*spoilers* Final Mission

Jbeacinu

OK! So I killed all those skumbags, made it onto the bike, and jumped onto the helicopter safely...NOW WHAT? they say to get close and low but every time I get shot down by the ..whatever its called...the bazooka thing whatever..anyway..what am i supposed to do to kill pegornio? thanks in advance

Kelvinellenton
Dodge the rpgs until you'll get hit(Scripted I think) and then you'll crash land on Happiness Island

I found this mission a tad on the easy side, by the time I got the chopper to bloody fly straight it went straight to the cut scene. The reason I found this easy is because Jacob tell's you to arm yourself to the teeth so I maxed out my weopons and when it was time to rumble I just took my time and hit them with the rocket launcher, grenades and took the rest out with the old faithful sniper rifle, I then stayed a safe distance away on the motor bike, so simple. I also love on the PS3 pushing the right analoge in, which takes you into a kind of first person mode.

Good luck and enjoy I certainly did. biggrin.gif

Edited by baks155

After around 10 attempts I have now just finally completed Revengers tragedy. I managed to get on LJs helicopter then you chase Dimitri and you both go down after an air battle and land on Happiness Island. After shootig a few goons you get to Dimitri and you kill him - superb, I am now done for story mode but when I have time will start again for the other ending. I have also just done all the assasination missions which are also fun

What I did was dodged the rockets he shoots at you and tipped the helicopter down and shot at his boat.

Why are you people still using spoiler tags even though it says "*spoilers*" in the title and "don't come in if you don't want to know"?