess, you think I won't have f*cking figured it out by now if it was that simple?

There is no pink feltzer to call. I call the f*cking number and no sh*t happens... I dialed it f*cking ten times already.

So before you f*cking tell me to do something I have already done before, read my posts.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to run into this sh*t.... There has to be more people out there with the same problem...

Did you even meet her lol? It's in the organiser.

It's nice to see you're being so polite about this.

The reason all the other contacts aren't on your map, is because you're basically on a mission. You have to go to www.autoeroticar.com, find her number, call her and ask for a test drive, then go see/kidnap her.

33stradale

I thought yo didnt even like the fuking game... ad you type way too much (i skip leters just to save time!)

LegaLLybLonde

I wish someone would beat you in the face with a tennis racket covered in broken glass...

we DID read your posts... and all you said was that you didn't know what to do... so we are TELLING you what to do. There is no need to be flipping out all over the god damn place...

if it's a glitch, go back to your last save and do it again dumbass...

Jeez dude, you really need to chill out... Just try some of the suggestions, and if they don't work, report it in a nice non-retarded manner. You really don't need to include a swear word in every sentence. It's really not that hard to be courteous (if I spelt courteous wrong, I apologise)