how do you complete popper ice cream?

acemaker92

acemaker92

ok.....i know you have to get in the van and turn on the music and wait on customers and complete deals but how many does it take!!! i sold 87 of them 1 time and i still did not complete the asset!!! suicidal.gif...........maybe im doing somthing wrong.....maybe i need to do more?......i dont know just som1 PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!!!!!! rampage_ani.gif

crazymodder

did you installed mods? if not, please sell about 50 ice-creams and then get off the car. your mission will be done. bored.gif

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

50 or more in a row-- and exit the van.... if you die or get busted after 50 before exitying you have to redo the entire thing.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I just bought this asset but I can't seem to sell a single thing. If I drive the van around, stop at the side, and bang L3, nothing happens at all. No jingly comes on and the pedestrians just keep walking past. I've driven around for ages just in case you need to drive a while first - nothing.

I wondered if my L3 button was buggered, so I hopped onto San Andreas to make CJ crouch with it, which he did immediately.

Any ideas?

For whatever reason they made the ice cream music turn on very touchy-- it should be the same button as your horn in other car- you have to push and release the button very fast on whatever platform you play on to turn the music on... I had to ask the same thing 5 years ago when I played VC the first time--- my first ever messageboard post/question... (not done here)--

Quickly "tap" your L3 control-- if it doesn't work, try again-- it is common for it to take more then one try.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Quickly "tap" your L3 control-- if it doesn't work, try again-- it is common for it to take more then one try.

Thanks for that mate. I tried it with quick tapping and it works now.

Mainland Marauder

Triggering the Mr. Whoopee music is similar to operating the lights/sirens in an emergency vehicle. Yeah, you gotta tap. You'll get it.

I always do this in Viceport, where there are plenty of customers, relatively few cops and a Pay-N-Spray. Stop selling and keep rolling when you have a wanted star and it will go away, and respray if you need to.

And of course, it's worth repeating because people miss it so much - after 50 sales, get out of the truck immediately!

Another somewhat-related note - if you're not aware, refrain from saving at the Cherry Popper location because it's known to trigger glitches, at least on the PS2 version.

Edited by Mainland Marauder

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

Mainland Marauder
Man, I just got busted after selling 44 poppers. So annoying angry.gif

Remember that there's no rush. If you've got a crowd of people coming, you have a wanted star and there's a cop anywhere on screen, move on. Get rid of the star first.

Once again, stay near a Pay 'N Spray so you have it nearby if you need it. Don't get yourself in too much trouble with too many wanted stars (don't run over any cops!) because the ice cream truck isn't very fast.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."