The snow storm

fro$$$$&#036

fro$$$$&#036

After I kill the enemy and i run to the boat how to i start it or is there another way to complete this mission

After I kill the enemy and i run to the boat how to i start it or is there another way to complete this mission

Depending what consle you are using, just use the same button for starting a car. Then foot down!

x3FWE.png

JonnyVercetti

I shot loads of cops and sped away in a bobcat...I dident even know about the speedboat.

I shot loads of cops and sped away in a bobcat...I dident even know about the speedboat.

Same thing I did.

It's 3 stars, you can just outrun it in a car, most likely easier than a boat as police boats can be deadly.

GTA3Rockstar

Same thing I did.

Yea I just did that today first try. biggrin.gif

fbeRElG.png

I know i'm really bad at this. I tried this mission 4 times in a row and I usually die when the policemen suddenly storm into a room whilst I'm covered behind a wall/pillar. Do any of you guys resort to cheat to clear missions cause i'm really rathered annoyed! Gimme tips!

Cheers!

I know i'm really bad at this. I tried this mission 4 times in a row and I usually die when the policemen suddenly storm into a room whilst I'm covered behind a wall/pillar. Do any of you guys resort to cheat to clear missions cause i'm really rathered annoyed! Gimme tips!

Cheers!

You mean when the cops raid the old hospital?

Don't sit there covered like a schmuck, waiting to get killed. Get the hell out of there, because the cops will just keep spawning until they kill you. The second you have the bag, run like hell - go for a swim if you're feeling adventurous, or dash for the Bobcat and get yourself to runnin'. Have a fully loaded combat shotgun with you and simply clear out anyone dumb enough to stand in between you and your escape.

I also hope you're going into that mission fully armed and armored. If you're barely alive when you get the bag, you probably aren't going to get very far.

Yeah, when the cops come storming in.

I do go into the mission with full hp. Won't dashing out the second I get the bag get me random shots from the cops?

Yeah, when the cops come storming in.

I do go into the mission with full hp. Won't dashing out the second I get the bag get me random shots from the cops?

there is a health (or armour maybe - I forget which) pickup in the room with the drugs. grab that before heading out.

Do you guys map the route you are gonna dash out with? cause i died once trying to storm out like a madman.

Honestly, I don't remember being in a nasty firefight as I was leaving. The cops were landing, I had to shotgun a few, and then I just decided to get out fast. A couple corner turns and there was the Bobcat.

Then again, by the time I got the satchel I wasn't really damaged much anyway because I took my time and headshotted my way through the mission. So I had the extra hp/armor to spend.

managed to complete this after my 6th attempt.

I just died once while doing Deconstruction for Beginners. foresee myself having trouble at this mission. i must be really bad at this game sad.gif

Edited by devvypoo

Delta Bishop

I did this on my first attempt.

I got the bag, ran out the front, killed all the cops, stole a sports car and drove off smile.gif

twosugarsbiatch!

Cheers!

just run like the wind man and if anything moves shoot it!

try to remember the way out though cause it's a b@stard when u get lost and end up back where u started biggrin.gif

I didn't shoot a single cop. Just grabbed the armour kit or health pack (don't remember which it is) then ran out, jumped in the water and swam to the boat

Here's what I did:

After I got the snow, the cops came and all I did was run out as fast as I could not killing any cops, then made way for the boat.

After I got in the boat, I wasn't being chased by any police boats or anything, so I was good to go. Very easy mission.

Tyedyeskyguy

The Jetmax is the way to go. Just head out back of the old hospital and jump in (press triangle PS3). The Jetmax and Squallo can easily outrun the police boats. In fact it's a great way to get away from 3+ star wanted levels.

teamfranchise

Very, very handy tip for this level, kill as few dealers as possible, when the police turn up, the dealers and the police fight it out with each other, the more dealers the better then. I casually walked out, before making a huge sprint for it.

LemonTella

I just did this mission last night, one of my favourite so far!

Can't believe that there is a speed boat - I got the hell out of there in the Bobcat!

And as for Michelle selling me out - Bee-hatch. mercie_blink.gif

Cool guys, thanks for all the feedback!

Hey got two quick questions. I actually took 3 tries to complete Undress to Kill :[

Parts whereby I was hurted badly - Don't know if you guys have experience this, I'm really vulnerable at times like these, when you're on cover (RB button is being pressed, xbox: behide a pillar, table etc) and hostile parties come storming to you or were near you, so I press LT to aim my cursor on them, it doesn't autoaim on 'em!

Hence I'd have to "uncover" (press RT once) myself and try to face in the hostile parties direction (which i usually can't do on my first try lol). By this point they're already fisting me.

Anybody facing this problem or have a solution for me? cheers all.

Next one is a general question, do you guys actually drive all the way to the few and scarce weapon stores to get your armour before missions?

Cheers and peace out!

stealthboy50

Cheers!

You mean when the cops raid the old hospital?

Don't sit there covered like a schmuck, waiting to get killed. Get the hell out of there, because the cops will just keep spawning until they kill you. The second you have the bag, run like hell - go for a swim if you're feeling adventurous, or dash for the Bobcat and get yourself to runnin'. Have a fully loaded combat shotgun with you and simply clear out anyone dumb enough to stand in between you and your escape.

I also hope you're going into that mission fully armed and armored. If you're barely alive when you get the bag, you probably aren't going to get very far.

WRONG. I wiped out all the cops that came in. I jumped on the table onto the roof and jumped down with my shotgun. they run in the room open to blind fire. Then i jumped in the JETMAX (faster than helichopper AND police boats) and drove off. Oh and police boats have no weapons on them, just one gunner with a SMG.

My first attempt I shot all the cops (they don't keep respawning BTW) and tried to escape with a car but it stalled just before a roadblock and I died.

Second attempt I just ran for it straight away killed a few cops on the way and used the boat to get to safety. For some reason very few police boats chased me.

GTA_Robbie

I actually had luck and no idea what happened, after getting the 'snow' I ran out and saw some N.O.O.S.E. guys, then i threw some nades and thought they all died, turned out they did not and just simply just had more backup, I had no idea until i reached the entrance, cops everywhere, then i just headed for a van from the car park and just went there, got quite alot of health left also.

When I noted the NOOSE and the wanted level meant they were isolated to the mission, I just evaded them by running zig-zag past them to a car. I drove into the city and ran down the nearest subway. I taped my playing of this mission, among others! It's all on tape!

I cased the island much earlier when I unlocked it, but am still driving and walking about exploring, it's ONE BIG game, regardless of other opinions. Just take a window-washer to the top of a sky scraper and scope the scenery from a top it! You can see, a screen still from there to promote the game would have been a damn good idea. I went to all the rooms before hand and it took me one attempt to pass it!

i think there's a limited number of NOOSE but you'll have 3 stars so you can't sit there forever - regular cops are infinite.

i had no idea there was a boat lol. i used the bobcat outside, a police cruiser, other vehicles from the parking lot to escape ( i replayed this several times as i do with any mission i enjoyed ).

it's hard because of the number of enemies, but if you've failed a few times you should know a general location for each. just keep trying and you'll get past it.

as a rule i don't use any cheats for any game until i can beat it without them.. so no cheats entered for me at all yet. i save that for when i get bored =p

i was going to mention climbing into the 2nd story but someone beat me to it =)

you can take out 6-7 of the drug thugs with a sniper rifle before ever entering the building.. it's especially helpful to pick off the ones on the 2nd level as they will have the best shots at you once inside.

the auto aim seems buggy to me too when using cover. i crouch alot in lieu of using cover, but not always. tossing a grenade from a crouch often ends up in me blowing myself up, but using cover and tossing a nade almost always hits the target for example. using cover 'feels' kind of buggy - but i've noticed that i'm getting more comfortable the more i play; the feeling is probably more me not being used to the mechanics than a glitch in the game.

teamfranchise makes a very good point, useful for alot of situations. cops and thugs will always shoot at each other when they have the chance and you don't offer yourself up as an easier target.