Which Other Countries Would You Like To Live In?

[MenaceMovies]

[MenaceMovies]

Which countries would you like to live apart from your current country. Imagine if you were told you HAD to move to another country, which ones would you have in mind?

Mine would be:

USA - English speaking and lifestyle is quite simular to the British lifestyle in some aspects

Australia - Nice weather, also English speaking. Very much alike Britiain

Spain - I go there on holidays alot. I like the people, they are very nice and also the weather is nice also

UK - Visited twice and loved it. Consider it my fourth home.

Singapore - Really nice place and developed, only problem is its a bit cramped.

And of course Canada, my home country.

user posted image

Ireland, Australia, and Germany. All nice places that I could adapt to.

Struff Bunstridge

I love the Republic of Ireland, particularly the south coast around Cork; my father in law lives in an awesome little place, ironically named Killbrittain. I've got plans to go and live in Perth, Australia for a few months at the end of this year, and Spain's always appealed, because I like the fact that everyone has a few glasses of wine followed by a nap in the afternoon. Other than that, somewhere in a small French village in the south, where I could run a bookshop and go walking in the lavender fields in the evening.

New York City - It's so big and amazing, bright lights, and oppourtunity.

Trinidad and Tobago (More specificilly Tobago) - It's where I come from, beautiful wheather, beautiful women, beautiful views, just everywhere you look, such nice people, I could go on... Just a great place to live.

Japan (Tokyo) - Same reasons as new york, also, all the technology, culture etc.

I would stay as far away from Europe as possible... I hate this continenant.

Edited by Goldey

Anywhere but here. (Or the States.)

I've always wanted to go to France. Dunno why. I just like the language and culture. And girls.

Hell, I think even Quebec would be cool visit.

And Australia, which is where I'm going next Christmas. Gunna be f*cking awesome.

China(Hong Kong & Bei Jing) -- Cool country, and i wanna learn more about their culture.

Japan(Edo a.k.a Tokyo) -- Same reason as China.

Argentina -- Because it seems like a cool country, and i wanna learn about spanish culture.

only one place, England.

I was born there and I've wanted to live there ever since i can remember.

New Account - Damien

I've only ever been to northern France (for a few days) and Corfu (two weeks). I'd like to live somewhere on the Mediterranean coastline - south of France perhaps, or southern Italy or a Greek island - somewhere where there are few tourists and I could learn the language and blend in.

Big cities are also attraction - Newcastle (about 10 minutes drive from where I live) just doesn't kick it for me. I was thinking more London/New York/Chicago kinda place in my mid-20s,30s and then move to the Mediterranean when I'm older lol.gif

... I can only dream.

user posted image

Royal Criminal
Off-topic spam edit removed Edited by Royal Criminal

Either Australia or New Zealand, one of the few places the terrorists aren't bothered about. Also, I believe the standard of living is quite good there.

Argentina -- Because it seems like a cool country, and i wanna learn about spanish culture.

Cool? Dude, Argentina is awful. The people in there don't respect other people, and it's ugly as hell!

Ireland, Canada, Australia, Scotland, USA...

I would stay as far away from Europe as possible... I hate this continenant.

Why that? I love this continent!

I would like to live in Spain, Portugal or Greece.

Europe all the way inlove.gif

EDIT: When I was younger I hated Europe. Dont know why. Then i was on vacation in NYC, Philly and Washington D.C. and though it was nice it was a good feeling to come back to "old Europe"

Now i dont want to live anywhere but here.

Edited by Der_Don

Royal Criminal
Off-topic spam edit removed Edited by Royal Criminal

Either Australia or New Zealand, one of the few places the terrorists aren't bothered about. Also, I believe the standard of living is quite good there.

That could be cool. But loads of sh*t gets censored over there.

There are other ways to obtain uncensored stuff ya know. wink.gif

Transparanoia

Ireland for the sexy accents and green pastures. Italy would be up there, too.

Ireland - Miss living there, people are much more friendly than you British Twats. (Did I say that outloud?)

USA - Have relatives over there and it's one of the places I have always loved whenever I have been there

Mauritius - Some of the nicest people you could ever meet come from here and everyone is so laid back, hopefully I can get there again soon!

Sicily. All my grandparents came over from Sicily so I'd choose to live there if I had to go somewhere besides the US.

[MenaceMovies]
Ireland - Miss living there, people are much more friendly than you British Twats. (Did I say that outloud?)

USA - Have relatives over there and it's one of the places I have always loved whenever I have been there

Mauritius - Some of the nicest people you could ever meet come from here and everyone is so laid back, hopefully I can get there again soon!

Lol, I still don't know why Irish people swear and cuss at the UK. That battle or whatever happened was AGES ago, the UK aren't even bothered about you guys anymore, so why do you Irish still get all bothered and start swearing? lol.gif

,May 28 2008, 16:21]

Lol, I still don't know why Irish people swear and cuss at the UK. That battle or whatever happened was AGES ago, the UK aren't even bothered about you guys anymore, so why do you Irish still get all bothered and start swearing? lol.gif

The battle? I wouldn't call 800 years of oppression a battle. A lot of Irish people still feel bitterness towards Britain, especially the older generations who were around to witness some sh*t. My grandfather lost a lot of close family members because of the struggle, so naturally he's very bitter, and I don't blame him to be honest. I don't personally have any malicious feelings towards British people nowadays, but I think the sh*t that your Government and soldiers did in the past is f*cking disgusting, but I don't hold that against the British people nowadays.

And on to the topic, I love Ireland, and I can imagine myself living here for the rest of my life, although I want to do a lot of traveling throughout my life. If I had to choose somewhere else to live, it'd probably be Sydney in Australia. My uncle and his girlfriend live there, and he could give me some work if I needed it. I actually plan on going over there in a few years, for about a year or so.

[MenaceMovies]

The battle? I wouldn't call 800 years of oppression a battle. A lot of Irish people still feel bitterness towards Britain, especially the older generations who were around to witness some sh*t. My grandfather lost a lot of close family members because of the struggle, so naturally he's very bitter, and I don't blame him to be honest. I don't personally have any malicious feelings towards British people nowadays, but I think the sh*t that your Government and soldiers did in the past is f*cking disgusting, but I don't hold that against the British people nowadays.

And on to the topic, I love Ireland, and I can imagine myself living here for the rest of my life, although I want to do a lot of traveling throughout my life. If I had to choose somewhere else to live, it'd probably be Sydney in Australia. My uncle and his girlfriend live there, and he could give me some work if I needed it. I actually plan on going over there in a few years, for about a year or so.

Exactly the reason why I laugh.

Especially when some of your family was from round the border, I can see english people hating Irish if we came into Wembley and massacred innocents. Nevermind though, guess it doesn't work both ways.

The Isle of Crete.

Oh, and maybe go back to the old country. But just the Northern part mind you.

either Ireland or Greece because of the culture and my family heritage. Mom's side is fairly irish and dad's side is really really greek so yeah. Plus i really want to get out of the states for a while.