2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Man Who Once Spoke

Carbine23

I think this will turn into a pretty good fan fiction. I'm doing my own story about Claude's childhood and his enterance into crime. The story is set in GTA4's version of Liberty City just to give it a twist. He was born in San Fierro though as confirmed by Claude GTA3 but in my version he moves to Liberty City for reasons to be explained later. The GTA3 version of Liberty City in my vision will be located northeast of GTA4's Liberty City and will be called Old Liberty. If anybody thinks this is a bad idea, then tell me and i will revise the story to make it fit GTA3's version. Enjoy!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/788/manwhooncespokeboxyo2.jpg

Trailer for the story

About: Growing up in the tough neighborhood of Cerveza Heights was hard for a boy named Claude. With an ultra abusive father and a god loving catholic mother, things were confusing, violent and meaningful to him. With bad choices made, Claude's life gets even worse, and worse through Liberty City. Soon drawing him to other areas, leaving behind everything he had. Read about Claude's adventure from his childhood to the moment Catalina backstabbed him and changed his life forever.

Characters:

(pictures are a mix of video game (GTA-Related) characters and reality actors. They will be switched regularly.)

Claude (http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/Jessiiica_89/Brandon%20Beemer/BrandonBeemer01.jpg): Main Character

A boy of mystery, violence, satisfaction and pain, who led his life from religion to violence

Part 1:

Claude's Mother: A devoted Catholic, who tries to keep Claude from the violence of the world

Claude's Father: An abusive man who has beat up Claude through his whole childhood.

Part 2:

Paul "Paulie" Morrelli (http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/hollywoodland.gif): A friend of Tommy Vercetti's

for only a couple of years. He has become one of the important money dealers and collectors in his crime empire.

Ken Rosenberg (http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/24/55/0000032455_20060926100852.jpg): A lawyer from Liberty City who works as Tommy Vercetti's business handler and protector from the VCPD.

Tommy Vercetti (http://z.about.com/d/tvdramas/1/0/G/L/sopranossea6-13.jpg): A man who was once a low-key in Vice City has become a criminal mastermind. He's against illegal drugs, but he has been known for a long history of violence.

r

Umberto Robino (http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q117/kcfmc/like%20to%20meet/Danny_Trejo_El_Mexicanismo.jpg): Long time head of the Little Havana Cuban gang. He is a long time drug importer for Vice City although he doesn't do drugs himself. The Cuban gang however is addicted to drugs and often can go mad on their enemies, especially those Haitians.

Police Chief Edward Brooks (http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/There-Will-Be-Blood-daniel-day-lewis.jpg): Police Chief of the VCPD, and a very serious man when it comes to punks like Claude. He only likes to be called by his surname because of an event in his past.

Manza (http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9173/snapshot20080127190209gs9.png): Famous owner of a Haitain food company and he is one of the richest men in Vice City. He is also a drug importer, but the police and press don't know that. He often dresses like a pimp and works for the Little Haiti gang, and is one of the most important gang members of it.

Rating: Rated R for strong graphic violence, sexual content, use of drugs and alcohol and strong language.

Parts/Chapter Glossary

Part 1: The Perfect Childhood (Prologue) (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=352520&view=findpost&p=1058168367)

Chapter 1: A Loving Father

Chapter 2: What an Old B*tch

Chapter 3: A Creature Released

Chapter 4: Those Who Cry, Go to Juvy

Chapter 5: Keep Your Limits

Chapter 6: I Fought the Law

Chapter 7: Your Little Runaway

Chapter 8: Years of Stress Died Out

Chapter 9: Stay True to the Man in Blue

Chapter 10: Thin White Line

Chapter 11: Alone in a Dark Room

Chapter 12: Nightmare before Death

Chapter 13: One Last Inhale

Chapter 14: Revelation

Chapter 15: And Then, There was Nobody Part 1

Chapter 16: And Then, There was Nobody Part 2

Secret Chapter: Twilight Never Ends

Part 2: Vice and Virtue (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=352520&view=findpost&p=1058223818)

A. Army Strand

Chapter 1: The Sand is Singing Deathless Words to me

Chapter 2: Desert Rats

Chapter 3: Fallen Angels

Chapter 4: Lost on the Devil's Side

Chapter 5: Deadly Night

Chapter 6: Interrogation for the American

Chapter 7: Bad Deals Always Go Bad

B. Tommy Vercetti Strand

Chapter 8: Mr. Vercetti

Chapter 9: Malibu

Chapter 10: Highway to Hell

Chapter 11: The Devil Knocked On My Door

Chapter 12: Make the Green Turn Red

Chapter 13: One-Armed Man

Chapter 14: Pay Up: Part 1

Chapter 15: Pay Up: Part 2

Chapter 16: Delivery for Mr. Vercetti

C. Paulie Morrelli Strand

Chapter 17: Working for Paulie

Chapter 18: Bombs Away

Chapter 19: Taking Out the Trash

Chapter 20: Show Some Respect

Chapter 21: Ship of Sorrows: Part 1

Chapter 22: Ship of Sorrows: Part 2

Chapter 23: Ship of Sorrows: Part 3

D. Umberto Robino Strand

Chapter 24: Me Casa Es Tu Casa

Chapter 25: Nothing But A Warrior

Chapter 26: Crazy Haitian

Chapter 27: Red Night

Chapter 28: All Just a Game

E. Officer Brooks/VCPD Strand

Chapter 29: The Law has my Back

Chapter 30: Wild Jungle

Chapter 31: Believe it or Not

Chapter 32: Into a Dark Sleep

Chapter 33: What to do?

Chapter 34: I Got Your Card

Chapter 35: Paparazzi Part 1

Chapter 36: Paparazzi Part 2

Chapter 37: A Nice Cup of Coffee

Chapter 38: Up Your Alley

Chapter 39: Aint Nothing but a Game

Chapter 40: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Edited by Carbine23

Part 1: The Perfect Childhood

warning: If any of you find the prologue boring, then head to part 2. You may be a little confused but once you get into the story, you'll come back for Claude's childhood probably.

Chapter 1: A Loving Father

I ran furiously down the old 20th century style hallway of my apartment in Cerveza Heights, Dukes. My father, raging at me like a bull with a belt in his right hand ready to smite me down like Zeus’ thunderbolts. Tears were rolling down my eyes, I heard terrible screams, and I heard the words of a corrupt king from my father’s bloody mouth. I charged into the last room down the hallway, and locked the door behind me. My dad slammed his body with his weight into the door, banging on it, asking for me to come out so he can beat the living crap out of me. My hands were full of dirt, and as I wiped the tears away from my dark eyes; my eyes would turn bright red from the germs. I huddled in the corner on the dusty floor, as a rat pack scattered all over the room. I prayed that my mother would come with a gun and shoot my dad in the head, but even she was too catholic for that.

The banging continued on the door, and I kept hearing words that I didn’t understand. Finally, the door collapsed. My dads shoulder had scars from the splinters and blood leaking down his arms path. He was breathing heavily, and his eyes made him look like a serial killer. This 220-pound, mustached, brown haired psycho was about to lose his temper. He walked over slowly with the belt pacing back and forth in his right hand. I moved my hands away from my eyes, and then covered them again in fear. Not even the reddest eye could scare this demon. He raised his arm viciously in the air quickly, and then pounded it back down like a plane bomb and struck me right in the face. He continued to do it as I screamed for forgiveness. My mother came to the door and saw my dad violently attacking her poor child, but there was nothing she could do. I was trying to protect myself by moving my hands in ackward motions to block the attacks, but the quick strokes caused scars on my hands. When he was done, I was drowning in a pool of tears with scars of blood all over my face and hands.

Chapter 2: What an Old B*tch

4 years have passed since that night I just told you. I’m 14 years old now. The year is 1983 in Liberty City, just a few years after some major riots have calmed down. I’m still living with my loving mother and my god-awful father. My brother Tim and I were getting ready for school. He was two years younger then me. We would always be up for school because we lived right near one of the LTA Train Lines, so that woke us up every morning. Me and my brother collected our lunch bags and walked straight down the stone cracked steps. My laces were so bad that they got loose every few seconds. It was a pretty busy time for 7:45 A.M. There were loud hot dog vendors screaming at people to by their long Liberty City styled dogs. Old people were going to the grocery store shopping for their loved ones and troublemaker kids playing hooky before school because they were too retarded to learn anything new. Luckily I wasn’t one of those kids.

The school was only a few blocks away from us. It was a very old styled school. Bricks were literally falling and cracking at the top of the building. They were so old that one brick could fall off like butter and kill somebody with impacting force. Also the windows were cracked and broken from robberies and gang shootouts. “Claude are we ever going to move to a new school?” my brother asked me. “No. Not with our dad beating the crap out of us,” I said with shame. We just walked into the front door like we were entering hell’s gates. School was a safe haven for us. No matter how old, nasty, mean and screwed up the people could’ve been, it was safer then home. My brother split apart from me and I myself walked to my algebra class. My teacher was an old b*tch. Wrinkles littered the surface of her face, and the lipstick peeled off her lips like tape. I sat down in my dirty seat next to my classmates and the rats that ran across the open floor like a thunderbolt struck its home. This was the poor life of a boy in Liberty City.

“Today class we’re going to learn about the Pythagorean theorem. Does anybody know what that is?” my teacher asked in excitement. I don’t think anybody knew. They just stared at her like they didn’t give a f*ck about algebra, which indeed was true. I was resting on my right arm, which supported my head. I was slumping however, and her boringness made me want to fall asleep. “Mr. Claude, wake up,” she screamed at me. I was too knocked out to hear what the hell she said. Some classmates started laughing like I was the class clown. I wasn’t though. “Mr. Claude, wake up! Wake up!” she screamed even louder. At that point she really woke me up, and my eyes opened quickly like I saw a tornado heading straight towards me. I then shouted something I would never dare to say. “What do you want you old bitch?” I screamed to her. The whole class kept their filthy mouths shut. The dirty look on her face reminded me of my father. School wasn’t safe anymore

5 minutes after class ended was pure f*cking hell. She screamed at me like Hitler did to his legion. Her ugly saliva landed on the surface of my face. Her voice blinded my ears like a shot of gunfire. I didn’t care though. Whatever she did was nothing compared to home, but then she did something I’d never forgive her for. She called my parents. What a b*tch, eh?

Chapter 3: A Creature Released

I walked out of the school into the playground area where recreation was for all the happy students of the schoolyard. Children were laughing to themselves on the swings, some were playing basketball, and the older ones were giving blowjobs in the bushes. For me, I just read. I walked over calmly in my footsteps to the rusty old bench near the exit. The trees shaded me, so it wasn’t a bad place to sit. My best friend Carl always sat with me, and read his comic books. Everyday was normal usually. I was reading a book called Why the [email protected] Café is the Future of the City. It seemed interesting.

Yup, everything was normal until this day. A pair of three kid’s came up to me, all dressed in biker jeans. Seems like they were inspired from the boys down in Beechwood City. So the leader of this clan came real close to me and put his foot on my backpack and smashed his foot on it like he didn’t care. This kid was the grandson of the teacher I cursed out. “Hey Claude you ignorant prick. Next time you badmouth my grandma, I’ll f*cking blow your brains out,” he said in his angry voice. I stared at him like I didn’t even care because nothing scared me other then my dad. As bad as he was, if he found out somebody beat me up, he would kill the person who did the harm. “If you love her so much, why don’t you just f*ck that old b*tch up,” I said seriously. The kid quickly replied to this, and picked me up from the bench like I was a sack of potatoes. He then took my shirt and knocked my body against the wall. My head hit the wall and I got a bad bruise on my top skull. He then took out pocketknife slowly from his pocket. The knife already had stains of rich innocent blood over it. My eyes grew, and I stared at the knife. I quickly reacted though.

I kicked the kid using my left foot in his balls where it hurt the most. He quickly fell over his leg in pain, and started crying out for grief. I then took the knife and quickly aimed it and used a back and forth motion to keep the other two away from my distance. I moved my feet forward and put one foot on the kid’s body. I then took the knife and raised it in the air like I was the Statue of Happiness. I looked at the knife like it was my golden scepter and then I looked back down at the bully in anger. I took the knife and quickly jolted it down into the bully’s stomach. I stabbed him 5 times in the stomach area repeatedly screaming like a maniac, as blood was rushing out from the deep inflicted wounds. He was screaming like a man on fire. I was going insane though. I got satisfaction from stabbing the kid and watching a bloodstream leave the body it came from. The school security came and called the police. I was so in for it, but did I care? No.

Edited by Carbine23

The Unvirginiser

I like this!

Nice idea and concept

Thanks for the positive feeback. Keep reading and give me your comments on the story!

Chapter 4: Those who Cry, go to Juvy

There I was, sitting down in the brown, ripped chair of my principle’s office. My parents were there, which made the situation even worse for me. I was kicked out of the Cerveza Heights Public School according to him, and the state of Liberty wants me to go to Juvy in the next month. F*ck the state for sending me to Juvy though. I knew that when I got home, my dad was going to raise his hand and strike me 300 times like an Iron eagle. If the state knew that, he’d be the one to pay for it.

My parents and I walked out of the school building and onto the dirty Cerveza Heights street full of litter, smoke and graffiti. The weird thing was that It was a ghost town at this time. My dad’s hand was on my upper left arm and he was gripping me like a situation where somebody was about to fall off a bridge and they were being gripped by a person trying to save them. I felt like my veins were going to park because of the amount of pressure he was putting on my arm. We finally made it to a little place I called hell. My lovely house.

“Claude, how could you do such a thing? I didn’t raise you like this! God doesn’t promote violence!” my mom screamed at me to try to make her point cross my mind. “Well if that’s true, then tell dad to stop beating me up!” I screamed back at her. “Why you f*cking little bastard!” my dad screamed as he began to take off his belt from his waist. My father unlocked his belt and took it off his pants like a snake, and began to continuously beat me just like the story I told you earlier. “Stop! You’re hurting him! Stop!” my mother screamed at my father. Unfortunately her words never got into my father’s mind. He just beat the living crap out of me for badmouthing his foolish actions. This situation was different though. I still had the bloodstained pocketknife on the inside of my coat. As he was striking me with gods might, I reached into the inside of my jacket and took out the killer blade. I then in a horizontal motion, sliced a mark on the front part of his body, causing a huge blood-leaking scar. He stopped hitting me, and fell to the ground shaking a little bit. “Oh my god! Claude, what did you do?” my mother screamed. “You f*cking bastard. Don’t beat me ever again or I’ll f*cking kill you!” I screamed at my father. It was a mesmerizing sight though. My father was shaking and panicking, and my mother was crying like Jesus’ mother at the cross. I left the house immediately. I ran down the wood carved stairs making huge impacted stomps. My steps were so strong and furious that some of the wood cracked on the staircase. I then took both my hands and pushed open the door furiously and I walked out onto the street. I then looked back at the window of my house. I hoped to never see that window again.

Chapter 5: Keep your Limits

It was 8:45 P.M. in Liberty City. It’s been probably around 6 – 7 hours since I left the home of my parents. I had a vision that I can live out on my own, but I didn’t really know the rest of Liberty City that well. I rarely left Dukes and sometimes went into Broker. Unfortunately there’s strife between Dukes and Broker, and both boroughs compete against each other. Not simple baseball games though, more like a real shootout. So why would I go towards Broker or roam around it if this would happen? The answer is really simple actually, because I told you already. I don’t know sh*t about what goes on outside Cerveza.

So I was somewhere outside the limits of a park named Outlook in Broker. I asked a couple of tourists, Broker citizens, annoying street entertainers, drunken bastards and even hobos about where the f*ck I was. Then one nice person I asked told me where I was. Then after he told me, a cop jumped on top of him and arrested him. I was loving Broker already! So the neighborhood was South Slopes, Broker. Nice area, really. I walked down a street and saw plenty of nice 3 story homes, brownstone houses and corner shops. I barely saw anybody hanging out on the street though, besides one pair of people. They were a mix of black and white fellas. They were watching, and talking about me. I gave a grin, and I observed them myself. I just turned my back and acted like I was getting a nice dog from the hot dog stand. At times I tilted my head to see what was happening. Then all of a sudden they started walking towards me in their unique fashion. The way they walked looked like some gangster sh*t that was invented in Bohan. Then they came up to me and my ears were open all the way.

“You mind telling us why the f*ck you down here?” one of the guys said in a serious voice. He had a stupid cap on, so I couldn’t even see his eyes, and It was very dark out at this time. “Um, I don’t know. I was just walking around here like a normal citizen” I said politely. They all laughed a little, and I just looked at them like I wanted to smack him across the face. “Mind telling us where you from?” the guy asked me as he put his hands in his baggy pockets. “Cerveza Heights, why? What’s the problem?” I asked. I didn’t know what the f*ck was going on. The guy turned around towards his guys laughing, but then I saw something.

His hand was slipping out of his baggy pockets, and his shoes were turning towards me. I reacted quickly and blocked the guys arm right when he thought he got me. He was moaning, trying to get the bloody knife into my body, and I was using all my force to block it. Sweat was dripping down my face, and the other guys took out their bats and waited behind the guy. I then took my sneaker and kicked him in the ankle, and he finally let go of my jacket. I jumped to my feet, and punched him across the face like a boxer. He fell to the ground, letting go of his knife. I went for the knife like it was a treasure chest, but the other guy took a swing at the bat at me. It hit me right in the back, and I fell down to the floor, crushing the concrete and causing an abrasion between my skin and the solid hard floor. Skin stated peeling from my forehead and cheeks, and specks of blood appeared. I saw the shiny new knife right there, and grabbed it quickly and then rolled over as the other guy tried to get me. I took the knife and then slashed it across the guy’s legs like a samurai. He screamed like bloody Mary and fell to the ground.

I ran viciously away from the scene. Then I felt a bat with impacting force hit my back area, and again I fell to the floor. I couldn’t move though, and I thought I was doomed. The guy I slashed was on the floor, but the guy I punched started to get up and run towards me. I screamed for help as loud as I can, and then the guy took my knife and put it against my neck. My skin was just a few millimeters away from the knife, or at least it felt like that. I thought this was the end. I’d never get to see my loving mother again, or this god-forsaken world.

Edited by Carbine23

daviescirca93

This, is brilliant. I'll be paying close attention to this. icon14.gif

Chapter 7 may be shocking for some of you. Some will say that Claude would never do something like that. There's more to come, folks. We're not even out of his childhood yet, and the story may go up to the point where he meets Catalina if everything goes well.

Chapter 6: I Fought the Law

There I was, close to death, close to leaving this world and entering God’s shiny golden kingdom of paradise like Solomon’s temple. Then all of a sudden, the width between my neck and his knife decreased. Boom! A bullet slithered into the man’s upper left chest area, and he swung to the right as the bullet penetrated him. Blood started to spurt all over the littered street of South Slopes. Some of the drops landed on the surface of my face. I quickly got up as the knife fell away from my neck, and ran behind a car. I then took cover, and took various amounts of deep breaths and I looked at the scene. Another bullet came and shot him dead hard in the head. His body swung back like a wooden fence taken down by a car. Blood started to leak from his head, and spill into the gutters of the concrete streets. I sat in awe, and didn’t do a damn thing. The other guy started to run away, while the one I slashed with my knife was on the floor and moaning in pain.

I stared at the man who saved my worthless life, as he walked over to me. “You okay son?” he asked me right away. There were two more men with him; one was observing the dead body while the other was arresting the injured slashed man. Then I found out who these men were. It seemed obvious for anyone but my vision was blurred and confused when I was close to death. “Yes sir. I thank the law for saving my life,” I said to him.

Chapter 7: Your Little Runaway

“Claude! Thank heavens you’re still alive!” my mother cried with her tears when I walked into the door next to the police officer. I wasn’t too enthusiastic. Remember when I said that I wished to never see that window again? What do you know, I saw it again! She hugged me with her arms, and I patted her back like everything was okay. My father was on top of the stairs looking at us. You could see blood stains leaked into his shirt, and a big bandage placed on his stomach. We stared at each other with open eyes. His eyes said he wanted to kill me, while mine said stay away from me. He then walked away from the staircase like he didn’t care that I came home.

The policeman explained everything to my mom about what happened. She forgave me for slashing my father, knowing that I already paid the price already. After the police left, me and her walked into our poor, sh*t-stained living room. We sat on the ripped up sofa where she tried to comfort me. She wanted to talk about the things that were happening in my life. I didn’t want to look at her, but she made me stare at her bright sapphire-like eyes. She was gifted, and that’s exactly why I was born with sh*t colored eyes. I wasn’t gifted. “Running away from home wasn’t a smart idea Claude. You could’ve been killed. Think about what would’ve happened if you died. I would be broken for life, and so would your father,” she said in a clam voice. My eyes grew like an explosion when I heard those last words. “Miss me? Dad doesn’t give a sh*t about me,” I screamed. “Watch your language Claude. God is watching you. You can’t live this life. You almost killed a kid, and someone almost killed you. Tell me something Claude. What do you want to do with your life besides killing?” she asked me with her heart. I thought for a moment, and after the events that happened it was pretty clear. “I want to be a cop ma,” I said.

Chapter 8: Years of Stress Die Out

So, I want to be a cop. The way those cops saved me, inspired me to become something I would never think. Since I was attacked, the state said they would cancel my plans to Juvy, but I would have to perform some community service for the Cerveza Heights area. And after 2 years of that, I now work for the police station. I’m 16 years old now. My mom and dad are very proud of me. My dad was so proud that he stopped abusing me, and started to treat me like a grown up. He also takes these special pills to cool his anger nerves. I felt alive, and I felt renewed from the violence I committed 2 years ago in my school playground. I wish I could go up to the biker-looking kid and give him a hug and say I was sorry. Sounds a little gay, but you feel good for yourself when you accomplish things. And I accomplished plenty.

Chapter 9: Stay True to the Man in Blue

I walked into the mini-police station in Cerveza Heights with a smile on my face. I was carrying a duffel bag around my body, which had all my police clothes in it. Mrs. Carson was as always behind counter checking up files and filling out forms of recent crimes. She said a good hello to me, and I said hello to her back. “Hey Claude, the police chief wants to see you for a few moments,” she said to me. “Thank you,” I said to her back. I wasn’t sure what it was but I continued to the door in the back of the first floor. For any of you who don’t know anything, that’s the chief’s office. I was worried if he was going to fire me for unknown reasons. I approached the door, taking a deep breath with sweat dripping down my bare clean hands. I twisted the knob and opened the door.

“Hey! Claude! Just the man I wanted to see,” the chief said. “Listen, chief. I could explain! I haven’t been working hard enough, but I promise I will! Give me another chance. Please!” I cried to him because I thought he was going to fire me. “Fire you? Why the hell would I do that? You’ve done good son,” the chief said as he patted my right shoulder, which was sweaty from nervousness. “What a relief,” I said as I fell back onto the couch in his office. “Well, there’s another reason I called you in. Claude you’ve been doing small-key things for this station. You haven’t really got into the action. How would you like to go even further?” he said to me. “How far?” I said in a stunned face. “A small case possibly,” he said to me in a smile. I couldn’t even breathe. This was too exciting for me. I opened my mouth, had my eyes 100% open and gave a tiny scream. “I, I can’t believe this. This is unbelievable!” I said to him. “Yes, but remember they’re small time cases. You’ll be apart of them for backup, while the others take care of the rest, but remember Claude. Stay true to the man in blue and you’ll be up there” he said to me.

Chapter 10: Thin White Line

The color washed out police car I was in, arrived at a small apartment on the edge of Cerveza Heights. I was with two other experienced police officers. The police officer named Eddy, who was driving, looked back at me to discuss the plans. “Ok Claude, here’s what we’re gonna do. We rush in to apartment 2M on the second floor, and we corner the drug dealer. This man has a sh*tload of cocaine sitting in his house and we’re taking the evidence back to HQ. We’ll arrest the guy, while you’ll search for the evidence. Ya got it?” he said in his strong Liberty City accident. I shook my head and didn’t speak, because I was too excited to say any words.

Eddy and the other officer got out of the car slowly like they were taking their time. Eddy took out his pistol and reloaded it. The other officer took out a smoke and leaned against the car. I got out of the car, and just waited like a good little boy. When Eddy finally reloaded his pistol, he gave the sign to me and he and the other officer entered the apartment. They rushed up the ugly-looking stairs with cautious actions. I followed behind them, and ducked a little bit in case some action happened. We looked at several doors, wondering where apartment 2M was. We finally approached it, and I could say safely that it was the ugliest looking door on the floor. It was obvious that this was the right place. Eddy looked at both of us, and I could see he was sweating a little bit. He then took his right foot and kicked the door wide open. The door flopped open like butter and the two officers rushed in with the pistols. “Claude, stay back!” Eddy shouted at us. Three men arose from their seats with their hands up. The apartment smelt like dead crops, and misty smoke. The atmosphere was dull and rough.

“Carlos Mantez, you and your goons are officially arrested under the state of Liberty for the selling of drugs, use of drugs and import of drugs. Now put your hands behind your f*cking back!” Eddy screamed at them while him and the other officer were aiming their guns right at them. I was outside the apartment in the hallway peaking my head through the door to see what was going on. Just when the officers thought they had them, one of the goons took out a pistol. Eddy was quick enough, and pulled the trigger. A bullet penetrated Eddy’s left shoulder and a squirt of blood came out and splashed on the ceiling. Another goon took out a gun and shot at Eddy’s leg, which made him, fall down and crash onto a mini-table. The other officer shot him also, while another good tried to make a run for it. As he went past the door, I took out my elbow and smacked him in the stomach. He slumped over in pain, and blood poured out of his mouth. Then I took another fist and punched his stomach hard, and then gave him an uppercut on the head. He fell back in total pain. “Good job, Claude. You stopped Carlos Mantez from escaping. Go and collect the cocaine, while I try to help Eddy get up. Backup is on the way,” the officer said to me.

I went into the bedroom of Carlos Mantez and searched through it. I opened drawers, looked under the bed, opened the pillows and even looked behind paintings. Then I took my hands and turned his drawer to the side, to see if there was anything behind it. There was a big square there with bags and bags of white stuff in them. The scent was strong but It didn't smell like anything. I didn’t really know what cocaine was, and it looked like sugar to me. I took some out of the bag, and sniffed a little to see if there was a specific scent to it. I could smell nothing. I smelled some more of it, but there was nothing i could pick up. Then I felt a little weird. I slumped over and fell onto the floor. I felt an instance of pleasure and relaxation. I didn’t see what was so bad about this stuff. Thoughts rushed my mind. Green meadows, galaxies floating, running in the wind, my first day in school, girls I’ve f*cked, and other moments of pleasure and curiosity. “Claude, did you get it?” the police officer said in the other room. I opened my eyes and the moments stopped. “Um, yeah I’ll be there in a second. I’m seeing if there’s more,” I said to him.

I quickly put one bag in my pocket and then I took the others to the officer. Eddy was being banded up from the ambulance that came. The other cops were arresting the drug goons. “Is that all?” the officer asked me. “Yes sir,” I said in extreme guilt.

Edited by Carbine23

daviescirca93
The police officer named Eddy

Am I seeing some sort of reference here, or just my feeble mind? tounge.gif

Great work so far, the story gets better and better.

The police officer named Eddy

Am I seeing some sort of reference here, or just my feeble mind? tounge.gif

Great work so far, the story gets better and better.

It's your feeble mind. I'm not sure what it's a reference to, as you stated. My Microsoft Word is extremely slow for some reason, and it's freezing a lot now. So i don't know how long it'll take till the next chapter.

Microsoft Word stopped freezing. Now I could continue writing. Please keep reading my story! Part 1 is not far from being over, but there's more parts to come!

Chapter 11: Alone in a Dark Room

Usually when I got home I would open the door, hug my mom and my newly changed father, get a little snack out of the refrigerator and go up to my room. This time it wasn’t like that. The addiction was rushing through my purple veins like fire on Apollo’s Chariot. The thought of sniffing more of the white stuff kept me sweating and fast on my way home. I was bumping into people a lot and I didn’t even apologize. “Hey man watch out where you’re going!” one fellow screamed at me. “F*ck you!” I shouted back in anger. The drug overtook me. I rushed into my apartment quickly and went straight up the stairs like a madman. My mother was saying why I was rushing so quickly, but I just ignored it and went straight into my stuffy, hot room. I locked the door as if I was insanely locking myself in a prison, then I jumped on my bed and took out the stuff. I didn’t even turn the light on.

I took a small speck of cocaine onto the dirty hands from work. I haven’t seen hands unclean in such a long time. I made out a few sniffs until I got high. Then a hint of pleasure began circling my mind as I reached the point. I collapsed onto my bed and went on my own insane imaginary ride. I watched numerous shows about hippies and what they felt through getting high. I always thought they were crazy, but now I knew what they meant. I was taking a wild roller coaster across the stars on a rainbow. It was like f*cking 5 women at once. I started rubbing my eyes, touching myself, giggling and laughing crazily. I didn’t even care if my parents were suspicious. Unfortunately they were. A loud knock came at my door.

“Claude? Honey? Are you okay? Did everything go alright at work?” my mother said calmly. Everything went away, then. I was back in the normal human world. I felt confused for a second, and started rubbing my head. “Yeah. I’m all right. Work was great. I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. I’m tired now,” I told her. “Okay, honey. Goodnight,” my mother said in her calm voice. When the ghost was clear, I cautiously took out some more. I was like half-asleep though. I sniffed more of the cocaine, and then I passed out like a drunken man.

Chapter 12: Nightmare before Death

I didn’t know where I was. I was in a fiery place. A place exactly like hell. Fire spewed out of volcanoes furiously and leaked onto the cracked red colored rock ground. Humans were chained and being whipped by demons that laughed insanely as blood poured out of their mouths. A giant monster in chains was feeding on humans in a cauldron of red water. Blood pouring off his shark like teeth caused a huge sense of fear unlike anything. Insane little men with devil horned goatees and red fiery eyes were jumping around and hitting prisoners like maniacs. Bodies were being torn in half, but the people were still alive. People were being soaked into cauldrons of acid and being burnt up. Once again, they did not die for some reason.

“Hello Claude,” a voice said in the most evil voice. I turned around with sweat dripping down my entire body. A shadow with eyes appeared in the flames of hell. The devil was upon me. “What, what do you want?” I screamed and cried for mercy. “Welcome to the bowels of hell. A place where bad men like you go! You have sinned Claude, and are amongst the scum of humanity. You have lost your chance at reaching salvation in god’s kingdom. He’s disappointed with you Claude. Just 2 years ago you stabbed somebody furiously. Act of violence Claude! You are a sinner!” the devil screamed at me. “No! I can fix it! Please!” I cried with tears and sweat rolling down my cheeks. “You must find your way to salvation Claude. No matter how bad a person is, he will always reach salvation whether he has to serve his time in hell or not. To avoid hell, you must find your way to let god forgive you!” the devil answered me. “What? What does that mean?” I said in confusion. “Only you can tell yourself that. In the meantime, have a great nightmare!” the devil screamed and then laughed insanely. The eyes disappeared in the flames, and then demon-like creatures came and jumped on me. They laughed insanely and then started to bite me. Their razor sharp teeth bit into my flesh and they tore out pieces of my worthless body. They chewed my limbs like madmen, and blood leaked everywhere. I was screaming and I actually felt superior pain unlike anything ever before. Then the demons bit off my legs and arms and then tore out my heart and chewed it with blood spilling in my mouth as I choked from screaming. Then I heard a voice, and a white light flashed through the clouds of hell.

“Claude are you okay! Claude! Wake up!” my mother screamed to me. I woke up screaming from my bed with sweat all over my face. My clothes were sticking to my body from all the sweat. “Oh my god, I’m alive!” I said in relief. “What happened? Did you have a nightmare?” my mother asked me. “I dreamed I was in hell mom. I dreamed that I was being eaten alive by demons. It was horrible,” I said as I started to cry. “It was just a nightmare. It’s probably from all the stress at work,” my mother said to me as she patted my back. “Mom. Can I ask you something? Can I get re-baptized, please?” I asked her. “Why?” my mother questioned me. “Religious reasons. I want to get closer to religion,” I said. My mother put a smile on her face. “Of course,” she said to me. She gave me a hug and then left the room. I stayed up the whole night, being afraid of going back to hell.

Edited by Carbine23

Chapter 13: One Last Inhale

I crunched with my weak teeth into the crunchy buttered toast that my mom made me for breakfast. Butter leaked onto my lips making them greasy, so I wiped it with a napkin. My brother Tom was digging into his cereal like a kid. Seems like he has never lost his maturity. I thought about what the devil told me in my nightmare. In order to reach salvation, I had to give up drugs. I knew I wanted to have one last experience of ultimate pleasure. “Um, mom? I’m gonna go for a walk outside for a half an hour,” I told my mom. “Okay honey. Be back in time for church,” she said smiling at me. God and I knew that she was happy that I chose to do this.

I went down the street near the Ron Gas Station on Dukes Boulevard. I knew there were a few Hispanic drug dealers there. I saw two in green and black hoods chatting with each other against the broken wooded fence. Litter was everywhere from soda cans, to banana peels, bottles, glass, scraps and partially eaten food. I approached one of them without showing nervousness. I walked in a steadily paced and they noticed I was walking towards them. They gave me a blank stare. “Um, hi. Do you guys have any, ugh stuff,” I asked them. The two looked at each other, and the one in the black hood took a bag full of white cocaine in it. “$60 for the dope white boy,” the Hispanic man said. “What? That much?” I said. “This is different from other cocaine. Trust me. Made in Columbia man, show some respect for the Hispanics,” the man in the red hood said to me. I paid up. I had no choice. My heart then had an ache after. Was it random or was god watching me?

Chapter 14: Revelation

My family and I walked over to the church on the corner. It was a small community church, unlike the Gothic Cathedral in Algonquin. My mother was holding my hand like I was a two year old. We all got dressed up in our best clothes. “Um, mom. You guys can go in, I just want to say a few words to god,” I told my mom. Everybody else went inside the church, while I disappeared into a black alleyway. I sniffed the cocaine harshly like there was no tomorrow. It had no effect on me. I got pissed off. “Damn Hispanics!” I screamed. I heard my mother’s voice calling for me, so I rushed into the church.

“My fellow child, Claude. By the power of God, Christ and the Apostles, will you be re-baptized to join the holy trinity of Christianity,” the priest said to me. My parents were smiling and very happy. My mother was too excited that she clapped. I was proud of myself. I was never religious but I knew I was a changed man. I looked at my parents for a second, and then looked at the priest. “I accept father,” I said in a proud voice. “Soak your hands in holy water my child, so that you shall complete the baptism,” he told me. I then looked at the holy water. Something was wrong though. The color was red. Then I heard laughs in a distance. The same laughs from the nightmares. The world slowed down, and I started hallucinating. My parents stared at me like something was wrong with me. “Are you alright my child,” the priest repeated several times. His words then turned into the devil’s voice. “You are no man of salvation Claude. Eternity in hell! Hahaha!” the priest laughed in my vision. Demons started to crawl out of the statues of the church. I held my hands to my head. My eyes rolled to the back of my eye. The Anti-Christ was upon me.

“Claude, is something wrong? Call a hospital!” my mother screamed. “Are you people mad, get an ambulance!” my father screamed at the other people in the congregation. I started twitching like a man in an asylum. The dark ages were upon me. I then looked at the priest again and saw a wall of flames with the devil’s shadow in them. He was laughing at me. I stared at it long enough to lose the fear I had. I took a pocketknife in my pocket out slowly. Then with rage, I slashed it across the fire of hell horizontally. The priest’s neck sliced upon from the sharp blade and blood squirted out insanely like when Jesus was crucified. I wasn’t seeing any of this however. The vision to me was a wall of fire. I kept stabbing the wall hearing the cries of the devil. The priest was stabbed 8 times in the stomach and heart area. Holes in his body started to leak insane amounts of blood, and he was crying in pain. Then everything stopped. The walls of hell disappeared. I was back in the church. People were looking at me crying. Then I heard a thump on the ground.

The priest laid there dead with 8 incisions in his stomach and a wide scar on his neck. Blood leaked from his body onto the church floor. I walked over to the holy water, and soaked my hands in it. The blood from the priest was on the surface of my hands. It then dissolved into the water. There I saw real red water. Blood water. Then I knew how bad drugs were. The devil was never upon me. Drugs made me vision this. The devil never spoke to me. Drugs did this. I never fought against the devil. I killed a priest instead.

Chapter 15: And Then, There was Nobody Part 1

My dad was holding onto my neck with a very tight grip. Smoke was pouring out of his nose and his ears and his eyes made him look like Satan. My mother was crying her eyes out. I guess she couldn’t accept the fact that I killed a priest. We entered our apartment finally, and when we got in, my dad threw me across the floor in the living room. I banged my head onto the table, which made a loud vibrating noise. “Stop it! Right now!” my mother screamed at my father. “Stop it? F*ck no! My son is a killer! And you’re a b*tch for raising him that way you f*cking c*nt!” my father screamed at the top of his lungs to my mother. He looked like a hydrogen bomb ready to explode. “What are you talking about? I’m the one who showed him love and compassion, while you abused him all those years!” my mother talked back to my dad. “You f*cking b*tch!” my dad screamed.

I was lying on the ground and I couldn’t get up because my father hurt me. My dad started furiously attacking my mother with his bare hands that hurt like iron fists. She was screaming in pain and crying. She tried to escape into the kitchen from him, but he was always on to her. He then took out a huge knife from the kitchen drawer and tried to stab her. She started running towards the front door, but then he took a slice at her back and got her. She fell to the floor crying. He then stabbed her in the back once more, and blood started to pour out of her mouth. He then flipped her over, and repeatedly stabbed her a number of times as blood gushed from her stomach and mouth. He then took a horizontal slash to the neck to end her life. She was officially dead.

I got up from the floor in a painful condition and then I saw the sight of my mother in a blood bath on the floor. “You, you bastard. You killed my mother. How could you?” I screamed and cried in tears at the same time. “Don’t you tell anybody Claude,” he ordered me. “Don’t tell anybody? I’ll tell the whole f*cking world what you did you psychopath killer!” I screamed and pointed at him in shame. “Come over here you bastard!” he screamed and charged at me. I dodged out of the way quickly and he went crashing into the couch where he damaged it with his knife. I started to run up the wooden, creaky stairs. He was sweating but ready to kill me at any second. He followed me up the stairs but in a slower motion. I than ran into a room on the left at the end of the hall and locked myself. I was In the same room in the beginning of my story. He started to bang the door screaming words I could finally understand. “Come out here Claude so I can stab the sh*t out of you!” he screamed in fury. I would imagine somebody would call the cops by now. I was scared but then I looked back to my childhood when I huddled in the corner in fear. No more scared Claude! It was time to fight back. There was a drawer there in the room and I knew that my dad kept a gun in it. I took a revolver out of it, and luckily it was loaded. The banging on the door stopped. I then silently went over to the lock and opened it up and then went back into the corner of the room, waiting for the beast to come after me. Nothing happened. I aimed the gun right at the door ready to gun the bastard down. I kept waiting cautiously. Then he slammed open the door screaming with a knife raised in the air, and blood leaking down from his head and stomach.

Chapter 16: And Then, There was Nobody Part 2

Boom! A bullet went right through the head, and it jerked him all the way back against the wall in the hallway. He slammed into the wall, and then fell to the ground. The man was in hell now. Smoke was still coming out the barrel of my gun. I put the gun down, and watched the blood leaked onto the floor of the ugly carpet in the hallway. I walked out side the hallway, and looked at my dead father. He was dead, but in my vision he was still a target. I aimed the gun at his head, and shot even more rounds at him. Blood squirt from his skull onto my face, and I just continued to shoot until all the rounds were gone. It was a bloody mess. Even the pictures on the wall rained blood. I went downstairs in the basement hoping to escape. I saw my dead mother on the ground with her eyes still open. I closed them for her, and started to cry. Her beautiful white skinned turned even whiter as blood left her body. I got up from her grave, and heard a noise.

“This is the LCPD. We heard gunshots in this apartment. Come outside without the weapon, and remain calm!” the policemen shouted. “Aw, sh*t!” I said to myself. I quickly ran out the back hoping they wouldn’t catch me. The backyard was small, so I climbed over the fence. The policemen broke through the front door, and about two officers rushed to the back while the others searched the house. They saw me trying to escape. “Hold your hands up! Stop what you’re doing or we’ll shoot!” they screamed at me. I finished climbing the fence and headed for the front yard. Then bullets whizzed past me from a distance I was hoping that I could dodge them. I then started running towards the gas station down Dukes Boulevard. The cops were quicker then me and got over the fence in a small amount of time. I was running furiously under an a cloudy sky. Then a shock of thunder released itself in the sky, which scared the officers a little bit. They were catching up to me. I just kept running. I didn’t care if I was struck, because it was better then being arrested.

A man was at a traffic light in his motorcycle. I ran over to him, took my bare fist and punched him in the stomach. I then took off his helmet, and punched him in the face. I put on the helmet and sped off as quickly as I could. “Stop! Now!” the officers screamed. They shot at me but again none of them hit me. I sped down south on Dukes Boulevard and I was near the Ron gas station. A police car then turned the corner and went after me. The officers turned their sirens on and shot at me. I was speeding as fast as I could, up to 80 mph. There was an Arch memorial in Outlook just up ahead. I knew that I had to make a right. Then out of no where a bullet penetrated me. Blood rushed onto the front pad of the motorcycle, and I didn’t have the chance to make the right. I went up onto a sloped street that looked like a ramp. My bike then flew through the air. A rain of blood flew through the sky. I went through the arch and then my bike crashed back onto the road. My bike was out of control, and then it crashed all the way down the street. I landed on my back while my bike ended up all the way down the street no where near me. The cops were coming around the arch. I got up, and entered the alleyway limping and holding my bottom left chest area as the wound was leaking blood. I knew I was safe. I started limping down the dark and dull alleyway. Rain then poured from the sky. The blood was coming off and melting onto the street. I stared at the sky. I felt stronger. I continued walking instead of limping, taking in the pain. I felt alive. A new era would begin. A new me was born.

The End

The Unvirginiser

Read through, definatly room for improvement, but all writers mature as they write more stories...

Certainly impressed, paticually from somebody whos a bit of an unknown to the writer's discussion "locals", big room for improvement as I said, but non the less, good, carry on, I would be impressed if you conjure up a non GTA related fic between now and part 2?

Read through, definatly room for improvement, but all writers mature as they write more stories...

Certainly impressed, paticually from somebody whos a bit of an unknown to the writer's discussion "locals", big room for improvement as I said, but non the less, good, carry on, I would be impressed if you conjure up a non GTA related fic between now and part 2?

Thank you! It would be better if you can list the improvements that i should've made, so i do much better on Part 2. I'm not sure if i can do the non GTA fan-fic though. Not at this time. I wil possibly in the future with a non-GTA known character. I also hope to be a "local" one day in the writing community, so i know that i'll improve! It is good to hear that this is impressive for a noob in this part of the forum.

In the meantime i set up another chapter. It's not a normal chapter. It's a secret chapter. Sort of like the secret movies at the end of Kingdom Hearts. This is a poem which illustrates something in the future. Try to translate it and find out what you think it means, and i'll give you a cookie if you get something right a long the lines. You will find out in Part 2 if your predictions were correct!

Two brothers betray their blood

Some unite and betray

The kingdom falls under a flood

Into near twilight and day

All hell spreads

The crusaders arrive

Except for the dead

Who fight for their lives

Taken by slaves

Set up for drugs

Dealing in the caves

An ambush by thugs

The king and his men

What light shall they spread?

Thrown in the pen

Till their vice turns to red

Another use

Changes the mind

Sets off a fuse

Who else is there to find?

Edited by Carbine23

PIZZAHUTMAN24

Thank you! It would be better if you can list the improvements that i should've made, so i do much better on Part 2. I'm not sure if i can do the non GTA fan-fic though. Not at this time. I wil possibly in the future with a non-GTA known character. I also hope to be a "local" one day in the writing community, so i know that i'll improve! It is good to hear that this is impressive for a noob in this part of the forum.

In the meantime i set up another chapter. It's not a normal chapter. It's a secret chapter. Sort of like the secret movies at the end of Kingdom Hearts. This is a poem which illustrates something in the future. Try to translate it and find out what you think it means, and i'll give you a cookie if you get something right a long the lines. You will find out in Part 2 if your predictions were correct!

Two brothers betray their blood

Some unite and betray

The kingdom falls under a flood

Into near twilight and day

All hell spreads

The crusaders arrive

Except for the dead

Who fight for their lives

Taken by slaves

Set up for drugs

Dealing in the caves

An ambush by thugs

The king and his men

What light shall they spread?

Thrown in the pen

Till their vice turns to red

Another use

Changes the mind

Sets off a fuse

Who else is there to find?

the only i could guess is that claude and his brother will fight each other.

Yes, that's what i would expect people to say. It'll take deep analysis and knowledge to figure out some stuff. Here's a hint. Look at the timeline, and setting. See what events happened near that time period in the GTA world and real world. Also there are key words in there that might reveal secrets. Don't be afraid to think of something that you wouldn't think. As for your answer. I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong, but keep guessing the other parts of the poem!

An early release will be taken place to the beginning of Part 2 or first setting to it. The second part to Part 2 (which is a lot longer) will be released later.

Part 2: Vice and Virtue

About: After running away from the death of his parents and the LCPD, Claude hid for a while in Liberty City through a couple of friends. Then when the Gulf War struck, Claude decided it was his chance to escape from America and either come back a hero or die as one. Something happens in the war though while his unit was invading the Iraqi border, which brings him back to America. Not Liberty City though. A little playground headed by a big criminal.

Army Strand

Chapter 1: The Sand is Singing Deathless Words to me

30 miles away from the Iraqi Border, 1991

Voices were rushing through my head. My lips were bleeding from my teeth pushing down on them like the sharp teeth of a shark preying on fish. Sweat was dripping down my face intensely as if I was on top of a volcano next to a pile of magma surfacing. I heard my mother and my father and those of my childhood screaming. “Claude how could you do this? Why Claude? Why!” said my mother screaming at me in my head. “You little sh*t, I’ll kill you!” screamed my father. “You killed a man of god. You have sinned Claude!” the priest pointed at me and yelled. “Off to hell with you!” a demon said in my mind. I couldn’t take it. A raging migraine was rushing through my head like bolts of lightning and eventually it saturated my mind to the max. “Claude!” someone screamed. After that, I woke up quickly and rose from my pillow sweating like a fat man running. All I could feel is the cold dog tag lying against my skin.

“Claude, are you okay?” sergeant McCork said. I kept breathing heavily, confused at where I was. “Where am I?” I said to him while breathing heavily. “Hahaha. I shouldn’t have let you drink so much last night. Must’ve got to your head,” he chuckled. “I drank last night?” I said confused. “Yes. We got word that we’re close to the Iraqi border so we drank like animals last night,” he answered me. “We’re in Iraq?” I questioned him. “Oh god, now you don’t remember that you’re in a war?” he said as if I was a retard. “Nevermind. I’m just ugh, messing with you,” I said to avoid the fact that I forgot I was fighting in the war. “Ok son. Get some sleep. Tomorrow we’re moving to the border,” he said as he left my bed and walked over to his. I was still breathing heavily in my heart. I didn’t want to go back to sleep like the time I dreamt I was hell. I just stared at the ceiling, imagining that I was looking at the stars. I knew I needed sleep though, so I slowly began to close my eyes. No more screaming. Just a pleasant dream before battle.

Chapter 2: Desert Rats

There was no rooster or alarm clock to wake you in the desert. Instead your squad leader came in. “Get up ladies! Let’s go! Get your asses up you lazy f*cks!” Captain Collin screamed at us. I rubbed my eyes simultaneously to get the crust out of the corners. I yawned a little and stretched my self. Waking up in the desert was more comfortable then at home. Me and the rest of the unit got our clothes on from underneath our uncomfortable green colored army beds. After getting dressed in gear that made every soldiers sweat in the desert, we resembled outside to have breakfast. You know what our breakfast was? Beans in a can. Lovely, ain’t it? Better then having toast and getting smacked across the face like in Cerveza Heights.

The desert sun was hot, and its rays were storming down upon us. I don’t know how anybody could live in a desert. Such a boring, mysterious and warm place. “I tell you, we’re gonna get those bastards today! Finally we’re gonna get to kill some of Hussein’s men!” one of the soldiers said to me and a couple of other soldiers huddling in a circle and eating our beans. “Not unless I take it Kinsley” another soldier said. “Hey screw you!” Kinsley said back to him. “10 bucks, Claude is going to get the kill. Did you see what he did 6 weeks ago? Bunch of f*cking desert rats invaded our unit at a small campground during the night. They were using stealth so we couldn’t hear them. Then they broke their loud noises and started charging for the tents. We quickly woke and took our guns to fire at them. One rat got to me and almost killed me. Claude then took a Semi-Automatic rifle and popped one right in his head. Another two charged at him from behind. He just turned around and popped them both. One got hit in the neck and one got hit in the leg and heart. The guys an animal! Right Claude?” sergeant McCork said to me. “Of course,” I said without emotion.

“Ok, listen up ladies! The Iraqis are retreating to the border and setting up a defense line. Today is the day! We will infiltrate that damned border and take control of it. We have air support, and tank support. Bailey’s squad, McCork’s squad, Fried’s squad and Torrin’s squad will be infiltrating the border by helicopter along with more units west and east of us. Be ready in 1 hour and a half. Dismissed!” one of the generals said to us. “Alright we’re going into war, right fellas!” one of soldiers screamed as he raised his gun in the air. Every soldier was thirsty for blood. That was the main objective of the war. To at least kill one person.

There was a man that lived three houses down the street from me who fought in WW2. He fought on Omaha beach and lived. He told me that he and his unit were all thirsty for German blood and couldn’t wait to get to France. When they got there, it was a different story. Right when the boat opened, MG42 bullets penetrated his whole squad. Bullets rushed through the air and hit people in the chest, leg, arms, head and neck. He told me that his friend’s head got blown up completely from a bullet. He ducked for cover pretending he was dead. As soon as the MG42 thought everybody was dead, he fired at other parts of the beach. He then rushed straight onto the beach itself to regroup. He saw men being blown up, limbs being torn apart, water turning a dark red, blood leaking from the tank mines, boats blowing up, men screaming, and men crying for their mothers with their intestines leaking out of their bodies. It makes me feel lucky to be in a war like this. That’s what war does to you though. It changes who you are.

Edited by Carbine23

Chapter 3: Fallen Angels

Me and my squad were loaded up in the helicopter ready to infiltrate the border. The ground troops had already left a while ago because it would take longer to get there. “Is everybody ready!” the sergeant screamed as the propellers started to spin violently. We all shook our heads while sitting in the sand dusted helicopter. “All right! Go, go , go!” the sergeant screamed at the pilot. The helicopter then lifted slowly off the ground and into the air in a 90-degree angle. You’d be surprised though. All you saw was desert and nothing surrounding it. “Claude! If I get in trouble, you better save my ass again!” the sergeant screamed and chuckled. “Got ya McCork!” I said right back at him. “This is Desert Angel Helicopter reporting, we are infiltrating the border of Iraq. We need airstrike support,” the pilot said on the radio. “Roger that. You got jet backup coming from 10 miles away. They’ll catch up. Dismissed,” the Captain said on the radio from the camp. The helicopter then tilted forward and started to move straight into the heart of the border, which was miles away. The helicopter shook a little bit and it was a bit rough. All the men were either chewing their gum, having a smoke, playing with their gun, staring at each other or looking out the window. I wasn’t doing anything. Just sitting there like a statue without a heart.

“We are approaching the border of Iraq! Get to positions!” the pilot screamed on the radio signaling us. “Alright! Let’s go! Get to the turrets, now!” McCork said to us. There were two machine guns on the helicopter. I wasn’t ordered to go on one so I just stayed on my seat. Two soldiers rushed to the machine guns. The helicopter then descended a little bit. Nothing was happening. We were just in the air and moving. Then all of a sudden a huge airstrike infiltrated the sand and blew up a factory beneath. A pile of smoke and fire rose through the air. It was close to us, so we shielded our eyes from the dirt. “What the f*ck is going on!” a few soldiers were screaming. Then we saw our tanks from below firing at the other side. The Iraqis had multiple men and vehicles moving a long the border next to a couple of oil wells. A huge firefight started.

Tanks were blowing up and explosions were happening everywhere. We weren’t quite at the border yet, but we were behind our troops. Airstrikes from the Iraqis kept exploding in the sand behind our troops. “Fire!” the sergeant screamed at the men. They started blazing bullets on the turret on the Iraqi side even though there was a small chance that they were going to hit them. Then out of no where a number of jets zoomed past us like a tornado and dropped several bombs on the Iraqi side. A ray of explosions blew up in the air in a column. “Yeah! Wahoo!” the soldiers screamed in victory as our jets infiltrated the enemy.

They didn’t give up though. There were thousands of Iraqis still at the border no matter how big the explosion was. Then out of no where came rays of smoke across the sky. The Iraqis started shooting RPG’s at us as we were right at the border. None of them hit us, but they hit the other helicopters. The helicopter next to us got hit in the front and then it started to spin out of control. The explosion caused me to drop from my seat and fall on the floor. I started rolling on the floor and the fast jet stream wind caused me to come the door. I almost fell out of the door, but then McCork grabbed my leg and saved me. “I owe you one Claude!” he screamed at me. The helicopter next to us almost hit us but just went under us as it spinned in flames. The men started to shoot more bullets at the ground. We then crossed the border and approached an oil well. Right when we were next to us, an RPG hit the oil well. A huge geyser of fire spewed from the oil ignited.

The oil caused a huge heat next to us, and some of the controls malfunctioned. A piece of the well however came off and hit our back propeller and knocked it straight off. The helicopter started to spin out of control. I held on to my seat and started to sweat from the oil’s fire. “Hang on Claude!” McCork screamed at me. We started to descend to the ground like fallen angels. “Jesus Christ! Tell the men to get out of here!” the pilots were screaming. However the helicopter was too shaky in order to get parachutes, and we would’ve died because if we jumped out, the helicopter would’ve hit us. We were almost at the ground level as we began to spin even faster and faster. “Claude! Hold on! We can make it!” McCork screamed at me. His hands were slipping against the helicopter and then the fast wind broke him from the helicopter. He then fell out of the window screaming as mother nature took him to death. “McCork! No!” I screamed. “We’re gonna die!” everybody started to scream. This could’ve been my death mark. I thought I was at death in South Slopes that one time, but this was a real death situation.

Then our helicopter hit the ground. Instead of exploding, it skid along the sand and then popped up and bounced causing everybody to bump everywhere. Some soldiers hit their heads against the sides and top and cracked their skulls open while bleeding intensely. Others fell out of the helicopter and either landed on the sand or got cut in half by the helicopter bouncing. I held on tightly making sure I wouldn’t bump into anything. It was like an insane ride on a tiger through the forests of Brazil. Then the helicopter stopped. I opened my eyes to look at what happened. What a bloody mess.

Wow! I'm really liking this! Good job! It's good to see a Claude fic, him being my favorite character. wink.gif

Why. The f*ck. Didn't I. Take notice of this. Sooner! mercie_blink.gif

You've just bagged yourself another fan. My god, this is awesome! Though so far I've only read the first chapter and half of the second, but wow, I'm already addicted and I'm gonna read the rest once I've had a shave (lolz).

Not only could this be one of my favorite GTA fanfics, it also got me in the mood to play GTA III, which I haven't done since 2006. Whoa. icon14.gif

Do what you did with Chapter 3 from now on. Instead of doing two chapters per post, make it into one big chapter.

Thanks Oxidizer! Spread the word of this amazing fan-fiction biggrin.gif Thanks to the others too for giving me feedback! Keep reading!

@Poikly - If the chapters are short then i post two in one post. If they're long then i post it in one post. I'm also afraid that if it's too long, people won't read it. I expect chapters to be much longer in this part, so keep reading!

Here's the next chapter! If the words are in Italics then that means that they're speaking in a foreign language. In this case, they're speaking in Arabic.

Chapter 4: Lost on the Devil’s Side

I slowly opened my eyes with blood leaking out of my tear ducts. Everything was blurry and the whole world looked red-blooded. Everybody was dead. Bodies with blood leaking out of their cracked skulls. Some people were twitching and having a stroke because of their brain slowly dying down. The pilot’s heads were impaled through the glass with blood slowly leaking off the end. I was the only survivor that had a chance to get the hell out of here. The whole helicopter was destroyed, and there was fire coming out of the tank of the helicopter. I quickly tried to get up knowing that it was going to explode. I tried to get up, and then I made a scream because I just noticed that there was a piece of glass impaled in my leg. I started to breathe heavily, getting ready to pick that damned piece out. I took my fingers, placed it around the sharp glass and pulled tightly. I screamed very loud in pain but then the glass popped out. I started to limp over the damaged pieces of the helicopter and exited it from the door. A soldier was twitching and having a stroke right next to the door. “Help me!” he stuttered as blood leaked from his cracked open head. I stared down at him, and let out a tear. There was nothing I can do. All my brothers have died.

The helicopter apparently landed east of the battle zone. As I exited the helicopter I noticed something different. The whole sky was covered in black smoke with oil burning into the heavens. I could still hear the noise of battle signaling that I was very close to Iraqi patrols. I had no weapon with me but a pistol with limited rounds. I started to walk south a little bit while limping and then the helicopter exploded behind me. It knocked me down to the ground and I splashed to the ground, getting sand in my teeth. Then I heard a noise from close by. Not an explosion, but something moving. An Iraqi patrol car came to reinforce the Iraqi defensive and it held 3 men. They got out and started to observe the helicopter. I pretended I was dead while seeing what was going on from the corner of my eye. “They’re all dead!” an Iraqi soldier said. “Look at that one over there!” another Iraqi ordered. I pretended to play dead, gripping the pistol in my hand and my back faced towards him. He slowly came over with his AK-47 in his hand, staring at me and awaiting to make sure that I have been a dead man. As soon as he came within 9 feet of me, I flipped over quickly and aimed my pistol right at his head. Boom! A bullet went right through his head. His eyes went to the back of his head as blood squired all over the desert sand. He then fell to the ground and started twitching.

He’s dead! Kill the American!” the Iraqi soldier, said. I then crawled quickly and picked up the dead soldiers AK-47. I aimed it at the first soldier running, and blazed bullets into him. The bullets went through his stomach and chest area and he flipped forward, collapsing to the ground as a pool of blood left him. The last Iraqi with a rag over his face took a grenade out of his pocket. He pulled the pin off it and was about to throw it. I shot him with my AK and after 10 bullets came out, a few hit his neck and chest area. The grenade was flying through the air however. I quickly got up, limping on my right leg and started running away. The grenade was falling through the mid-sky and aiming right towards me. Then a large explosion occurred right behind my back and I jumped forward to escape. The explosion burnt part of my back clothing off and I plummeted to the ground landing on my stomach like a belly flop. A small crater was made in the sand. I got up slowly while putting support on my left leg to raise my right leg. I was lucky that I was still alive. I needed to get out of here. I looked to see where I could go. Then I saw the car that the Iraqi’s came in with. I started run with a limp towards the car. Then I stopped for a second because my back was burnt a little. I started to sweat because of the incredible amount of heat from the oil. I then ran again and finally got to the car. I had everything I needed. I started the car up ready to get back to our side.

I started driving slowly towards the side where my fellow Americans were. Then the Iraqi’s laid a huge air strike onto the American side. Flames spewed from the sand and into the heavens like a fire pillar from hell. Knowing I could be dead in one of these explosions, I turned the car around and headed east. Hoping to get away from the battlefield and maybe find a small farming village. The explosions kept happening from a distance and you could hear them for miles. I started to tear a little bit. Not because of my back hurting or my leg being impaled but because of McCork and the others dying. I wiped my eyes with my hands which were covered in a thick layer of dirt. My eyes turned pinkish red from the germs. I remembered the last time this happened. Do you?

Edited by Carbine23

My eyes turned pinkish red from the germs. I remembered the last time this happened. Do you?

Like when he was leaving his parents? This is awsome.

This is in danger of becoming cannon in my head.