Safehouses

Kylethemestupfile

Kylethemestupfile

how many total safehouses do you get in the game? i only have 4 but i'm sure you get more than that

Kylethemestupfile

one more question, after your first safehouse gets set on fire can you still use it to store cars?

Axe_Gaijin
one more question, after your first safehouse gets set on fire can you still use it to store cars?

Yes. You can even store cars at safehouses you haven't unlocked yet. i.e. at the start of the game you can store 4 cars, two in Broker, two in Bohan. Once you unlocked Algonquin you can store 4 more cars in Algonquin, etc.

Kylethemestupfile

Yes. You can even store cars at safehouses you haven't unlocked yet. i.e. at the start of the game you can store 4 cars, two in Broker, two in Bohan. Once you unlocked Algonquin you can store 4 more cars in Algonquin, etc.

so even though i killed dwayne instead of playboy x on that one mission i can still store cars at playboys house?

Yes, I have stored cars there and they were still there when I got the apartment. Just remember to immediately go to another safehouse and save before doing anything else.