how big is it

BallsDeep

How big is the water area in this game,...I have been in a boat going east for over 30 real time minutes, and still nothing. You guys remember GTA SA, it's not like that. atleast not yet.

How big is the water area in this game,...I have been in a boat going east for over 30 real time minutes, and still nothing. You guys remember GTA SA, it's not like that. atleast not yet.

its no bigger than my 37 inch tv

I saw a video on either break.com or youtube where some guys tried to get a boat to go to the edge of the map. It went on for hours it seemed until it finally turned them around somehow. I searched but couldn't find teh video again.

darkwombat

i've been to the edge of the map in freemode online and i got subtitles telling me to 'turn round or else' (or something like that), when i didn't stop I promptly blew up.

dunno if it's the same in the single player mode.

I already posted a topic on this called Map Limits which was about 6 pages long of discussion

The thing is. When you are about 5 minutes out, you no longer move anywhere, but you 'seem' to be going somehwere

Like when your on a treadmill.

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.

NikolaiBellic1889
How big is the water area in this game,...I have been in a boat going east for over 30 real time minutes, and still nothing.  You guys remember GTA SA, it's not like that. atleast not yet.

I already posted a topic on this called Map Limits which was about 6 pages long of discussion

The thing is. When you are about 5 minutes out, you no longer move anywhere, but you 'seem' to be going somehwere

Like when your on a treadmill.

yeah The Water Is Just Repetetive

Just go out for 10 minutes(time it) then circle around and go back and see how long it takes you to get back to land.

Should of jsut tried in a chopper, gonna fly out one day and put a peice of tape on the map and see if my friend can fly back to the mainland, middle on nower!