DLC

sammyman88

sammyman88

for the dlc does anyone know when it comes out and also how would you put it on your console

The downloadable content will be available for downloading beginning in August 2008, so just a few more months to wait.

As for how it is installed, I wouldn't know that exactly - we'll have to wait for someone with an XBox360 to answer that.

clEsyRO.gif

sammyman88

Thanks loosk like we have to wait, can DLC go on PS3 aswell.

Thanks loosk like we have to wait, can DLC go on PS3 aswell.

From what I've read, they're working on something for the PS3, but there really isn't too much information on it yet.

It would be nice to have some DLC for the PS3 so we don't miss out.

clEsyRO.gif

how would you put it on your console

you download it from the xbox store or what ever it is, hence the name.

No they don't, they send it to you in 100 3.5" floppy disks. wink.gif Don't be giving the OP any ideas that Downloadable content is downloaded to your Xbox via XBL. biggrin.gif

If this DLC is as big as many thinks, then I'm afraid that we will get another delay sad.gif

floppy

i can't find my cat do you think he will be in the DLC?

floppy

i can't find my cat do you think he will be in the DLC?

HAHA

You win.

burnsey321
i hope it comes out on ps3

no it won't microsoft bought it exclusively for them, they paid alot for it aswell

sananoutlaw

no it won't microsoft bought it exclusively for them, they paid alot for it aswell

I really wish people would stop saying that sh*t.....i'm not even going to go on about how wrong you are but, PS3 IS GETTING DLC, JUST NOT THE SAME dozingoff.gif just check one of the other dozens of threads relating to that sleepy.gif

Baltimorean

I really wish people would stop saying that sh*t.....i'm not even going to go on about how wrong you are dozingoff.gif just check one of the other dozens of threads relating to that sleepy.gif

Yes, because 50 mil is SO low.

sananoutlaw

I really wish people would stop saying that sh*t.....i'm not even going to go on about how wrong you are dozingoff.gif just check one of the other dozens of threads relating to that sleepy.gif

what do you mean?

I really wish people would stop saying that sh*t.....i'm not even going to go on about how wrong you are but, PS3 IS GETTING DLC, JUST NOT THE SAME dozingoff.gif just check one of the other dozens of threads relating to that sleepy.gif

Yes, why the fu*k do people still think the 360 gets all the DLC? They only get two god damn packs. The rest is for both consles. burnsey321 want me to find the article?

sammyman88

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

GTA3Freak-2001

The Truth is that there will be two episodic DLC for the 360 version, now as to any DLC PS3 users get it will either be the same released content but at a later date or some new content. All that's certain is that the 360 will get 2 Episodic Content Packs in August this year.

I hope some of the missions in the DLC involve breaking Gerry out of prison, that would be quite epic!

No they don't, they send it to you in 100 3.5" floppy disks. wink.gif Don't be giving the OP any ideas that Downloadable content is downloaded to your Xbox via XBL. biggrin.gif

It'd be a few thousand, actually.

Yq5y51Y.png

As for how it is installed, I wouldn't know that exactly - we'll have to wait for someone with an XBox360 to answer that.

Tap "A" to confirm download.

Wait for download to finish.

Installation complete.

I hope some of the missions in the DLC involve breaking Gerry out of prison, that would be quite epic!

you know, that would be kind of cool.

i miss him smile.gif

yeah , never saw such a low amount of money though.

anyway , i hope PS3 owners get somethin' too....it would be harsh if they let the Xbox owners go with all the fun that will ( i hope) come with the DLC.