f*ckin hell wheres my money

eamonhonda

eamonhonda

i was a level four multiplayer with $125000+ worked up but i go on today to find i have $22000 and im level 2. what the f*ck is that about wheres my money

Happened to me to, I was at Level 3, almost 4, then I was back to level 1 with no money. Pissed me off.

beanmike206

sma with me

im worse off

i was on level 6 with 550,000 ish.

now its 60, 000 level 3 mad.gif

You can add me to the list. $150K, level 4. Got an LSOD (Load Screen of Death) after finishing a TDM, and when I restarted I had $22K, level 2. F'ing hell.

williamsjames

exactly the same happened to me today, was on level 4/5, not sure how much money, now down to level 2 and the same amount of money 22000.. also if i look at the clothes i have like torso 10 of 8, etc. where it's reset below where i was

eamonhonda

i got some of my money back when i went online to day i had 109000 so back to level 4 which aint too bad but its a bit stupid they need to sort out the problem

I selected multiplayer and noticed i was back at level 0. Was supposed to be level 3. Then it went back to normal.

I'm guessing you're all playing on the PS3?, there seems to be a glitch/bug that keeps setting your rank down everytime you switch the game off.

s0h607k.jpg