vice city and san andreas in gta IV

ryudoo

i heard some rumors about that there will be some updates or patches that will make you visit vice city and san andreas. is that true?

well i certainly hope so... confused.gif

Nope that's false. Whoever was saying that Vice City and San Andreas are gonna be added to IV are lieing.

It's reported that the DLC for XBox 360 will be equal in size to Vice City. Someone prolly thought that meant VC would be in game (because some people are "special" that way).

Think about it - IF R* had put that in this game, don't you think, with all these people at 100%, someone would have found it by now?

NinjaJones
It's reported that the DLC for XBox 360 will be equal in size to Vice City. Someone prolly thought that meant VC would be in game (because some people are "special" that way).

Think about it - IF R* had put that in this game, don't you think, with all these people at 100%, someone would have found it by now?

Yeah i'm pretty sure that when they said "equal to vice city" they meant that vice was an expansion on the series and so will the DLC be...not that it is vice city.