Need a new sig

Vercetti21

Vercetti21

Name: KINGDOM

Size: Standard signature size. Just do whatever looks good.

Theme: If possible, make Tom Hanks and his gun a silhouette. Have him sticking out on the left side of the word "Kingdom", which should be in all caps over a transparent background. Font should be "Copperplate Gothic Bold", and use similar blending effects (dropping shadow, etc.) as in my signature. Feel free to add in or remove your own blending effects.

Resources: Image

Colors: White and black.

Additional info: Be creative and use your best judgment. If you think something would look better a different way, by all means, go for it. Need this ASAP, if possible within the next 24 hours.

Thanks in advance for anyone who attempts this. icon14.gif

Edited by Vercetti21

Deuce Deuce

Link isn't working.

Out of curiousity though, why are you in such a hurry to get one done for you?

Vercetti21

Sorry, the image is here.

It's a signature for a piece I will be releasing hopefully tomorrow in Writer's Discussion. I wanted to be able to have the sig along with the release.

By the way, I edited the original post. Forgot to mention it all needs to be over a transparent background.

Vercetti21

Those look great, but still not what I'm looking for. Although I like the blood effects, I'm looking for something more subtle. And I know it's a bit tough to do, but I really want to be able to get the silhouette of the guy in there.

Deuce Deuce

I did have a go at this, but it didn't turn out well with transparency. Would you mind losing the transparency?

Edit: I can try again, but as you say you want a silhouette so ideally I'd need a pic of him with his legs showing and everything.

Edited by Deuce Deuce

GentlemanSquid

do you have a link to the font (which is free)

is this what you mean by silhouette

user posted image

user posted image

Vercetti21

Hell yeah, that's the silhouette I was looking for.

Uh, I guess I can look for a font, but it should automatically come with Windows/Mac.

EDIT: Actually, if it's okay with you, I may just use the silhouette and add in the text myself. I'm pretty picky about this kind of stuff, but I'll definitely give credit where credit's due.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out on this. icon14.gif

EDIT #2: Damnit. created the sig I wanted, but when it came to making it transparent, I f*cked up the whole thing. Here is the link to the image, could someone be kind enough to make it transparent? Apologies for the trouble.

Edited by Vercetti21

GentlemanSquid

have you still got original file, if you do save it as '.PNG'.

Vercetti21

Still not working, I'm getting the white background. What am I doing wrong?

Vercetti21

F*ck IE, I only use Firefox.

EDIT: If possible, how would I go about sending the .psd to somebody to make it transparent?

Edited by Vercetti21

I saw your previous sig and it was transparent. Was it another sig you were talking about?

GentlemanSquid

pm it to me, use filefront or something to host it.

Vercetti21
I saw your previous sig and it was transparent. Was it another sig you were talking about?

Yeah, I was able to get it transparent, but (at least, for me) it was f*cked up with the white edges.

@gta_talk: Alright, I've sent it. Just PM it back whenever it's done.

Vercetti21

Got the new sig up and running. Thanks again to everyone who attempted and helped out. icon14.gif