2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Man Who Once Spoke

Carbine23

daviescirca93

I'm still loving it!

Seriously, I can't put it one foot wrong happy.gif

Keep this going, I'm addicted cookie.gif

Its freaking sweet, and [email protected] ChocolatePie, best description of GTA IV forums ever. WD is great but.

The only thing that annoys me about this is that the dialouge is lost inbetween the wonderful paragraphs, perhaps try the ol':

"My head is lopsided bitch." said Gumby as he grabbed his gun and smoked some fine ass weed, the weed was finer then the finest weed in the world, he turned to his horsey-friend and looked in his eyes,

"ni**er, you better not be trying to think about eating me again, my butt still hurts from last time." the horse told Gumby in great determination to not be bitten by a high Gumby on the munchies.

Then continue with the paragraphs.

Gayest example I could of used, but I hope it helps you out man.

Keep it up, I plan on reading all of it this weekend.

The only problem with that is that it makes the paragraphs even longer and the chapters are long enough the way it is! I'm sorry but you're going to have to find the dialogue in the wonderful paragraphs biggrin.gif

@daviescirca93 - Thanks for the support! Keep reading!

Paulie Morrelli Strand

Chapter 17: Working for Paulie

I awoke with a loud ring next to my bed. My cell phone was going off, and I picked it up and answered in a cranky voice. “Yes. What do you want?” I said. “Hey Claude, its me. Paulie,” Paulie said to me. “Oh Paulie what’s up?” I asked him, scratching my early morning head. “Nothing really. Listen, Tom already said that he’s going to give you a break as he fixes up his house. I figured that maybe you could do some work for me. You know, just for a few extra cash,” Paulie said to me. “Yeah. I’d love to Paulie. When and where?” I asked. “Meet me down at my apartment in Washington Beach across from the mall. See you soon Claude,” Paulie said to me. I hung up the phone after a good goodbye. I guess in Vice City, there’s no such thing as having a break when you’re a criminal.

Chapter 18: Bombs Away

I pulled up to Paulie’s apartment in Washington Heights. Wasn’t as spectacular as Tommy’s but it looked nice from the outside. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Paulie came to the door, surprised. “Claude! Didn’t expect you to come the day I called you,” Paulie said as I entered his home. He then closed the door. The inside of the apartment was casual. Nothing fancy. “Yeah, well I’m a man who loves doing work,” I said to him. “Good. I need somebody like that,” Paulie said as he poured himself a glass of whiskey. “So ugh, what do you need me for?” I asked him. Paulie chugged down the whiskey like a stereotypical drunken Irish person. He took in the alcohol and made a face as he consumed it. “So, we begin with an analysis. Well, this is technically a favor I was supposed to do for Tommy, but I think you’d be better for it. The alcoholic store in the mall sells alcoholic drinks from all over the world. Those from Colombia are secretly putting drugs in the drinks as they get imported. Tommy doesn’t want that sh*t in Vice City. Bomb the store, and make a run for it,” Paulie said as he handed me three grenades. “I’ll do my best Paulie,” I said to him.

I arrived in the Washington Heights Wall. It was some trip since it was right across the street. Hundreds of people were walking around it like beasts. It was disgusting. Especially fat old ladies with fat dripping down their arms, thinking they’re the hottest things in Vice City. Absolutely f*cking disgusting. Anyway there were so many lights, so many shops, so many restaurants that I didn’t know where it was for 20 minutes. I finally found it amongst the heavy crowd of mutts. I walked into the store like a normal pedestrian.

What a liquor store it was. Wines from France, Greece and Israel. Whiskey and Scotch from Ireland. Sherry from England. It was a shame that this place was going to be shreds in 5 minutes. I thought I might as well buy something while I’m at it. I picked up an aged southern French wine for the celebration between me and Paulie. I just smiled and smiled as I watched the cool purple liquid shake around in its fine-prisoned glass. It reminded me of bloodshed. I shook my head for a second, realizing how sick my thoughts were. I went up to the cash register and bought the wine. I then walked away from the cash register. The cashier called me back. “Sir! You gave me a $100 bill. The wine cost $80,” he screamed. “It’s ok. Keep the change,” I said with a smile.

I walked outside the store. I pulled a grenade slightly out of my pocket. Too many people were walking around, and nobody noticed it. I pulled the pin slightly, hearing the gas speed out of its chamber. I ran through the crowd quickly, pushing everybody out of the way. I leg to of the grenade as it flew through mid-air, into the store window. I pulled another pin, throwing one more grenade into the store, saving the third one. I ran quickly away from it, screaming, and plunging people out of the way. Some people saw the grenade inside the store and tried to escape it. Then a loud explosion appeared from behind. It knocked everybody down. A large wall of fire lit up the back of me, and the heat set my neck on fire. Not literally, but it felt like it. Another explosion occurred from the second grenade. Again knocking everybody down. People were screaming, and people set on fire were walking out at their last brink of death. Police were gathering up near the store trying to help the burnt ones that lived. I walked out of the mall like nothing happened.

Another job well done. Nobody saw me luckily because everybody in Vice City is only worried about themselves. I still had the wine from the store however. And me and Paulie enjoyed a nice sip of it. I congratulated myself for a job well done. Paulie gave me $2500. Most of it was from the work I did for Tommy and my share from Paulie was in there. Looks like I’d be working for Paulie more often now.

Edited by Carbine23

ChocolatePie

Haha reading this makes me want to play Vice City and III and just go rampage stuff..

cookie.gifcookie.gif

devilrock28

I have to stop reading now because my eyes are killing me and my thumb nail is halfway down my finger. I'll read some more tomorrow! (Or later tounge2.gif )

Great job. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif

Chapter 19: Taking Out the Trash

I thought I’d give another pit stop to Paulie the next day, so I went by his place in Washington Beach. I was eager to make more money, and the thought of green stacked rolls in my brain left me begging for more. I rang the doorbell and awaited my new friend to answer the door. Paulie opened the door just an inch and peaked out of it. “Oh Claude. Just the man I wanted to see,” Paulie said. He then took his hand out of the few inch spaced door and grabbed me through it and shut the door quietly after I was in his comfortable home. “Gee it’s ugh, great to see you too. What’s with the caution?” I asked him. “Nothing Claude, just some stuff. Come to the back I’ll show you,” Paulie said as he walked me to the back of his house. The room was brutally cold, and a few freezers were in it. Ice shavings were formed on the outside of the walls. Paulie slowly opened one of the ground freezers, and as he opened it, cold smoke poured out of the vault. A dead body was seen inside the freezer, cold-blooded and dead.

“Jesus Paulie, I thought you were better then that,” I said as I peaked my head away from the sight. “Hey it’s not me who’s doing this sh*t. It’s Tommy. Now are you going to help me or what?” Paulie asked me. “Help you with what?” I asked. “Are you gonna help me dump the body into the river?” Paulie asked me. “Jesus. I don’t know if I can take this sh*t anymore. Maybe I should just go,” I said as I started to walk towards the door. “Claude, stop. Please stop and just listen. You’ll get a lot of money off this. Tommy’s been hunting these junkies for years and we have to dispose of them. Even the police would be gratified if you did this for them. It’ll make their jobs easier, and it’ll make your life easier,” Paulie said. I stopped going for the door and thought for a moment. “Fine. Where do I dispose of it?” I said in a plain voice. “The river just a little north of here. Tommy appreciates this Claude. Remember that,” Paulie said.

I was riding Paulie’s car along the road, hearing the dead cold body bouncing around in the back. It felt extremely weird and chilling. The bodies’ coldness blocked the dead stench from it, and its smell was of ice crystals. I approached the river a little near Leaf Links. It was in the back of a building near an alleyway, so nobody could see me. I opened the trunk and squinted my eyes at the body. It wasn’t wrapped in anything so I had to carry it manually by hands. I grabbed the heavy body and carried it out of the trunk. Loads of icicles and ice crystals formed on the bodies’ suit, tie, head and pants. I carried it to the fence bordering the river. With all my weight I lifted it up against the fence. The fence was pointed and spiked however. I let go by accident from the weight and the body impaled through the fence’s top. A squirt of blood leaked from the body, down the pole and onto the floor. Some even got on my shoes. Its blood made the sign of a Christian cross, and I stared at it as it formed. It haunted me, and scared me. I then took the bodies legs and shoved it towards the river, releasing it from the pole and letting it drop into the water. Its blood turned the water red like Moses did in biblical times. I heard footsteps come from behind, and I quickly turned around.

“Having fun there, dropping junkies into the river,” the police officer said to me. “Please sir, I can explain! You see….” I quickly said before he interrupted me. “Calm down. I know you’re disposing a junkie into a river and not some innocent pedestrian. However, it would’ve been more gratified if you turned him in,” the officer said. “I’m sorry sir. I’m sorry,” I said to him. “Sorry? What are you a p*ssy. I never saw a p*ssy killer before,” the officer said as he walked towards me. He came close to my head and whispered into my ear. “We don’t take kindly to punks like you who f*ck up society. Maybe you can make up for that, punk. Meet me at the police station occasionally. You’ll be wanting to look for Officer Brooks. And if you don’t, bad things will happen to you. Have a nice day, sir,” the police officer whispered into my ear. He then walked away slowly from me. Sweat rolled down my face. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t believe what sh*t I got caught up into. I’m fighting for a criminal, and I’m fighting for the police. How could I get through this? There’s no way this is possible. Or maybe there is.

Chapter 20: Show Some Respect

“He threatened you?” Paulie screamed at me. “Yeah. He forced me to work for him or he said bad stuff will happen to me,” I said as I collapsed onto the couch. “No. No this is not good. We can’t tell Tommy, Claude. He’ll hunt you down if he found out you working for the cops, and he’ll hunt me down because he’ll suspect that I was involved,” Paulie said as he pointed and towered over me. “Ok Paulie. You have my word. Do you need any other work from me?” I asked him calmly. “Yeah. There’s this guy who works at the Washington Beach Docks. He’s a skinny young looking guy with the blue shirt. You can’t miss him. Knife him a few times and teach him a lesson,” Paulie said to me biting his teeth. “What did he do to you Paulie?” I asked. “Some sh*t from the past. Please Claude just do it!” Paulie screamed at me. I then got a little frightened and ran for the door.

I pulled up the dock area on the south side of Washington Beach. You could smell the rotten fish and boat scum from the car. The boulevard was nice and polished with palm trees and the sun glazing over the sidewalk made it glitter. There was a small alleyway in between two buildings that led to the small dock area. I walked a long the sun-shined sidewalk, eroding the rocks as my shoes knocked the rocks out of the way. I made it to the back area. There were a few wooden piers with fishing boats with the long sails and tall antennas. There was a man with a blue shirt at the docks socializing with other people. I walked over to him and spoke. “Yeah what do you want?” the man said. “Mr. Morrelli said I should teach you a lesson,” I said as I reached into my pocket for my gun. “Defend me!” the man, said as he ran towards the boat. The two other men he was conversing with, reached into their pockets.

I quickly pulled the pistol out of my pocket quickly as they were still reaching into their pockets. I pushed the pistol right up to the skin of the first defender and shot a bullet into his stomach. The bullet was so fast that it went through his body like butter, and hit the wood behind him. The blood squirt onto my face, and the defender fell onto his back and off the pier. I then took a shot quickly at the man in blue running towards the boat, which made him fall the ground. The second defender took his pistol and knocked it against my head, making me fall to the ground. A portion of my skin broke open and blood leaked down my face. I then took out my pistol quickly and shot the second defender in the head. His head jerked back as blood squirted out of the bullet hold making him fall off the pier. The water from both bodies turned red. I held my hand over my head from the pistol whip. A huge headache stirred through my brain from the knockdown. I held it as I got up and ran slowly towards the boat. I went onto the boat, and the man in blue was still limping on the ground trying to get to the controls

I put my pistol back in my pocket and took out my knife. I flipped the man over graciously, watching the sun from the window glare in his eyes. I then took the knife and slashed it across his stomach. His mouth opened wide as he screamed into the sea air. I then took another slash at his upper stomach, and another scream came out. His shirt tore open from the sharp blade, and blood leaked from the wounds I struck on him. I took another strike at his kneecaps. The skin tore open, and you could see the meat over his knee bone. More blood leaked onto the floor. Then I took one final strike at the upper chest. More blood and screams poured out of the man. He screamed in pain, as squirts of blood drops landed on my face. The mans blood leaked onto the knife, touching my hand with a cold sensation. I was bloodthirsty for more. However Paulie told me to teach him a lesson and it would take months to fix his wounds. I walked out of the boat listening to his screams. I sat by the pier, putting down the knife beside me. I took handfuls of ocean water and washed it against my face, trying to get the blood out of it. I then washed my knife, watching the blood dissolve into the water. The man’s screaming didn’t stop and continued until I left the area. I went back to Paulie’s place. He gave me $1000. Looks like I scored again.

This is a 3 (possibly 4) part mission. So this chapter is just dialogue and going over what they're going to do. The next parts will come later today or later this week.

Chapter 21: Ship of Sorrows: Part 1

I was walking calmly down the soft, hot sand on Ocean Beach, when Paulie called my cellphone. “Hello, Paulie. What’s up?” I asked and greeted him. “Yo Claude, get over here. Me and Tommy just discovered something big!” Paulie said. Before I got a chance to answer back, he hung up on the phone. I rushed over to Paulie’s house to see what he wanted. I knocked on the door and waited for him to come to the front.

He opened the door quickly, and pulled me in just like the time I dumped the body for him. “Claude, I’m glad you’re here. Some serious sh*t just happened,” Paulie said to me. “What happened Paulie?” I asked him. “Tommy and me have been doing some research on imported drugs coming into Vice. Some sources have picked up from close friends, and we found out a huge drug trade is coming in. The Santa Maria small cruise ship is leaving Vice City tomorrow to go out to see for a week. Lots of middle-class and high-class families will be in it. Turns out the owner of the cruise ship is big on drugs, and small boats are going to line up every day a long the boat and they will bring in cartridges of drugs. Everybody will think its food, supplies and sh*t so nobody will notice. We have to bomb that ship Claude. And we’re going to do it in a few days after we board that ship tomorrow,” Paulie stated to me. I gave him a blank stare right at the face.

“Paulie you’re crazy. How the f*ck are we going to do this?” I asked. “It’s simple Claude. We board the ship as normal passengers, spend a few nights of pleasure and sh*t, then we go to the bottom and set a bomb. The bomb will explode and cause an infliction in the ship, making it sink into the sea. There are lifeboats so everybody will be safe and crap. We are going to kill the owner of the ship however. By the time the ship sinks, a small boat owned by Tommy should arrive, and when we’re done killing the other guy, then we will go onto Tommy’s small boat. Is this making sense to you Claude?” Paulie stated to me in a fast tone. I thought for a second. Sweat was dripping down my face from the hot Vice weather. I could go for a fresh cruise for a few days before I bomb a ship. “Sure, Paulie I’ll do it. I could use a relaxation on a cruise,” I said to him. “Great! Meet me at the docks on the West Island at 7:30 A.M. Around the 4th night at about 11:00 P.M., we’ll go the bottom and set the bomb. Don’t disappoint me Claude,” Paulie said as he patted my shoulder. This was going to be one hell of a job. A relaxing and groundbreaking one. It’s the Titanic all over again.

daviescirca93

Nicely done, Carbine. Good work as usual smile.gif

Chapter 22: Ship of Sorrows: Part 2

I arrived at the Vice City dock area at 7:00 A.M. The area was filthy with dust, factories, smoke, the smell of coal and rotten food sticking to the floor. This was not the Vice City that I knew. Of course I arrived in this area with the Arabs, but I barely had any time to pay attention to the location. I saw Paulie standing near me, sitting up against his red-crimson Infernus. I walked over to him, pushing through the crowds of filthy mid to high-class people boarding the boats. “Hey Paulie!” I screamed as I rushed through the crowd. I finally got to him, breathing heavily. “What’s the matter? You can’t take the smell of fresh smoky air?” Paulie asked me. I looked up at him and said “Of course Paulie. I love a good smoke smell in the morning. Are you sure you want to do this?” Paulie looked at me with a suspicious look and said “Claude, of course we’re doing this! Let’s just have a few nights of fun, then we’ll bomb the ship.” I looked back at him and said, “Where are we getting the bombs?” Paulie reached into his pocket and took out an explosive, which was halfway sticking out. “We’re covered Claude. Don’t even ask me about security. You see that man over there?” Paulie said as he pointed to somebody. “Yeah. What about him?” I asked. “That’s one of Tommy’s men. He filled in a fake form so he’ll get us through easily. Don’t worry Claude,” Paulie said. We boarded the ship easily. The ship left at 7:30 A.M. on a weeklong cruise around the Florida area. This was going to be a fun and relaxing vacation.

Paulie and me settled in our high-class room. It reminded me of Tommy’s house because of all the luxury compacted. Wood-stoned walls, glass tables, king sized beds, paintings, couches, chairs, desks, and a bathroom. It’s funny to imagine the crap that the middle-class people got. Me and Paulie let go of our suitcases as we collapsed onto our separate beds. The room was cool and air-conditioned. It contained elegant windows that showed a beautiful view of the blue Atlantic Ocean. “So Claude, you ready for a few nights of fun,” Paulie said as he took out a bottle of red wine from the cabinet next to the bed. I took a glass from a table and held it against the bottle as Paulie poured soothing red wine into my cup. “Of course Paulie. Some food will do good, a long with a nice swim in the pool, entertainment, some drinks, some girl f*cking, and gambling. I think this will turn out into a good vacation,” I said to him sipping the wine as it splashed through my chapped lips. “Remember Claude, don’t let the fun interfere with the job,” Paulie said as he got up from the bed and started walking towards the door. I gave a grin and said “And where are you going?” Paulie took a look at me and said “I’m gonna grab myself a girl to f*ck with. You should do the same. Claude, this is a time where you should spend some time a lone and meet new people, not that you are going to see them ever again,” Paulie then left the room and ventured to find himself a girl. I put my head back against the pillow and let out a big breath trying to relax from the stress lately. So many people killed, and so many people dead.

It was nighttime. I was still in my bed relaxing and watching some TV. Paulie still hasn’t returned. He probably had sex 12 times already today. You never know what kind of sh*t Paulie will do. After my eyes starting to close up from the TV screen, I decided it was time to get out and go somewhere on the ship. I thought I could use a good drink, so I walked out of my room and went to the bar. After a 5 short-minute walk, I reached the bar. It was beautifully lavished with wood carved designs and drinks from all over the world. The room was crowded with people with dresses and fancy clothing. I was the only one wearing normal clothing. The bar tender came up to me as I sat in my seat. “What can I get for you sir?” the bartender said as he was washing a beer glass with a clean cloth. “Um, get me a Logger beer in a mug,” I said to him. He poured a nice cup of pure golden beer and handed it to me. The foam was puffy on the top and the bubbles from the gas escaping the beer were making tiny explosions. I drank the cold mug and it relieved me from my tiredness. A man sitting next to me started speaking to me.

“I guess you like Logger too?” the man said with an English accident from London. I put down my mug and spoke to him. “Yeah, I mean it’s like the most famous beer brand here. Why what’s yours?” I asked him. “A good glass of any beer made in London. You ever been to London?” he asked me. “Not at all. I here it’s rainy there?” I said to him. He started to laugh and he put his hand over his face wiping off the beer. I made a small laugh, not knowing what was so funny. “You Americans are very funny. I like your humor. I’ll tell you what. If you ever come to London, you could come to my place in the East End part incase you get lost or need help,” the man said as he wrote down an address on a piece of paper. He handed it over to me. “Um, thanks. I’m sure I’ll go someday,” I said to him. “What’s your name son?” the man asked me. I looked down for a second wondering if I should reveal my name to strangers. He seemed like a nice guy so I told him while I was still staring down at my hands. “My name? My name is Claude sir. Why what is yours?” I asked him as I lifted my head to look at him. He wasn’t there. He was gone.

Lochie_old

Edited by request of Master Carbine.

~Phusion

Edited by ~PhusioN~

Thanks Phusion icon14.gif

I guess everything is going really well so far. Hopefully it doesn't run off hill and i'll prevent that from happening. The reason why Claude loses his voice isn't going to be spectacular though, and don't expect to be like "Oh my god how did he lose his voice! tell me!" He wasn't really a cop but like a helper for the LCPD and his drug addiction was short but caused him to kill his parents and a priest. The army thing was just so he can escape his past, and until he was sold in a drug trade for Vercetti, he becomes a criminal.

But is it possible if you can edit your post because i think it caused the whole page to stretch?

The blue represents the dialogue. If you don't like the idea or if you have trouble reading it, then PM me or leave a post in this topic about it.

Chapter 23: Ship of Sorrows Part 3

We spent one more nights on the ship. I met some girls here and there but somebody else usually stole them from me. Of course I met that bald headed, nice suited English person. Paulie was getting ready for the plan as he banged every woman on the ship. I was in my room on the 3rd night drinking some vodka out of a whiskey glass. Paulie rushed in with his suit messed up everywhere. Probably from all the crap he’s been doing with the ladies. “Claude, get your ass ready! We’re bombing the ship now!” Paulie screamed. I got up freaked out from Paulie’s voice. “Paulie you okay?” I asked him. “What do you mean am I ok? Tommy’s ship is coming in tonight and we have to do the bombing right now. I already got the explosives, and I got some of Tommy’s men to protect us while we plant it. Now get your ass up and lets go!” Paulie screamed at me.

We were to plant the bomb in the boiler room, which would blow up the bottom length of the ship the most, causing holes to be made on the outer ship walls. The water would pour in the wholes, making the ship to sink. The material used for the ship is strong so the holes aren’t going to be extremely large, giving us enough time to kill the ship owner and escape. We made it to the boiler room. It was hotter down here then Vice City itself. The guard at the door was a henchman for Mr. Vercetti. “You got the stuff Paulie?” the guard asked in a Liberty City accident. “Sure thing. You sure that nobody will catch us?” Paulie asked as we went through the boiler room door. “Don’t worry. We got it all under control. We’ll even try to get the old owner while we’re at it,” The guard said as he closed the door. Paulie and me went to a special part of the room where the biggest boilers were. He said that this would cause the biggest incision on the ship. We found it. The heat stormed from it and onto our faces like chariots. Paulie walked up to the boiler. He planted it while I helped set it up. “Ok Claude, you ready? When I set this, we’ll run like hell and onto the top of the ship. Ok?” Paulie asked. I shook my head. We set the bomb finally as it made a countdown to 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Paulie and me ran like hell out of there.

The ship wasn’t so large like the titanic so we made it up there with 45 seconds to spare. We rested our arms onto the ship deck, and awaited an explosion. Paulie checked his watch to make sure we were on time. “Get ready Claude in 5…4…3…2…1,” Paulie said calmly while looking at the watch. A large explosion occurred beneath us. The sides of the ship blew open and water poured into the ship like it was a gutter or something. The whole ship shook like an earthquake and I fell to the ground along with Paulie. People started screaming, and running out of the top deck doors. “Paulie, where’s the owner!” I screamed at him. “He’s in the captain’s quarters! Follow me!” Paulie screamed. Paulie and me ran through the crowd of crying people as they tried to make it to the lifeboat stations. The ship guards held their pistols in the air, firing to let everyone shut up. It didn’t work and even some were shot as they tried to get on the lifeboats. “Calm down! We have air support and boat support! Get your lifejackets on!” the ship guards screamed as they fired their guns into the air. People were beating each other up in madness as innocent blood poured through the decks wooden, shaved floor. Me and Paulie made it to the head of the ship. We stood by the door waiting for the right time to go. Paulie went in front of the door and kicked it open. Two ship guards automatically turned around and looked at Paulie. Paulie shot one bullet into each of their heads, letting the blood spray everywhere like a geyser. The captain and his shipmates were at the table, waiting patiently for their death.

“Captain Richmond, so glad to meet you. It’s too bad that we have to kill you for importing illegal drugs into our f*cking city. You know that Tommy doesn’t want this sh*t here!” Paulie screamed with the gun aimed at the captain’s head. The captain slowly got up trying to calm him down. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Listen there’s a ship about to sink, we need to get these people to safety!” the captain cried to us. “Your full of sh*t Richmond,” Paulie said as he took a bunch of photos out of his pocket and placed them on the table. “What’s this?” the captain asked. “That? That is photos of you and the f*cking Cartel making a deal over drugs. You thought that if you got money from both customers and drug dealers, you’d be the rich man around here. I’m sorry but that’s now how we roll in Vice City Richmond,” Paulie said as he turned around to me. Paulie walked over to me and said “Claude, make this f*cker sleep.” I took out my gun and walked up as I aimed it at him. He resisted and kept saying no as I got even closer. A bullet popped out of the pistol and stormed into his neck. Another bullet hit him in the forehead making blood spurt out of the tiny incision hole and leaking down his deathly face. Paulie shot the other two shipmates who were sitting besides him.

Paulie and me walked out of the captain’s hold and fell to the ground. The ship was tilting even more as it sank to the bottom of the sea. We needed Tommy’s boat to come in quickly. “Sh*t where’s the boat!” Paulie screamed at me. We ran down the boat, tilting downwards as we rushed through a crowd of people. “Crap, we’re screwed,” I said as we looked endlessly for the boat. All of a sudden a helicopter stormed through the sky and over the ship. It wasn’t a rescue helicopter, it was Tommy’s helicopter. “Claude, Paulie get on the helicopter!” the pilot’s speaker said to us. The pilot let down a rope that went just a little off from the boats deck. We had to jump onto it. People saw the helicopter and tried to get on it. Me and Paulie climbed on top of the boats bordering fence and made a jump for the rope. We made it as the crowd screamed and cried even louder. It was raining during this time and lightning was ruling the skies. The constant lightning strikes brought back a flashback from my childhood as I climbed the boat. “Hey, who the hell are you guys!” the ship guards said as they pointed their pistols at us. Me and Paulie got up from the rope and into the helicopter door as the ship guard’s shot the helicopter with their pistols through the cold rain. The helicopter flew away from the sinking sight, and me and Paulie were relieved. “So how did the vacation go guys?” the pilot asked us. “Something out of the extraordinary,” I said to him.

Edited by Carbine23

daviescirca93

Great work again icon14.gif

I like the addition of the blue text for dialogue, makes it much easier to read smile.gif

Wanted Assailant

Nice. My favorite protagonist. I love how you interpret Claude's past and manage to grab onto to it so well. The blue is a bit hard on the eyes, but it's easy to differnate from and speech to narrative this.

Keep it up. I wanna see more of this. icon14.gif

The blue is a bit hard on the eyes,

I might switch it to red text so it'll be a little easier. It does work but it's annoying having to quote all the dialogue lines. Expect a new chapter soon as it will be the start of a new strand in Part 2.

I tried red this time. Tell me if it's a bit better then the blue.

Umberto Robino Strand

Chapter 24: Me Casa es Tu Casa

I finished all my work for Paulie and now it was time to find more work. Tommy was still working on fixing his mansion up from the Colombians and I was on my way to more money. I could work for the Cuban, the police officer, and possibly that guy who sold me my first gun. I thought I should work for the Cuban first to find out more about the Colombian incident that happened. I got a cab to drive me to the Little Havana district of Vice City. It was dirty, filthy and full of trash littered on the streets of a small Cuban town. It made me feel like I was in Cerveza Heights again, but I tried to forget about my terrible past. Umberto’s café was right across the street from where the cab parked. I paid the driver and I walked across the littered road. Cuban gang members hanging out on corners stared at me as I walked into the café. They had the eyes of the devil.

Mr. Robino was wiping the counter of the bar as I walked in. He stopped wiping and stared at me as I stood. “Mr. Claude, please sit down,” Umberto said to me. I went to the booth to sit down as people sipping their coffee stared at me. Umberto and me were both facing each other from end to end. “So why are you here Claude. Looking for work?” Umberto said to me. I gave a small sigh after he said that. My face was dripping sweat from the heat trapped inside the café. “Give me a few good reasons why I should work for you? After all, your entire plot with the hidden drugs almost killed us. The Colombians wrecked Tommy’s house apart,” I said to him in a calm voice. He made a smirk and laughed as he sipped some beer in a glass. “Claude, my boy. If you would’ve let me hid the money then none of this would ever have happened. Me Casa es Tu Casa. Do you know what that means?” He said to me. I shook my head because I didn’t know Spanish. “It means my house is your house. Please accept my offer Claude. I promise I will pay back Mr. Vercetti whenever I can,” He said to me. I thought for a second. Should I believe this man or I should I just kill him right on the spot? Did he almost kill Tommy on purpose? I made my decision. I put out my hand in my shirt pocket. I took out my hand slowly as Umberto’s eyes grew. I took out a piece of white paper. I took out a pen and wrote my number on it. I then handed it to him. “This is my cellphone number. Call me whenever you need work,” I said to him. Umberto started to laugh. I gave a smirk. I thought it was the right thing to do.

Well, actually, I'd much rather you do it in this colour... tounge2.gif Just kiddin'. That's kind of a smart idea, makes it easier to pinpoint the dialogue.

And I understand I ain't left you feedback in, well, a long while. I'm still catching up, but I'm quarter of the way away, and I like what you're doing with Claude so far!

Though the poor man is just so damaged! sad.gif *cuddles Claude, cops a feel*

Lookin' forward to moar!

Well, actually, I'd much rather you do it in this colour... tounge2.gif Just kiddin'. That's kind of a smart idea, makes it easier to pinpoint the dialogue.

And I understand I ain't left you feedback in, well, a long while. I'm still catching up, but I'm quarter of the way away, and I like what you're doing with Claude so far!

Though the poor man is just so damaged! sad.gif *cuddles Claude, cops a feel*

Lookin' forward to moar!

Oh yeah. Feedback's been slow on this particular story. I keep writing though because i want to complete it. Hopefully one day more people will leave feedback but for now, i get feedback at least once every 4 - 6 chapters.

Yes Claude has been through a lot in my story, but more crazy crap will come to him in the future. Thanks for cuddling my Claude Oxidizer biggrin.gif

Oh yeah. Feedback's been slow on this particular story. I keep writing though because i want to complete it. Hopefully one day more people will leave feedback but for now, i get feedback at least once every 4 - 6 chapters.

Yes Claude has been through a lot in my story, but more crazy crap will come to him in the future. Thanks for cuddling my Claude Oxidizer biggrin.gif

Yeah, you should definitely keep writing/posting, even if there isn't any feedback. If people just worried about stuff like that, their skills would diminish pretty quickly. So write for yourself. turn.gif

As for the cuddling of Claude, trust me, it was a pleasure. ph34r.gif

I'm sure Claude enjoyed it. He has emotions now, but it won't stay like that forever. Stop by at this story more often!

Chapter 25: Nothing but a Warrior

I got a call from Mr. Robino. He wanted me to come over to the café for some work he needed. Apparently the Cubans and the Haitians have been in a series of gang wars in Vice City for the past 15 years. Nothing like getting caught up in history, eh? So I entered the shop, and Umberto was like usual standing behind the bar counter. He was a little overweight, he was very tan skinned, and had a mustache on his face. Not to mention the sweat that dripped down his forehead and the greasy rag he held in his hand. “Claude my boy! You want a drink?” Umberto asked me while cleaning the stained glasses. “Ugh no thanks. I just came here for the reason you called,” I said as I rested my arms on the counter while sitting down in the spinning bar chairs. “Yes, of course. Those things I was talking about the Haitians. Listen Claude, as you know we’ve been fighting with those dogs for over 10 years. I hate them with a passion, and so do my men. Those voodoo freaks use their crazy magic and call themselves gods of Vice City, but we’ll show them! Now, back to the plan, you’re going to do me a small favor just to warn them. A few Haitian f*ckers hang out at the corner near the border. They’ll be wearing purple-like shirts, you can’t miss them. Give them a nice bat to there face, and make sure there blood spills on their turf,” Umberto said violently to me. I shook my head slowly, and walked out of the café. I didn’t say anything like I’ll be sure to do it or definitely sir! I just walked out of there silent. Maybe that’s my motive, and my personality.

The border between Little Havana and Little Haiti was just a little north of the café. I walked to the border instead of by car, knowing I didn’t want to waste precious gas. It was the middle of the night, and it was still hot as hell. Back in Liberty City during the winter, we would freeze our asses off. The alleyways and the streets were filled with mud, litter, and the smell of death. People in the small apartments besides the streets were getting high on coke and laughing outside their windows. No wonder the fancier people lived on the other side of Vice. I came to a curved street at the north end of Little Havana. There was a printing works there in the courtyard, and next to it was a long street with poor houses besides it. I knew this was the place. And to make another point, I saw a pair of Haitians taking a piss on Cuban turf. Now’s my chance to slap their dicks in their faces.

They were laughing crazily and cursing in their own hideous language as they took a piss on a fence on Cuban turf. Of course the Cubans were getting high and drunk, so they wouldn’t be smart enough to stay at their borders. Looks like it was up to me to kill a pair of three stupid, young gang members. They each wore dark purple to light purple shirts, gray pants, glasses, a white hat or a purple bandana on their heads. I walked up to them with the bat that I picked up at the tool shop not too far away from them. They weren’t paying attention though, and they just kept laughing and cursing in a mix of their language and English.

“Hey, why don’t you go take a piss on your own turf?” I said to them angrily. They each lifted their pants off and snapped back at my attitude. “Look white boy. What would you know about turfs?” they responded back angrily too. “I know that some people shouldn’t be on this particular one,” I said swinging the bat back and forth. “White boy, go back home to your rich family wherever you came from. The bowels of poverty don’t need you,” they each said with the dirt in their ugly teeth. I got angry, and I pulled the bat swinging from my left hand and gripped it with my right. I then backed the bat behind my head and took a swung, at the guy in the middle. The bat quickly hit him hard on the forehead near his left eyebrow, and left a skull cracking noise as he fell to the ground in pain. Blood started to leek from his forehead as he instantly died from the force. The other two were shocked and each took out a pair of knives from their pockets. This was going to be fun.

The man on the right took a swing at me with a knife and tried to stab me. I dodged from the knife and then took my foot and swung it at his leg. My foot hit his leg and made him fall over on his back, dropping the knife. The other guy then tried to attack me by trying to stab me. One swung hit my upper left shoulder, and it tore my skin apart. Blood started to leek through the shirt and it caused a stain in it. I took my bat and put it into a flat position and I jolted the end of it into the guy’s stomach. He bent over and held his stomach as he couldn’t bare the pain. He looked like he was going to throw up. I then took the bat and put it high up in the air, high above my head. With full force, I brought the bat down to the ground and the bat slammed into the back of his head. The force knocked his face straight to the ground, and his whole head cracked from the back. I heard the other guy I kicked over try to get up from his trip. He grabbed the knife and supported himself up, and was ready to attack me. I then turned around and swung the bat right into the left side of his head. The impact of the bat caused blood to squirt from his right ear. He fell down from the bat’s force, and started to twitch a little as he was at the brink of dying. I left the body there and decided to leave him in pain, in his last few moments on Earth. Blood droplets were all over my face, and hair. It was silent like a peaceful forest, and no voice could be heard. No cars, no people and no gangs were around tonight. I walked away silently with the bloody bat in my hand. I went up to one of the Little Haiti houses on the main streets. I took my bloody bat, and put it in my right hand. I then threw it and it broke through one of the windows of the houses. I heard people screaming and yelling as the window cracked open from the bat. I then ran away quickly laughing, and went back to Little Havana. That was a fun night I had.

A small little youtube teaser i made with scenes from GTA3, GTA Vice City, and Call of Duty 4. It doesn't have audio because it was a little rushed, but i'll try to make a better one soon!

My genitals have dissapeared from the pure sexitude that is that video!

Wanted Assailant

Read the chapter and watched the teaser.

So far this is the only GTA Fanfic that I bother with and hooked onto.

The teaser's short, and it's a bit mixed up and fumbled. Audio would of been great. The written text helped for promotion.

No need to be rude Danni

That was a compliment, Carbine.

Oh! Hahaha! Whoops! I thought that was a bad comment! Sorry! That was only a promotional video though, read the story!

@Wanted - I didn't have audio for it but i'll make a better one soon hopefully. I might also use the trailer idea for future sagas i write.

Edited by Carbine23