Helicopter / Wanted Level Glitch

CEE-JAY

Recently, if I'm in a chopper, and get a wanted level; I can't escape the circle, even when there are no cops in the circle or anywhere near me, the circle just follows me around - forever... until i get out of the chopper.

EVEN WHEN I'M ON MP!!

It's f*cking annoying...

anyone else getting this??? mercie_blink.gif

same man, always happens with me, once i went off the map and way into the sea and i still had a wanted level!

Only 3+ stars. I guess the assumption to make is that a loud heli is visible from a very great distance. You fly real fast, escape the cops (as you said, no cops but still circle), then land real fast and go from there.

Yeah, but it's obviously something thats gone f*cked up, cause it didnt happen when i first got the game sad.gif

The stars used to go grey when they couldnt see you, then disappear. Now the star stay white even when theres no-one that can see you.

It does happen to me, but not every time.

It seems to only happen to me when I have stars before I get in the copter, but not if i get the stars after. Weird, almost seems like they have radar!

Yeah this happens to me

But didnt any of you happen to think that when your in a chopper ther gona see you? your in the sky in a loud aircraft, you would be seen on sirport and aircraft radars anyway, So yeah, they would know where you are

That doesn't change the fact that it didn't happen when i first got the game though...

I dont think they would suddenly 'build' a radar half way through the game...

IMO it's a glitch.

You see, you have so much heat that they have cops to observe you on the sky. It is easy to follow achopper on the sky with binoculars. SO it's not glitch.

Just go fast forward, and jump out so that you land on water. Then swim away from the circle, if you didn't land outside it.

I notied this too, its a recent occurance in my game. I thought that it was easy to spot the heli to begin with, but I flew low and landed on happiness island, centre of the circle with all 3 stars lit up. I got out the heli, no cops anywhere in the circle whatsoever and they became dimmed, I got back in and regained my wanted levek before the engine even started. It is a bit odd, but there are worse things that can happen.

You see, you have so much heat that they have cops to observe you on the sky. It is easy to follow achopper on the sky with binoculars. SO it's not glitch.

Just go fast forward, and jump out so that you land on water. Then swim away from the circle, if you didn't land outside it.

Well, from what I can see it is a glitch.

If you read my previous post - this did not happen earlier than a few days ago. I dont think after a certain amount of time playing the game the cops go out and buy binoculars.

Man, I don't even get stars from stealing the Maveriks.

you dont unless people see you, we mean if you have wanted stars for any reason and get in a heli you cant lose them

this has started happening to me too - and i really think a week or two ago i could just fly out of the circle. weren't there a lot of posts in the first week or two of release saying they beat 6 stars by tooling around in a helicopter? but now the circle follows me, even if i shoot down the other 'coptors.

i can agree that it makes perfect sense for a chopper to have a hard time remaining hidde, but it's not as if the cops have been especially intelligent in other matters, and the thing is -- i used to be able to just fly out of the circle! wtf!

frustrating because i found the annhialator at the airport, but i can't shake the 4 stars it takes to steal it =\

this has started happening to me too - and i really think a week or two ago i could just fly out of the circle. weren't there a lot of posts in the first week or two of release saying they beat 6 stars by tooling around in a helicopter? but now the circle follows me, even if i shoot down the other 'coptors.

i can agree that it makes perfect sense for a chopper to have a hard time remaining hidde, but it's not as if the cops have been especially intelligent in other matters, and the thing is -- i used to be able to just fly out of the circle! wtf!

frustrating because i found the annhialator at the airport, but i can't shake the 4 stars it takes to steal it =\

Yeah I dont think you can lose those 4 stars with the annialtor, which is pretty annoying, Think it makes you want to get all those pidgeons, But I dont really like that compared to SA Hunter

I always get the circle stuck on me for stealing the Ani at the airport. I have never gotten it stuck when stealing the one on top of the police station even though the cops SEE me steal it.

I think it only happens when you have stars before getting into a chopper. I have Never had it happen when I get stars for stealing a chopper though.

Anyone had different experience? It seems pretty consistent to me.