GTA IV Video - MUST WATCH !

Peter Shaw

Peter Shaw

Well, if you wanted to know, it was my little brother flying the helicopter, whilst i was recording. He took over around 1 minute after the back came off. If he pushed down on "X" abit more it would have rose.

In another recording previously before that, he went right down near the water, and back up to building height plus.

Advice would be much appreciated!

Peter Shaw

Oh yes i forgot to ask.. What did you guys think of the song?

When i listen to the song at the beginning it reminds me of GTA IV (trailer?) Dark and wet tounge.gif

Its: Sam Sparrow - Black And Gold.

In reality, it would do that, theres still a propeller keeping it from going completly down, but without the other, it just goes down slowly, and slightly in a circle.

Peter Shaw
In reality, it would do that, theres still a propeller keeping it from going completly down, but without the other, it just goes down slowly, and slightly in a circle.

Yes But, On GTA You Can Accelerate Higher.. confused.gif Aswell As Last Ages.

Nice song.. cool.gif

In reality the chopper would spin uncontrolably,as the smal blade is the one that keep the chopper stable

Peter Shaw
Nice song.. cool.gif

In reality the chopper would spin uncontrolably,as the smal blade is the one that keep the chopper stable

Exactly So Its Not Really Spot On There, But, Its 1. A Game 2. Makes The Game More Fun

Any Questions?

Comments?

Feedback?

Tips?

omg its not realistic!!!11

Nice song on the video. That would of been good to hear on the stations.

Kennenlerner

The song sucks. I actually hate it and always have. How it got to number 2 is beyond me? Then again it was beat by either Madonna or that sh*tty American Boy song...Probably both. God I hate the british charts.

Oh and helicopters do that in the game, it's nothing overly special.

. Chippy .

Completely off topic, but I noticed the weapon icons on your radar. Once you collect the hidden weapons do they stay on your radar? notify.gif

I like how you titled the movie, "Flying Without Wings" when a Helicopter doesn't even have wings

Peter Shaw

I like how you titled the movie, "Flying Without Wings" when a Helicopter doesn't even have wings

Erm, thats why in the information it says "Flying Without Wings? Without Propellers! " Flying without wings is more catchy.

wink.gif

@ . Chippy . - I Think we were on multiplayer online at the time.

@ Kennenlerner - Everyone has their own opinion.. Some people are amd over this song. Its taste. Another one, who doesn't pay attention. Look at the explanation / more info. It Says

"Not amazing, but thought i'd share. "

@Danrev - Exactly! We need custom radio stations!

Edited by Peter Shaw

It has vings,they are just moving on a chopper.... wink.gif

Peter Shaw

It has vings,they are just moving on a chopper.... wink.gif

Care to expand? biggrin.gif

7.62 hiberNative

thank god it wasn't the westlife song with the same name to that video, haha

of course it is real! thats why choppers have their tails and back blades keep it in the control as someone said.

Well if you would be lucky and breake only the chopper's tail you would do something like this in real but never land straight and heli would probably explode lol.

thats still realistic tho

by the way, i like the music.

That is 100% normal in this game. We did this like 10 times with my friend when we were playing online. Then we jumped out the same time and it just slinged us miles a way from each other. lol.gif

coffeebeans

The back rotor controls the yaw on the helicopter, like when you push LB and RB (for 360) to turn the nose without banking. Without the tail you can't do that and you're unstable so you just flop around up there. It's realistic on Rockstar's part!

Peter Shaw

thank god it wasn't the westlife song with the same name to that video, haha

Oh yeah, that would have sounded good wink.gifbiggrin.giflol.gif

Lmfao

It's not a glitch. Most people know about this. It's pretty cool though!

BTW, in real life, you could fly like this, but it would be:

A. Much Harder to control

B. You wouldn't be able to stay in the air as long.

Peter Shaw
It's not a glitch. Most people know about this. It's pretty cool though!

Yeah Thats True.

I Just Thought I'd Share, Get A Few Comments, And In All, "Improve Video Making"

I'm No Pro.. All I Can Do Is Learn smile.gif

What Do You Guys Think To Buying One Of These Plug In Recorders (Cant Remember The Name) Where It Records Gameplay Instead Of You Doing It With Camera/Phone?

It's not a glitch.  Most people know about this.  It's pretty cool though! 

Indeed, however this is just in theory. In reality due to the precise design of a helicopter if you suddenly removed the whole tail end the main blades would then be off balance. So not only would it spin the body around in an opposite direction to the blades, it would also wobble from side to side and eventually just break up. I would imagine this would happen pretty fast!

Peter Shaw
It's not a glitch.  Most people know about this.  It's pretty cool though! 

Indeed, however this is just in theory. In reality due to the precise design of a helicopter if you suddenly removed the whole tail end the main blades would then be off balance. So not only would it spin the body around in an opposite direction to the blades, it would also wobble from side to side and eventually just break up. I would imagine this would happen pretty fast!

Yeah so rockstar are getting there, just a few bits missing wink.gif

But overall, it a game smile.gif

no, it wouldnt last not nearly as long as that lol biggrin.gif