Smartaa*es Never Die

amcycletrans

amcycletrans

For those of you who have had enough of Roman's driver and his barage of verbal abuse, every time you call Roman's car service, There's good news!. You can kill him and he reincarnates. After the 5th cab ride I decided I had enough of his s*it. From the moment I get into his cab he starts in to what a dirt bag I am. So far I have beat him to death wih a baseball bat, put two rounds of the combat shot gun into his skull, and served him a very tasty molotov cocktail. Theres something very liberating about killing when it's provocated.

I always liked listening to their conversation then once it was finished I skipped the ride. Although, there's only been like 5 full conversations, then there is no more. He only calls me "crap head" or "the ugliest bastard in Liberty City" now after the first five or so rides.

Capricornus

For those of you who have had enough of Roman's driver and his barage of verbal abuse, every time you call Roman's car service, There's good news!. You can kill him and he reincarnates. After the 5th cab ride I decided I had enough of his s*it. From the moment I get into his cab he starts in to what a dirt bag I am. So far I have beat him to death wih a baseball bat, put two rounds of the combat shot gun into his skull, and served him a very tasty molotov cocktail. Theres something very liberating about killing when it's provocated.

ROTFLMFAO!! Crazy man.

I actually like the driver a lot, he is funny as hell! "Dog lover!!" I have yet to try and kill him yet though. I thought about doing it just to see what would happen, as far as him servicing you goes. Good to know he just respawns.

Only thing I hate about him is that he sucks ass at drving. He drives very stupid. He has flipped the Calvacade over a bunch of times.

Edited by Capricornus

caprisig.jpg

After every ride, depending on how offending the thing he says is, I usually kill him.

I killed him the first time he called me a name. Went into save house to change clothes then called to get another ride and was told that there were no drivers avl. mercie_blink.gif

I must admit - there is something EXTREMELY satisfying about a shotgun blast through the back window that leaves the driver speechless.

Hmmm think I will blast him through the back glass, then toss a nade in with him to keep him company. Yeah, thats the ticket!

Nades FTW!

Axe_Gaijin

Yeah I love wasting that sucker... I get a free ride, some cash and the satisfaction of that head dick's blood on my shoes. icon14.gif