Ambulances

Jonny Jonny

Jonny Jonny

Is it just me or when you kill someone when the Ambulance comes it just drives in cirlces, never heals the person.

they do say "basically trained paramedic" when you call for them.

They never help the people i harm either.

I go around beating people up with a baseball bat and when the ambulance comes and "heals" the dead person, 25% of the time they come back to life and start limping away from me. I then beat them up again and the paramedics just leave. biggrin.gif

AntiPersonnel

sometimes the paramedics will stop, get out and try to revive people. they have a few colorful lines as well.

Happens to me too. But what is even worse is when you start a fire (with an RPG or a Molotov Cocktail), the fire department doesn't come. And when you call them via 911, they stop, look at the fire, and drive away!

This appears to be completely random but it should work provided the ped is not dead as a doorknob with his money on the floor.

I was driving in Algonquin and outside the internet place someone in what looked like a winter coat stepped in front of my vehicle without looking both ways and he paid the price. A very short time later the ambulance showed up and the passenger exited and kneeled down next to the j walker and repeated something like don't die on me several times. As the j walker and the paramedic where getting up someone who was probably talking on the cell phone plowed right into them. I could not stop laughing.

I experimented to see if it was coincidence and tried to look for pedestrians crossing the street without looking and after doing this and getting and loosing a 1 star wanted level I tried It several blocks away but this time I called on my phone and when the ambulance came it took a bit but again the passenger exited and assisted the j walker after the j walker walked hunched over to the rear of the ambulance, opened the door and stepped inside, the paramedic the walked back to the passenger seat and the ambulance started driving away. I started to follow the abulance but in a turn they got stuck between a pole and a building and I got tired of the back and forth like the little toy cars that move back and forth as soon as they bump into an object.

Somewhere in a previous post someone mentioned that the paramedics didn't do anything but stand around. Until I saw differently with my own eyes I would have agreed since that was my previous experience with the paramedics and the fire truck. I will try it later with the fire truck but instead of waiting I'll call them first as soon as I suspect somethings about to go down so they'll be nearby before the fire puts itself out.

Edited by movado2

chadders42

When i call a fire engine it drives past and i chase it untill it eventually stops about 6 blocks from where i called >_>

Jonny Jonny

When i called a fire engine when I got stuck in the rollacoaster, It did not show up, so I got myself out but once I was down I saw the fire truck and the driver said "Somebody called the fire company"

I think the paramedics have difficulty driving, they seeem to smash into literally everything they see when i see them, including my safehouse cars. sad.gif

LAUGH_INSURANCE

It happens to me. I love making crank calls and get all the emergency units out but when the next arrives the other is gone by then.

user posted image

Patrick McReary
This appears to be completely random but it should work provided the ped is not dead as a doorknob with his money on the floor.

I was driving in Algonquin and outside the internet place someone in what looked like a winter coat stepped in front of my vehicle without looking both ways and he paid the price. A very short time later the ambulance showed up and the passenger exited and kneeled down next to the j walker and repeated something like don't die on me several times. As the j walker and the paramedic where getting up someone who was probably talking on the cell phone plowed right into them. I could not stop laughing.

I experimented to see if it was coincidence and tried to look for pedestrians crossing the street without looking and after doing this and getting and loosing a 1 star wanted level I tried It several blocks away but this time I called on my phone and when the ambulance came it took a bit but again the passenger exited and assisted the j walker after the j walker walked hunched over to the rear of the ambulance, opened the door and stepped inside, the paramedic the walked back to the passenger seat and the ambulance started driving away. I started to follow the abulance but in a turn they got stuck between a pole and a building and I got tired of the back and forth like the little toy cars that move back and forth as soon as they bump into an object.

Somewhere in a previous post someone mentioned that the paramedics didn't do anything but stand around. Until I saw differently with my own eyes I would have agreed since that was my previous experience with the paramedics and the fire truck. I will try it later with the fire truck but instead of waiting I'll call them first as soon as I suspect somethings about to go down so they'll be nearby before the fire puts itself out.

In New York pedestrians don't have to look across the street, they follow the walking signs, so he didn't get what he deserved.

Somewhere in a previous post someone mentioned that the paramedics didn't do anything but stand around. Until I saw differently with my own eyes I would have agreed since that was my previous  experience with the paramedics and the fire truck. I will try it later with the fire truck but instead of waiting I'll call them first  as soon as I suspect somethings about to go down so they'll be nearby before the fire puts itself out.

In New York pedestrians don't have to look across the street, they follow the walking signs, so he didn't get what he deserved.

If you saw the whole thing why didn't you stick around to serve as a witness? It would have avoided the police BOLO star. And how is his j walking my fault? Anyways, who wears a winter coat right out of a scene in Seinfeld in that weather.

Gas isn't cheap you know. Do you know how much gas the Huntley Sport sucked down as I was running for my life? I was going to stop in a well light place like the police tell you to do when your not sure but I didn't know the car chasing me was a cop anyways with all the police impostors for all I know an assasin could have jacked a police cruiser and used the computer to track me down didn't you see the terminator.

My attorney girlfriend told me about all the complaints and lawsuits against LCPD for police brutality of some protesters or something. Come to think about it I remember reading something about it the last time I was at tw@ or was it watching tv in my crib? She also said the patch on their shirt looks like they're beating and/or dragging someone and Its all true just go for yourself into the police station in Algonquin and like 3 cops are always standing over a different person who looks like they were just beaten to a pulp as they got their story straight about him falling down the stairs.

Im not sure what your talking about. Im talking about a fictional game called GTA IV not New York. Anyways, good luck and nice talking to you.