haunted safehouse?

spitty

in playboy x's safehouse after you kill him, i was in there right after and i walked in the bedroom on the balcony side and some glass on the table by the bed smashed in front of me. i was walkin around down by the pooltable and heard more glass smash.

i was pretty baked but i seen and heard it. didnt see any ghost tho... lol easter egg maybe? it was the middle of the night in the game

strange

If your baked no one is really inclined to belive you.

U R B A N I T A S

the nameless

I have heard glass break in playboy's, but I just assumed I brushed past something. BTW, I have never taken an illigal drug in my life, so I certainly weren't baked.

Its a vase or something on the floor that you step on. There are three of them in the apartment.

SovietWarrior42

I somehow doubt that you were "baked", as people who brag about doing pot aren't usually ones that do it.

On topic: Playboy is haunting your ass icon14.gif

I somehow doubt that you were "baked", as people who brag about doing pot aren't usually ones that do it.

On topic: Playboy is haunting your ass icon14.gif

this is 2008 friend, i dont hide my weed and papers from my mom anymore... im proud of my lifestyle

perhaps u should try blazing a fattie and playin gta, people who use the word "pot" are the same people who "did" weed once lol

on topic: playboys pictures on the wall have been staring at me

lol