Stevies Garage

MJND1990

Can I sell any car I steal at Stevies garage for cash. Even if it is not from his texts? In other words can I just steal any car parked nearby and sell it? If so when is this unlocked?

I doubt it. You need $ that bad? You must shoot everyone w/ rockets.

. Chippy .
Can I sell any car I steal at Stevies garage for cash. Even if it is not from his texts? In other words can I just steal any car parked nearby and sell it? If so when is this unlocked?

No it has to be on his list I believe.

It has to be on his list. But once you've completed his list I think you can deliver cars to his garage to get some extra cash.

I have $775,000. Im good.

. Chippy .

Lucky you, I have 17k bored.gif

Yes I'm very thrifty.

Yes I'm very thrifty.

You must know that driving a cop car w/ sirens on avoids having to pay at the tollboth.

Also you probably take the HJ over the BJ happy.gif

. Chippy .

I think the majority of my money has gone on weapons confused.gif How do you guys have all that money???

PS: I am only about 10 missions away from finishing too, so I've done that mission that gets you 250k and somehow have managed to blow that plus my other cash all on weapons. sad.gif

Yes I'm very thrifty.

You must know that driving a cop car w/ sirens on avoids having to pay at the tollboth.

Also you probably take the HJ over the BJ happy.gif

I'm around the $775K mark also. I hit the hookers up for all 3 rates. (just drive off before they're done)

emigrating
I think the majority of my money has gone on weapons confused.gif How do you guys have all that money???

PS: I am only about 10 missions away from finishing too, so I've done that mission that gets you 250k and somehow have managed to blow that plus my other cash all on weapons. sad.gif

I've got over a million biggrin.gif

One thing to remember is to restock your ammo before using the last bullet/grenade - weapons are a lot more expensive than just replenishing the ammunition. Also, buy stuff of LJ rather than going to the gunstores, not only is he cheaper, but depending on where you are it'll be quicker and less of a trip also.

Oh, and you'll make another 250k before soon I'm sure smile.gif

After delivering all 30 text message cars to Stevie you can sell him any car you want, I picked up some random cars driving around in Bohan and I got between 1000-6000$ for each car.

I have like 1,3 million $, btw.

Edited by Vovopok

. Chippy .
I think the majority of my money has gone on weapons  confused.gif How do you guys have all that money???

PS: I am only about 10 missions away from finishing too, so I've done that mission that gets you 250k and somehow have managed to blow that plus my other cash all on weapons.  sad.gif

I've got over a million biggrin.gif

One thing to remember is to restock your ammo before using the last bullet/grenade - weapons are a lot more expensive than just replenishing the ammunition. Also, buy stuff of LJ rather than going to the gunstores, not only is he cheaper, but depending on where you are it'll be quicker and less of a trip also.

Oh, and you'll make another 250k before soon I'm sure smile.gif

Thanks for the tips mate, and to your little secret one, I hope so, but im stuck on that mission where you go into the old Sprunk factory.

Cheers

. Chippy .
ive got 1.38 million

I've got ~$1.5mil, so there tounge2.gif

Want to let me in on your secret? tounge.gif

AnotherDave

ive got 1.38 million

No secret really, I just ended the storyline with that much. I did a lot of side missions, races, car deliveries and whatnot so that's probably why. Plus I don't think I ever bought a weapon and only very occasionally bough ammo, I just grabbed anything that was lying around.

hW0sZKX.png

I've got about $300k still, but that's because I've been buyin up rockets right and left just to SPEND the money. As far as Stevie's goes...I'm not done with him yet but so far all you can bring him is what he texts you with.

merlinsteele

I've only brought Stevie a car or two, and haven't been able to figure out how to take him any more special ones, since I took him that inferno. sad.gif

ive got 1.38 million

the secret is you cant spend it on anything that cost alot