[snp] los santos mission help plz

sir travis d

sir travis d

Hi this is my first post on this account, because I havn't used my old one in a while and forgot what it was. I have gta:sa version 2.0 (the patched, normal version), and would like help with los santos. I need someone to complete all of the missions of los santos except the ones I did. I want to get far enough so badlands are unlocked, and I do not have to worry about territories. PLEASE do not mess with the garages. I haven't cheated on money, just got 28k and won the 1/11 bet twice, so I have a lot of money. So please complete los santos missions and unlock badlands, and get far enough so I don't do territories. I also have 2 mr. whopee's in my cj's garage, found them on the first 2 days of playing. Lucky huh?

Again, this is the patched version 2.0 (no mods ect. ) if that helps

Thanks in advanced! Just say something if you can help and i'll be willing to wait

http://gtasnp.com/10311

edit: I have played san andreas for years, but I just started this save. If anyone could help it would be great. I want to be able to have pay and spray and ammunation unlocked without having to monitor territories.

Also a question. After you unlock the badlands, can u safely go back to santos? Are there more ballas or is it the same as the begining of the game?

Edited by sir travis d

We are here to help people with the missions they can't pass, not to play the game for them. What the point of getting the game if you won't be playing it? Why don't you try those missions yourself, and request help only when you can't pass a specific mission. Also, use the correct request layout shown at the top of this page.

Edited by CCPD

sir travis d

I need help with these

Sweet's Girl

Cesar Vialpando

Doberman

Los Sepulcros

Reuniting the Families

Green Sabre

Beat Down On B-Dup

Grove 4 Life

Catalyst

Robbing Uncle Sam

Running Dog

Wrong Side of the Tracks

Just Business

Gray Imports

and high stakes low rider

For: sir travis d

Mission(s): Cesar Vialpando, Gray Imports, Catalyst, Robbing Uncle Sam, Running Dog, High Stakes, Low-Rider, Doberman, Wrong Side Of The Tracks, Just Business, Los Sepulcros, Reuniting The Families, Green Sabre & Badlands

Helper: CCPD

Link: Click Here

Edited by CCPD

sir travis d

I finised sweet's girl, ceasar vialpando, and doberman now can someone help if I post a new file?

--ccpd thank you so much!! you will have to do the ones i said though - i gotta be gone for a hour or two so good luck and thank you so much!!!! unlock it so there are no territories if u can! THANKS

Edited by sir travis d

You can’t give me any points, but you can tell about my enormous generosity and patience to a mod or an admin. biggrin.gif I’m glad I could help you out. Luckily for me I only had to do the last mission twice (I forgot how to do it). Good luck with the rest, and if you have any more trouble just post another SNP. colgate.gif