Niko is such a pushover...and Jacob likes chicken

David 741

He always drives. Even when someone asks him to go somewhere with them.

When Niko goes to Cluckin Bell with Jacob for some chicken, guess what. $120!

Wow when Niko goes alone it costs $1. Jacob must really like his chicken.

But would you really pay $119 for your friend to eat at a fast food place?

I have no idea how someone could eat $119 worth of fast food chicken like KFC.

Cyberpunx182

well KFC meals are like those big bucket things and thier about £10 each over here so i'd guess around $20 over there so thats about 10 of them so thats not much. Is it?

those big buckets are usually for a family of at least 3 or 4 people....

If Jacob bought 10 he would have eaten enough to feed 16 people....

Coltrane's Muse

My PS3 is "black". Jacob is not.

Al Sharpton would have a field day with this one.

user posted image

Jacob likes chicken because he's black, what do you expect?

Its all the weed. Ever drive with him and notice the plooms of clouds pooring out of the window?

well KFC meals are like those big bucket things and thier about £10 each over here so i'd guess around $20 over there so thats about 10 of them so thats not much. Is it?

It's about $15 for one of those HUGE buckets of chicken over here in the states. Food is very inexpensive.

I'm not sure but does everyone you go out with for chicken cost $120?

I'll check to see if Dwayne costs you $120 too. Lol.

Dwayne loves his chicken too....

Its all the weed. Ever drive with him and notice the plooms of clouds pooring out of the window?

Sometimes I get the impression Rockstar are anti-drug. barf8bd.gif

Sometimes I get the impression Rockstar are anti-drug. barf8bd.gif

They are. They're fine with murder and every other capital crime in the book but throw drugs into the mix and ZOMG HOLY f*ck THE WORLDS OVER!

LAUGH_INSURANCE
He always drives. Even when someone asks him to go somewhere with them.

When Niko goes to Cluckin Bell with Jacob for some chicken, guess what. $120!

Wow when Niko goes alone it costs $1. Jacob must really like his chicken.

But would you really pay $119 for your friend to eat at a fast food place?

I have no idea how someone could eat $119 worth of fast food chicken like KFC.

I never noticed that. Thanks for saying.

I did a mission where Niko bumps into a lady friend on the street and Niko had to have words that turned into a fight. At the end of it Niko gave the lady $500. At the time I was trying to make more money and Niko gave out $500. This isn't a spoiler, it's only one of those little and easy missions where you drive about and see a strange shape on the blip map and help a friend. Sometimes Niko can't remember them al at first and some can't remember him at first. These are good missions but I don't know how many of them there are. I've passed about ten I think.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE

Even so but how much does Niko and Jacob or even Niko and Roman need to eat to get a bill for over $130? Then there's Kate as well. They must eat more than what anyone buys in a Christmas hamper.

user posted image

For just once I would like a mission where I'm not the driver! If there was a mission where for example Roman drove me ! I would stand there... looking... with a tear coming down my face....

I could finaly relax and chill. cryani.gif BUT, HELL WOULD TURN COLD BEFORE THAT. SO..... icon13.gif

STOP SNITCHIN

SHOOT EVERY COP YOU SEE

LAUGH_INSURANCE

It's about $15 for one of those HUGE buckets of chicken over here in the states. Food is very inexpensive.

I wonder why anyone would want to eat from a bucket. I have one under my sink but I never eat from it. Lol.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE
For just once I would like a mission where I'm not the driver! If there was a mission where for example Roman drove me ! I would stand there... looking... with a tear coming down my face....

I could finaly relax and chill. cryani.gif BUT, HELL WOULD TURN COLD BEFORE THAT. SO..... icon13.gif

I agree. VC and SA had good missions where we shoot. I wish there were more missions in GTA 4 that involve helicopters and maybe there's some in a jet boat with shooting. I'd rather do the shooting because some clowns that we have can't even shoot their mouths off properly let alone hitting the enemy fast with bullets. I remember a mission with Jacob, I got in line with a helicopter perfectly many times and the pratt kept missing. The other helicopter went down after the third shot. I guess he was thinking about his chicken that took his mind off his work.

user posted image

ROFL (not trying to be racist or offend anyone) Didn't you guys ever see that picture of a wasted black guy with like 5 KFC buckets beside him?

ROFL (not trying to be racist or offend anyone) Didn't you guys ever see that picture of a wasted black guy with like 5 KFC buckets beside him?

post please

ROFL (not trying to be racist or offend anyone) Didn't you guys ever  see that picture of a wasted black guy with like 5 KFC buckets beside him?

post please

user posted image

user posted image

There is one with KFC buckets, i just cant find it now.

There's this one...

user posted image

Hm, what other characters like chicken?

LAUGH_INSURANCE

ROFL (not trying to be racist or offend anyone) Didn't you guys ever  see that picture of a wasted black guy with like 5 KFC buckets beside him?

post please

That is so unfunny. This sort of topic is going to cause an upraw with racism. That photo is sick and why anyone would photograph it I'd never know. We don't want to see photos of real corpses unless any sick people here want to. I for one don't. The GTA games are violent and I love them but it doesn't mean I think the real thing in the real world is OK.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE

post please

Not f*cking funny at all. Get a life.

user posted image

Racist and stereotypical statement. Why don't you go get some chicken?

post please

That is so unfunny. This sort of topic is going to cause an upraw with racism. That photo is sick and why anyone would photograph it I'd never know. We don't want to see photos of real corpses unless any sick people here want to. I for one don't. The GTA games are violent and I love them but it doesn't mean I think the real thing in the real world is OK.

Chill. Probably "wasted" as in drunk, not dead.

KFC itself has acknowledged the blacks-love-KFC stereotype as real and tried to turn it into positive image marketing. No joke:

http://www.kfc.com/pride360/heritage.asp

Yep he's a pushover even worse than any other GTA main character.. which sucks.

Ben Fleming

I have the explanation.

Jacob gets stoned.

Jacob gets the munchies.

Jacob eats $119 worth of chicken.

post please

Not f*cking funny at all. Get a life.

Awww look, it's the deluded white defender of the n1ggers! RACIAL GROUP HUG!!!

GTA is full of racism in a joke way and perhaps so is this topic again in a joking way...

In GTA IV when I when to Burger shot guess what?

"Welcome to Burger Shot! Mother******!"

The dude serving me was black....