What can I do now?

essexmat

OK, so I have completed the story mode but I am not someone that is in to achieving 100% so as far as I am concerned the pigeons etc can get stuffed.

Is there anything interesting to do at any place in Liberty City as I have now run out of missions and excitement!

I'm the same. did all the missions, and some of the m\interesting side missions (i.e. the assassin ones and the races)

once that is done:

play multiplayer.

It is an absolute hoot.

All I have been doing is causing havoc and trying to get 6 stars!

Cannot do multi player as not on line yet - reluctant to pay out for the adaptor and membership!

LegaLLybLonde

yeah... I finished all the mission, and now when I'm bored, I work on completing the 360 achievements, and I get chased by police on a golfcart from the airport... it's quite lulz worthy.

tigertoddy2008
All I have been doing is causing havoc and trying to get 6 stars!

Cannot do multi player as not on line yet - reluctant to pay out for the adaptor and membership!

You need an adapter to play online? What platform are you running on?

And, I feel the same - compared to other GTA games, this one feels a bit empty when it comes to things to do, once you've finished the story. It would be nice to drive around in fast cars, but you just can't find the damn things like in previous GTA's!!!

Tylerwalker10

hey im stuck ...maybe u guys can help ....i can't do any more missions but i stil have some left ...i did " to live or die in alderney" and now i can't do any more missions