3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Man Who Once Spoke

Carbine23

rooshandark8

I give this novel 5 out of 5 and i have a supriese for you cabine23 i worked at rockstar and i know that if i owned rockstar your idea was made into a game or a movie thougt a offical novel can be made i will try to make the boss to accept it i will tell you abount it offical or not. as for your noevel good but pls make it a lot longer like a lot more chapter and post more and pls do not reveal how he became silent it shound he the sercent in the end icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif nice work icon14.gif

I doubt that no offense because i know my story isn't anything special. And how he became silent is not a secret and is not the whole point of the story. It's kind of obvious how he becomes silent and it isn't anything huge. The whole point of the story is to show how his life was and how he got to the place where he played in GTA3.

Oh and this wouldn't be a good video game. It would be fit for a TV series. But yeah i think your lying no offense. Don't try to fool me. sneaky2.gif

Edited by Carbine23

I doubt that no offense because i know my story isn't anything special. And how he became silent is not a secret and is not the whole point of the story. It's kind of obvious how he becomes silent and it isn't anything huge. The whole point of the story is to show how his life was and how he got to the place where he played in GTA3.

Oh and this wouldn't be a good video game. It would be fit for a TV series. But yeah i think your lying no offense. Don't try to fool me. sneaky2.gif

Lol. Carbine: The Human Lie Detector.

I can see it now. tounge.gif

The Unvirginiser

I give this novel 5 out of 5 and i have a supriese for you cabine23  i worked at rockstar and i know that if i owned rockstar your idea was made into a game or a movie thougt a offical novel can be made i will try to make the boss to accept it i will tell you abount it offical or not. as for your noevel good but pls make it a lot longer like a lot more chapter and post more and pls do not reveal how he became silent it shound he the sercent in the end  icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif  nice work icon14.gif

I give it three out of five action figures... and my own personal thumbs up icon14.gif

Go back to your crib you little sh*t

Edited by The Unvirginiser

I am not lying i work at rock star but i will quit in 2010

Proof? Any proof? Give me some proof? No proof?

Oh well!

I still don't believe you!!!!

I'm glad you enjoy the story but you don't have to make it more dramatic by saying you work for Rockstar unless you have some proof.

P.S. Where the hell is deleware?

Edited by Carbine23

It's under New Jersey and next to Maryland.

It's under New Jersey and next to Maryland.

i know, he just spelt it wrong

It's pronounced Delaware

There's a secret in this chapter. Only if you read part 1 and understand it, will you crack the code.

Chapter 33: What to do?

“Twice they attacked us, and twice they killed innocent people. I want revenge on those bastards! I’ll torture every one of them until their eyes bleed!” Brooks said as he smashed his hand against the table.

“Calm down. Be glad we’re still alive,” I said to him.

“You just don’t get it! How could they pull such terrorist like acts? Especially in a hospital! Those sick motherf*ckers and their voodoo sh*t,” Brooks yelled.

“All right, all we need is a plan. You know? To wipe them out of Vice City for eternity,” I said to him.

“That’s the problem. What to do, oh what to do? We don’t have evidence and we can’t get too close to them or they’ll notice,” Brooks said.

“Eddy we have the reports on the….” A police officer said as he came into the office.

“I told you! Call me Brooks! Don’t call me Eddy ever again or I’ll pin your slam your head against the wall. Got it?” Brooks screamed.

The police officer repeatedly said sorry and shut the door slowly.

“Why don’t you like being called Eddy? I asked.

“That’s my full name. Edward Brooks. I used to be a police officer up in Liberty City, but then I got injured. I was doing a drug case against a man named Mendez. I was with another officer and this kid. We opened the door, aimed the guns at them, but unfortunately we were too slow. One of the guys took out a gun and shot me in the shoulder, then in the leg. Luckily believe it or not, the kid saved the day and got the drugs. I never saw him again?” Brooks said.

“That seems familiar for some reason?” I said in confusion.

“Hmm, maybe you read it in the paper or something?” Brooks said.

“Maybe. So you just don’t like being called Eddy because of one incident?” I said.

“I want to leave that behind so being called Eddy just makes it all come back,” Brooks said.

“I see,” I said to him.

“Listen this wasn’t meant to happen. I seemed like a jackass at first, but I was only really trying to save you from being a criminal. I didn’t mean to take you into this whole Haitian case that’s going on now. I guess its worth it though since you worked for him,” Brooks said.

“Yeah, about that?” I said to him.

“What? What happened?” Brooks said.

“I ugh…I don’t know how to say this,” I said to him in a nervous tone.

“What? Tell me?” Brooks snapped back at me.

“I never……really worked for those Haitians,” I said.

“Wha…….What?” Brooks said in a shocking manner.

“Let….Let me explain,” I said as I rose from my chair.

“You dragged me into a fake case, resulting in the murders of cops and wounded people?” Brooks said in an angry tone.

“Let me explain!” I screamed.

Brooks then jumped over the desk and punched me in the stomach. He then grabbed my neck and started choking me. I could barely breathe. My face was turning purple and blue from the pressure. I fell onto my back while his cold hands were still around my neck tightly. I could see blood vessels popping in his head and eyes, because of his anger. I tried to release my self but I couldn’t. He was choking me to death.

“Mr. Brooks!” a woman screamed.

Brooks looked away from me and stared at the woman at the door. It was the young woman at the front desk. The one I would love to make love to. He released his hands from my neck and I started to cough tremendously. Brooks got up and stared at the woman. I got up from my pain, still holding my neck. I gave a look at him, and walked out of that damn office. I gave eye contact at the woman, seeing if she noticed that I was interested in her. I felt like kissing those soft tender lips, but I just walked past her.

Later that day in my apartment I didn’t know what to do. I laid on my couch for hours, thinking of what I did. I hated Brooks in the beginning but then I realized how he wasn’t bad. His story however seemed so familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I then picked up the phone beside the bed. I needed to talk to a certain person and apologize for the things I’ve done. The phone rang and he picked up.

“Nice to talk to you again Tommy,” I said to him.

Edited by Carbine23

“Twice they attacked us, and twice they killed innocent people. I want revenge on those bastards! I’ll torture every one of them until their eyes bleed!” Brooks said as he smashed his hand against the table.

“Calm down. Be glad we’re still alive,” I said to him.

“You just don’t get it! How could they pull such terrorist like acts? Especially in a hospital! Those sick motherf*ckers and their voodoo sh*t,” Brooks yelled.

“All right, all we need is a plan. You know? To wipe them out of Vice City for eternity,” I said to him.

“That’s the problem. What to do, oh what to do? We don’t have evidence and we can’t get too close to them or they’ll notice,” Brooks said.

“Eddy we have the reports on the….” A police officer said as he came into the office.

“I told you! Call me Brooks! Don’t call me Eddy ever again or I’ll pin your slam your head against the wall. Got it?” Brooks screamed.

The police officer repeatedly said sorry and shut the door slowly.

“Why don’t you like being called Eddy? I asked.

“That’s my full name. Edward Brooks. I used to be a police officer up in Liberty City, but then I got injured. I was doing a drug case against a man named Mendez. I was with another officer and this kid. We opened the door, aimed the guns at them, but unfortunately we were too slow. One of the guys took out a gun and shot me in the shoulder, then in the leg. Luckily believe it or not, the kid saved the day and got the drugs. I never saw him again?” Brooks said.

“That seems familiar for some reason?” I said in confusion.

“Hmm, maybe you read it in the paper or something?” Brooks said.

“Maybe. So you just don’t like being called Eddy because of one incident?” I said.

“I want to leave that behind so being called Eddy just makes it all come back,” Brooks said.

“I see,” I said to him.

“Listen this wasn’t meant to happen. I seemed like a jackass at first, but I was only really trying to save you from being a criminal. I didn’t mean to take you into this whole Haitian case that’s going on now. I guess its worth it though since you worked for him,” Brooks said.

“Yeah, about that?” I said to him.

“What? What happened?” Brooks said.

“I ugh…I don’t know how to say this,” I said to him in a nervous tone.

“What? Tell me?” Brooks snapped back at me.

“I never……really worked for those Haitians,” I said.

“Wha…….What?” Brooks said in a shocking manner.

“Let….Let me explain,” I said as I rose from my chair.

“You dragged me into a fake case, resulting in the murders of cops and wounded people?” Brooks said in an angry tone.

“Let me explain!” I screamed.

Brooks then jumped over the desk and punched me in the stomach. He then grabbed my neck and started choking me. I could barely breathe. My face was turning purple and blue from the pressure. I fell onto my back while his cold hands were still around my neck tightly. I could see blood vessels popping in his head and eyes, because of his anger. I tried to release my self but I couldn’t. He was choking me to death.

“Mr. Brooks!” a woman screamed.

Brooks looked away from me and stared at the woman at the door. It was the young woman at the front desk. The one I would love to make love to. He released his hands from my neck and I started to cough tremendously. Brooks got up and stared at the woman. I got up from my pain, still holding my neck. I gave a look at him, and walked out of that damn office. I gave eye contact at the woman, seeing if she noticed that I was interested in her. I felt like kissing those soft tender lips, but I just walked past her.

Later that day in my apartment I didn’t know what to do. I laid on my couch for hours, thinking of what I did. I hated Brooks in the beginning but then I realized how he wasn’t bad. His story however seemed so familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I then picked up the phone beside the bed. I needed to talk to a certain person and apologize for the things I’ve done. The phone rang and he picked up.

“Nice to talk to you again Tommy,” I said to him.

He's questioning his own story? Just a little error. Good chapter, nonetheless. I wonder what Claude is going to go to Tommy for. ph34r.gif

ok carbine23 you got me i donot work at rockstar but i work at Pandemic Studios in la my name in real is mr.scott

I am mr.scott

Fail.

Don't spam up a topic that has a good story in it.

rooshandark8

Fail.

I do not care wherter you are belevieing me or not

icon14.gificon14.gif awesome

ok carbine23 you got me i donot work at rockstar but i work at Pandemic Studios in la my name in real is mr.scott

I am mr.scott

Fail.

Don't spam up a topic that has a good story in it.

I second that.

Gabriel Constantin

@Warplay3r: I'd recommend you do not quote an entire chapter in your post. Especially considering the fact that you posted right after Carbine posted it. It's an eye sore, not to mention confusing.

@rooshandark8: Nobody cares whether you work for Rockstar, Pandemic Studios or Big Bill's Greasy Cafe. Stop trying to convince people you do.

@Carbine: All this talk of a secret has made me want to read your story now, I better get sunk in on chapter one right away. tounge2.gif

@Rooshandark8 - You lost my respect by lying to me. Don't ever pull that sh*t again and don't SPAM this story up.

@~Phusion~ - Thanks icon14.gif

@Warplay3r - I already explained that to you in the PM

@Gabriel Constantin - It's not such an exciting secret, i just added it in. Warplay3r figured it out already. If you would like then go ahead, read the story and try to find it out icon14.gif

to rooshandark or watever ur name is ur such a bitch and a liar go suckk claudes dick u stupid fag i feel like nocking your f*cking teeth out right now for beeing such a lieing nerd u fag! BTW another great chapter I wish I could write up something like this i am just too lazy when it comes to this kind of sh*t.

Rugby, that whole paragraph was practically just one sentence, and it didn't make a bit of sense.

Anyway, Carbine, I really need to catch up. I haven't read any of this in weeks.

Ok the whole 7th page of this thread is complete sh*t now, and i can't freaking wait till i get to the 8th one. It's been a joyful experience cooking up chapters Claude's past and i'm often flattered by the joyful and incredibly great feedback i receive. BUT so help me god if this sh*t then continues with events like Rooshandarks, then i'm giving up on this saga. I started this story way back on May 28th (About Two months ago and i'm not even finished yet. I've got plenty more to do and i need all the support and kindness of this thread to continue on. I don't need to be fooled by some new member who claimed to be working for Rockstar. That' s a new "low" for you man, and like i said before, you LOST MY RESPECT.

Cut the bullsh*t and lets continue this thread like we were normally doing. I never planned this story out so i continue the ideas after every chapter. It seems like a horrible idea but so far i've been fine with it and so far my choices have been fine. Thanks again from all fans and supporters, and i know that you will be satisfied with the rest of the story.

- Carbine23

@Warplay3r: I'd recommend you do not quote an entire chapter in your post. Especially considering the fact that you posted right after Carbine posted it. It's an eye sore, not to mention confusing.

Aaah...sorry for that confused.gif.

Anyways, Carbine, don't let people like doucheanddark stop you from continue your story. He's a liar and feels like he needs to attention-whore up your thread. Just f*ck that guy man. He's nothin. sneaky2.gif

Edited by Warplay3r

I don't mean to continue this argument but to Danni, the paragraph was not meant to make sense it was meant to show how I feel about people who state they work for Rockstar when they don't. In future it would be better if you kept out of my buisness thank you....

Ok! 8th page! Forget about the last page and lets start out fresh! Short chapter this time but it leads into a bigger chapter being released soon.

Chapter 34: I Got your Card

“Hi is Mr. Brooks here? You know? Mr. Edward Brooks,” I said to the woman at the front.

“Oh um Mr. Claude you really shouldn’t be here,” the woman said.

“Oh I think I should. Especially after he nearly choked me to death,” I said to her.

“Listen I know you want to make everything even, but I don’t think that’s going to happen,” she said.

“Come on. A young 20 something year old sexy woman like you isn’t going to let a person like me in?” I said to her in a flattering tone.

“Well um I’m very flattered, but I don’t think it’s going to work out,” she said.

“Really? Because I think it’ll work out well,” I said to her gripping her hand and rubbing it.

I could see that she was getting horny in her eyes. A perfect way to get her to let me see Brooks, and plus she seem very suitable for pleasure. We ran to the woman’s locker room in the basement and started making out. Before we knew it, we were banging each other.

“Oh yeah! F*ck me Claude! Oh my god! Ah!” she moaned in pleasure.

Once I finished doing business, I asked her the same question as we were catching our breath.

“So, is Mr. Brooks in today,” I said to her.

“I think he is,” she said with the sweat all over her beautiful face.

Mr. Brooks was sitting in his office filling out papers like the usual police job. She led me to his office, and I asked for her name. Seems like her name was Macy. A pretty name for a pretty girl. I walked into his office, and he dropped his pen in shock.

“Goddamnit I told you not to come back here,” he said trying to hold his anger in.

“Give me a second Brooks,” I said to him.

“I don’t have a second Claude. Do me a favor and get your ass out of here,” he said.

“Don’t act so harsh Eddy,” I said in humorous tone.

“Don’t call me Eddy!” he said as he slammed his pen against the desk.

“I won’t call you Eddy if you listen to me,” I said as I sat down and stared at him.

We sat there looking at each other for about 6 seconds before he actually said something.

“Well then. What business do you have to discuss Claude,” he said.

“Glad you asked, because I got your card,” I said as I threw a bunch of pictures and gang reports onto the table.

Brooks looked at all the reports and photos and was shocked to see such reports.

“How? How did you get these?” he asked me.

“I have my ways Mr. Brooks. According to you, starting this whole mini-war against the Haitians was caused for no reason. It wasn’t. The Haitians have been importing plenty of drugs from Latin America, contaminating the youth in that area. Also there have been plenty of murder cases and extortions placed by the head of the gang. Now there are some prominent figures in this corporation. The one in the photo with the big purple hat is called Manza. He’s an African-born man but works for the Haitians. He owns a nightclub in Little Haiti where him and his druggie friends hang out and talk business. If we have enough evidence we can crack a trial case and sent the whole damn gang to prison. It’s an opportunity Brooks. Think about it? Mr. Brooks and Mr. Claude send one of Vice City’s most troubling gangs to court. Think of the fame, and respect we’ll get. But of course if you don’t want to do it then that’s a different story. What do you say?” I said to him.

I sat there again staring at him for 10 seconds before he actually spoke a word to me. He was thinking of what to do and whether it was going to be a dangerous plot. He came to his decision and before he spoke, he did something else. He stuck out his hand toward me. I grabbed his hand after he stuck out his. We made a handshake, signaling that we were devoted to my idea.

“Let the bastards die by the force of Vice City’s warriors” Brooks said.

HAHHAHA funny chapter, I would of thought Claude would of not made any noise when he was banging that chick lmao. Just a question that is puzziling me what year is it set atm in Vice city?

rooshandark8

[email protected] job but you need to add tommy'smission too. icon14.gificon14.gif Keep it up.funny and kinda different Claude haveing sex differerent but good story and sorry if you think i was lying about working at Pandemic Studios and i wanted to work at rockstar but will not why too far from la and de. icon14.gifsmile.gif

[email protected]

what year is it set atm in Vice city?
1980's. colgate.gif And i have no idea how to prove who i am so i will not prove who i am.

[email protected] job but you need to add tommy'smission too. icon14.gif  icon14.gif Keep it up.funny and kinda different Claude haveing sex differerent but good story and sorry if you think i was lying about working at Pandemic Studios and i wanted to work at rockstar but will not why too far from la and de. icon14.gif  smile.gif

[email protected]

what year is it set atm in Vice city?
1980's. colgate.gif And i have no idea how to prove who i am so i will not prove who i am.

Well your right it's Vice City but it's set around 1991-1992.

EDIT: I like how your not going insane because i got mad at you. That's something i like in people, and i'm glad that you're enjoying the story icon14.gif

Edited by Carbine23

oh my god chill dude. Your going crazy over my story. While i'm flattered, don't kill yourself over it. It's been two months already since i wrote this and i'm not done yet. I can't update everyday, so i update whenever i can. Check the writers discussion, and if i didn't update it, then come the next day. I'll see if i can get one up tonight, which you will probably only be able to view at a certain time in your area.

If you think its such an amazing story, then tell your friends icon14.gif

I know a lot of people on gtaforums who love this crap but don't lurk into the writers discussion

Wanted Assailant
No it's just I need something violent to read and it's interesting.......

Ah? You need to fill that barbaric rage inside you, I might say? Eh? rolleyes.gif

Carbine, love this bit and pace on how the story is turning now.

“Hi is Mr. Brooks here? You know? Mr. Edward Brooks,” I said to the woman at the front.

“Oh um Mr. Claude you really shouldn’t be here,” the woman said.

“Oh I think I should. Especially after he nearly choked me to death,” I said to her.

“Listen I know you want to make everything even, but I don’t think that’s going to happen,” she said.

“Come on. A young 20 something year old sexy woman like you isn’t going to let a person like me in?” I said to her in a flattering tone.

“Well um I’m very flattered, but I don’t think it’s going to work out,” she said.

“Really? Because I think it’ll work out well,” I said to her gripping her hand and rubbing it.

I could see that she was getting horny in her eyes. A perfect way to get her to let me see Brooks, and plus she seem very suitable for pleasure. We ran to the woman’s locker room in the basement and started making out. Before we knew it, we were banging each other.

“Oh yeah! F*ck me Claude! Oh my god! Ah!” she moaned in pleasure.

Once I finished doing business, I asked her the same question as we were catching our breath.

I don't know, but that part made me laugh! lol.gif

It just felt it was for a comedic role! biggrin.gif

Nice.

“How? How did you get these?” he asked me.

“I have my ways Mr. Brooks. According to you, starting this whole mini-war against the Haitians was caused for no reason. It wasn’t. The Haitians have been importing plenty of drugs from Latin America, contaminating the youth in that area. Also there have been plenty of murder cases and extortions placed by the head of the gang. Now there are some prominent figures in this corporation. The one in the photo with the big purple hat is called Manza. He’s an African-born man but works for the Haitians. He owns a nightclub in Little Haiti where him and his druggie friends hang out and talk business. If we have enough evidence we can crack a trial case and sent the whole damn gang to prison. It’s an opportunity Brooks. Think about it? Mr. Brooks and Mr. Claude send one of Vice City’s most troubling gangs to court. Think of the fame, and respect we’ll get. But of course if you don’t want to do it then that’s a different story. What do you say?” I said to him.

I sat there again staring at him for 10 seconds before he actually spoke a word to me. He was thinking of what to do and whether it was going to be a dangerous plot. He came to his decision and before he spoke, he did something else. He stuck out his hand toward me. I grabbed his hand after he stuck out his. We made a handshake, signaling that we were devoted to my idea.

“Let the bastards die by the force of Vice City’s warriors” Brooks said.

I don't know, but I felt a strange feeling in my stomach that this was the primary and last arch in the series. And so it seems when Brooks and Claude finish up the drug-thing-haitian plot, it'll be the end of the story. Why? Because when Claude said "Think about it? Mr. Brooks and Mr. Claude send one of Vice City’s most troubling gangs to court. Think of the fame, and respect we’ll get... "

And I can already picture the roaring and wild crowd, cameras flashing, and Claude and Brooks waving their hands as they walk out of the courthouse.