The Extreme Risk

the all seeing eye

the all seeing eye

i think rockstar did them selfs a massive favour when they cut out headshots (pop head shots)

the next gen consoles are so powerful that they have to limit themself to what they can put in a game, we cant just see limitless violence and gore.

i also think that we may never see another manhunt game.... rockstar must have beeen at a massive loss with manhunt 2, because of all the bans that wwent on

i remember manhunt 1 was pretty gruesome, one exicution i remember is where you walk up behind a enemy with a crowbar, swing it into his neck, he falls to his knees and you kick him in the head ripping a big chunk of his neck out.

do you reckon the nextgen consoles will limit what they can show?

user posted image

A Silver Medal#2, f*ck Yah!

Rockstar upped their envelope pushing ante with San An and I think the reason comes from the undeserved early press and becoming the scapegoat of an out of hand gaming Industry. They felt if we're gonna take the heat, why hold back, and a M rated title is what they likely aim for anyway.

It'll be more of the same with a bit O spit and polish

JonnyVercetti

Have you ever played Viking Battle of Asgard? thats one gruesome game...and its next-gen.

Tonay_Montana

yeah .

the violence in my opinion is perfect...not too gory....but just good enough to be convincing. AND lots of blood.

I dont think I would have enjoyed severing peds in two with a car or shattering their scull with a sniper rifle.....I do kinda miss the pools of blood though...

yeah .

the violence in my opinion is perfect...not too gory....but just good enough to be convincing. AND lots of blood.

I dont think I would have enjoyed severing peds in two with a car or shattering their scull with a sniper rifle.....I do kinda miss the pools of blood though...

Yeah, with GTA you end up running over alot of peds, if it had manhunts level of gore it would be gross.

GTA IV seems to have perfected the level of gore, makes it good but not enough to get the game banned.

Sgt Pepper

id prefer arms legs and heads to be flying everywhere, not needlessy just how it would be irl.

The headshots on previous GTA were crap. They just disappeared with a spurt of blood! I want to see skull and brain dammit.

On topic, there are games like Gears of War etc which show quite graphic voilence, chainsawing, curb stomp, popping heads with sniper- even blowing apart bodys with shotguns. So this topic is pointless.

It's as Graphic as it NEEDS to be, Hart. We want a game that they can't truly pick apart because it would PROVE they are a joke to everyone, if there was substance to their arguments, it would hurt OUR case! smile.gif

It's as Graphic as it NEEDS to be, Hart. We want a game that they can't truly pick apart because it would PROVE they are a joke to everyone, if there was substance to their arguments, it would hurt OUR case! smile.gif

very true!

markjamesa

what you on about? no head shots!

there are headshots in GTA IV. and this game is nasty. if you shoot people in the thighs or next, blood pisses out everywhere

1st there is pools of blood in this game, just take longer to spill out.

2nd When your use to taking heads off and using chainsaws and such it makes it a bit dissapointing.