Stevie's Cavalcade. WHERE THE HELL IS IT?

GTA_Robbie

GTA_Robbie

Okay, so I did this.

I saved while I was in sleep mode, turned it off and saved again. Then he texted me about the black Cavalcade round the Hospital of the third island, I went there with my sleep mode on, as it worked on my previous thefts, i went on to find it. Searched it for atleast 15minutes and i ca't find i piece of Cavalcade, not even a citizen driving one. So I turned my sleep mode off and see if that worked. No. I even checked the map thrice and cant even find it.

Any tips or answers that say I can't do it now. sad.gifmad.gif

I was in kind of a rage when i did this.

Thank you.

Charlie_Br0wn85

Took me a minute or two to find it...ran up and down the street...finally found it parked on the other side of a fence near a house...next to a childrens playground.

I think you get 20 000 for that car. Something around that.

i did this but i saved the game after giving up looking for the garage, now i cant do the mission anymore the little message doesnt come up, what can i do!!!!!!!

GTA_Robbie
Which maps & guides are you using?

The Cavalcade is in Alderney on the corner of Long John Avenue. Specifically on a driveway of house across the street of the hospital. I have marked where it should be on the following map -

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php?map=I...le=&set=191,155

Im using the one that guy on the forums gave. The one where its a normal one from that special website, just with the car names added.

But well, I guess I'll have to dig even deeper than ever. Because nearly two days in search and I haven't found a single Cavalcade around the streets(Except for Roman's services). Well, I have tried saving and stuff like that, seeing if it will work or something. I guess I'll just try harder than ever lol!

@ Youngie, What do you mean? Firstly, the garage is located in Bohan marked by a car wash type of marker. Should be very visible. And, if you dumped the car, it should just probably respawn if I'm correct

Greenage380

im kinda of in the same problem but with the huntley sport,with ur car by the hospital turn left and go across the road u should see a house with the car parked there so i helped u some1 plz help me devil.gif found my car no prob devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Edited by Greenage380

tarquin biscuitbarrel
i did this but i saved the game after giving up looking for the garage, now i cant do the mission anymore the little message doesnt come up, what can i do!!!!!!!

go to the original spawn place and get the new one.

The Cavalcade was kinda tricky for me when I got to the area it was like 6 of them parked around then I finally found it backed in a driveway.

GTA_Robbie

Man, that was really hard to find, wonder how the hell Stevie took the damn picture aswell. Turns out it wasnt black. But it was in greenish, dark colour. But damn, no night finiding cars next time!

The Huntley Sport is at the police station, no way you can miss it