Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,343 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sektor

GTA2 Multiplayer Tools

Sektor

1.481 is out and should work on Windows Vista

http://gtamp.com

Edited by Sektor

Sektor

GTA2 Game Hunter v1.4821 has been released:

• Added country flag images in the country columns
  • Country name is displayed as a tooltip when you move the mouse over flag in the CC column
  • Added an arrow image to show which column is being used to sort and which direction the sort is going
  • Sort preferences are saved
  • /nick works again
  • IRC password is now displayed as asterisks. It's still saved in the registry as plain text.
  • Fixed Overflow 330 message when staying connected to GH for a long time
  • Changed "Your game lasted for" message colour to purple
  • Fixed the tab indexes on the settings screen
  • Removed frosties.de.eu.gtanet.com and replaced it with letterbox.nl.eu.gtanet.com
http://gtamp.com/gta2.php#GH

http://gtamp.com/images/gta2gh14821.jpg

willy_825

Sorry to post here and I don't know if you check this much but I have been trying to get a hold of you. I am working on the idea of SA (PS2) online. Here is my idea:

I think it is possible to make SA (PS2) online. If you have ever heard of tunnel programs, they can connect two game counsles together over the internet. Tunnel programs can only connect two of the same game counsles together. If you would like to look at and understand tunnel programs go to http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=283353. There is not a tunnel program to connect PS2 games right now that I know of because there are not very many PS2 games that can system link. If the work was put in it would most likely be possible. Well I figured if two game systems are already hooked together it would not be hard to make SA possible to system link. When you would host a game, you would have to go to one of the multiplayer icons. The person connected to you could just press start. In order to do this you would have to make a tunnel program that could host or join, and there could only be 2 people to a room, the host and the guest. The host PS2 will be the PS2 that the joining PS2 is connecting to. The hardest part of everything is you would have to find a way to make the hosting PS2 think the joining PS2 is controller port #2. Once all of this is setup you would need a way for the joining PS2 to be able to see the game from where they are, so you would need something to see the game, my last resort would be a high quality webcam. Right now the main question is, Is it possible to make a hosting PS2 think the joining PS2 is controller port #2?

I do not know how to do any of this but I know how it all works, but I think it would be cool if you could make a GTA SA Gamehunter.

Sektor

Not going to happen. Far too complex. If you want to play SA multiplayer, get the PC version and install SA-MP or MTA.

willy_825

ok

FulValBot

on gta2 game hunter some irc server cause crash... why? and not only at my pc...

Sektor

Which server? I tried most of them and they work ok here.

MRG

It doesn't let you host on Vista, I tried it on various machines I run Vista with and no go for any of them. However I can host fine on a PC with XP.

That's a major problem.

Edited by MRG

Sektor

What happens when you try to host?

MRG

the GTA2 Network thing just stays there, doesn't even let me click anything as it freezes.

I can join games fine though.

yaparim

Is there any solution to solve this LAGGING problem?

Sektor

Nope, GTA2 requires a ping under 100ms for decent speed, nothing I can do about it.

FulValBot

20.43.52 - You were kicked (TOO MUCH TALK TOO LITTLE PLAY!)

20.43.55 - Access denied! You are banned for some reason. Probably nothing personal.

what appened? now i can't use this program!!!

Sektor

Talking too much isn't a good excuse to ban someone but I guess one of the other operators had a different opinion. Sorry about that.

Edited by Sektor

Motornerve

I just found this and i am sorry if it has already been asked but would you be able to make a team battle? biggrin.gif

Sektor

I can't change GTA2 to support team mode for all maps but there are maps/scripts that support teams.

Try Team Tiny Town and Block Fort: http://gtamp.com/gta2.php#maps

Disinto

Hi,

I wanna play in a university campus with my mates.

However, obviously I cannot use GTA2 GH since we cannot forward all the ports on our respective computers.

But we cannot either play with the regular multiplayer program since there are routers interconnecting our respective residential blocks, preventing to propagate broadcast requests (Wireshark showed me that GTA2 multiplayer utilizes broadcast request to find games).

My question : is there any program allowing handling game on campuswide LANs, without transiting by the Internet ?

Thanks !

Sektor

If you manually enter the LAN IP addresses in GTA2 Manager, is GTA2 able to join the games? GTA2 GH uses external/Internet IP addresses but for a LAN you need it to use internal IP addresses.

Edited by Sektor

FulValBot

please all players download new version of game hunter www.gtamp.com

FulValBot

i have a serious problem with gta2 game hunter and my router dlink dsl-g624t with last firmware. every times when i launch gta2 gh my router stop working and i must restart it -.- why?????

there was same problem also with previous firmware...

Edited by FulValBot

dobosz206

OK this is what i did, I download game hunter from official webside, I install it, and trying to work, but i could not do it :S When I open Gta Game Hunter tell me that '' Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid ! '' Ugh... Plz Answer

Sektor

What version of Windows are you using? 98/2k/XP/Vista 32bit or 64bit and what service pack.

The installer tries to put mswinsck.ocx into your Windows system folder (usually c:\windows\system32\). Open that folder and check if the mswinsck.ocx is there. If it's not there then most likely some security program (antivirus) you have prevented the installer from writing to that folder.

Try running gta2gh1487_installer.exe again and this time click on "show details during the install". One problem is that it will clear the details as soon as the installer finishes. I need to change that in the future, so you can see if there were any errors.

If you know how to use a cmd.exe prompt then you can try to manually register the file:

Windows 95, 98, or Me:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system\MSWINSCK.OCX

Windows NT or 2000:

regsvr32 c:\WINNT\system32\MSWINSCK.OCX

Windows XP:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\MSWINSCK.OCX

Edited by Sektor

dobosz206

I got that file from internet, somewhere ... And it worked smile.gif Thx dude Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

FulValBot

on my pc with vista ultimate 32 bit gta2 works fine only on multiplayer. on single player i see a fast speed. and i can't fix it... i already tested affinity cpu disabling one of the 2 cpu. i have an intel core duo e6600 2.4ghz. how can i fix it? frame rate limiter is already set to on.

GTAustralia

You need to open these ports on your router/firewall:

47624 TCP/UDP

Port range 2300-2400 TCP/UDP.

Hey everyone..

I am a noob at computers (well not really a noob, jus dunno how to use them that well confused.gif ), and i am just wondering how to do the whole firewall/ port thing. Cuz im DIEING to play GTA2 online!! lol.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and they will get a cookie.gif

Orrish

HA i saw you buddy tounge2.gif

Vahndor

Can people please state their I.P address and post a time when a multiplayer game should be played.

Thanks, Vahndor.

Sektor
Can people please state their I.P address and post a time when a multiplayer game should be played.

Thanks, Vahndor.

That's a bad idea. IP addresses change and people aren't going to keep the game open long. You need realtime chat to see if someone is trying to join and not succeeding. Best to use an instant messenger or Game Hunter.