The Worst Glitch in the History of the World.

thexyzaffair

thexyzaffair

The worst glitch in the history of games! Has anyone else seen this?

I'm on "The Lure" I've completed the mission and I have absolutely nothing else to do, I'm not nearly finished with the game but I've called everyone in my phone book and I only get answering machines, and I've waited about 5 days (GTA 4 time). No letters to go to on my map or anything. I was very frustrated and went back a few missions to the "Final Interview Mission" played all the way back to the lure, and got the same error. That's all my saved games. Unless someone can offer up a solution for this I'm S.O.L and really pissed at the numerous hours of wasted time!

Effilocher
The worst glitch in the history of games! Has anyone else seen this?

I'm on "The Lure" I've completed the mission and I have absolutely nothing else to do, I'm not nearly finished with the game but I've called everyone in my phone book and I only get answering machines, and I've waited about 5 days (GTA 4 time). No letters to go to on my map or anything. I was very frustrated and went back a few missions to the "Final Interview Mission" played all the way back to the lure, and got the same error. That's all my saved games. Unless someone can offer up a solution for this I'm S.O.L and really pissed at the numerous hours of wasted time!

Give the whale a call

The worst glitch in the history of games!  Has anyone else seen this?

I'm on "The Lure"  I've completed the mission and I have absolutely nothing else to do, I'm not nearly finished with the game but I've called everyone in my phone book and I only get answering machines, and I've waited about 5 days (GTA 4 time).  No letters to go to on my map or anything.  I was very frustrated and went back a few missions to the "Final Interview Mission" played all the way back to the lure, and got the same error.  That's all my saved games.  Unless someone can offer up a solution for this I'm S.O.L and really pissed at the numerous hours of wasted time!

Give the whale a call

Lol.

cookie.gif

Go to your safe house and save in an open spot just incase. When you wake up, somebody should call you. This happened to me aswell. That's what I did.

make sure you check all your emails, you might have something in there. Double check you don't have any mission spots to go to that aren't neccessarily letters on the map.