GTA Next

guv

Assuming that R* don't decide to make the next GTA Blu-Ray (and thusly, PS3) exclusive, I would be more than happy to return to a more detailed Vice City. Next time, however, the Everglades and a smattering of villages/dwellings would be desirable, if they could be fitted on a DVD. Having recently enjoyed the second season of Dexter, Miami looks more desirable than ever, and the Everglades would make for some superb mission locations and characters.

Has anyone any idea when we might expect the next GTA installment? While I love GTAIV, I still have a mild feeling of disappointment with it.

Vice city would be good, but there was nothing wrong with the old Vice city. I thought it captured the vibe very well. We'll see.

Pandemic0rgasm

Yeah they should do vice city then san andreas again but they should keeep adding all the cities into each game as they go even if they are not involved in the game story. smile.gif The graphics as they are now are great. If they could improve the antialiasing and draw distance and stuff like that, it would be even better, but as it stands I'd be happy with new games if no changes to the look were made.

The BigSlick
Vice city would be good, but there was nothing wrong with the old Vice city. I thought it captured the vibe very well. We'll see.

imo Vice City is the worst out of Liberty City and San Andreas.

It is flat, small and boring, most the streets looked the same and the second island was only a more attractive version of the first one.

If they redone it like Liberty City assuming it is Vice City, then fair enough.

why does it have to be some of the old citys what if there apears new one ?!?! vice city sa lc thats all you know !

I would like to new cities, but R* continue sh*t tradition:

GTAI(Lc, Vc, SA),

GTAIII(Lc, Vc, SA),

GTAIV(Lc...)

So possible next gta is Vice city

Hobojoe4eva

They should do LA and the surrounding hills (not all of SA) in the 50's.

This is the some maniest post about Vice City.

However, I like the idea smile.gif

Only don't just include Vice City, make it a whole small scale Florida. With except for every good aspect of Miami lots of small islands (the keys), a sort of similar thing to the Kennedy Space Center (where you can fool around, blow up missles and get an instant 6-star wanted level), Orlando with a spoof on Disney and the everglades where you can dumb body's and feed them to the crocks.

.Up&Coming.

No. R* needs to start somewhere new.

And I'm done posting in this thread because it'll just get me in trouble.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Rich Rosas

I have a question that isn't related to the thread but this seems as good place to ask it.

I just noticed that a thread about GTA IV coming for PC was closed because it was pure speculation and there's no news about its future release. What does that differs from this thread? This is pure speculation as there is no news about a future GTA coming anytime soon. This hasn't being locked, why?

I'm not asking to lock this thread, or create a discussion about it. I'm just curious and looking for some enlightment.

Rich Rochas, I officially love you.

On topic: I also think that next one is going to be VC, as all the games followed the same city pattern.

GTA I era: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas

GTA III era: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas

GTA IV era: Liberty City, ...?

Rich Rochas, I officially love you.

On topic: I also think that next one is going to be VC, as all the games followed the same city pattern.

GTA I era: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas

GTA III era: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas

GTA IV era: Liberty City, ...?

My point, exactly. Obviously, I'd love to have a huge map with one or more new cities, but I'd not be devastated by a new Vice City - especially if it was made with the swiftness and quality of Vice City for PS2. I'd definitely take a new VC in 18 months than wait another three years or more for something as overhyped and slow in arriving as GTAIV. Not that I want a hurried, inferior product, but with the work on the current gen. having already been done by GTAIV, it would be nice to have a good product released relatively soon.