I got the Zombie outfit!

xNikolaiBellicx

xNikolaiBellicx

I dont mean to brag or anything, but how did i get it?

I remember killing a guy with the zombie outfit too.

And im still level 1.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

I've no idea what it is that actually unlocks it, but i just shot a low level

character who had it too and it made me wonder why i don't have it

Vanillainy

You get for doing nothing. Everyone on PS3 has it, you just need to press L1.

tfdt7hY.gif

dont you get it after u kill a rockstar guy? or something...

PS3 people have it from the begining but 360 players get it after they unlock let sleeping r*'s lie achievment

You get for doing nothing. Everyone on PS3 has it, you just need to press L1.

Not exactly - I played MP on my dad's PS3 the other night, using my game disk, and there was no Zombie skin available, however on my personal PS3, I've had it since day 1. It may only be available for those who installed the game on the 29th April or something, because quite a few people don't have it.

xNikolaiBellicx

So when i reach level 10 there is nothing to work for anymore coz i got the zombie already early?

me too no u just have to kill someone that has the archivement

LAUGH_INSURANCE
PS3 people have it from the begining but 360 players get it after they unlock let sleeping r*'s lie achievment

Somebody said ages ago that the zombie isn't in the XBox 360 version and people only see a zombie during PS3 multiplay only. Nothing was mentioned about it being a costume, it was only mentioned as a zombie on the loose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what you said isn't true, I don't know what's what on this, I'm only checking because there's a few sides to this story.

user posted image

Somebody said ages ago that the zombie isn't in the XBox 360 version and people only see a zombie during PS3 multiplay only. Nothing was mentioned about it being a costume, it was only mentioned as a zombie on the loose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what you said isn't true, I don't know what's what on this, I'm only checking because there's a few sides to this story.

That's not true, I just got the zombie skin on 360 tonight, no idea how, but yeah.

Edit: Now I realize I got the Kill a rockstar achievement, must be a viral achievement.

Edited by Teno