Gothica Malibu

Hellfaith[pest]

Hellfaith[pest]

Hey everyone, I was wondering how many people are interested in the old vice city gothic style mods? I always been a big fan of horror movie characters put in games and a healthy dose of gore. I am not sure if this idea has been done a million times but, I know it has been done at least 100 times or more. I always liked the style that the gothic culture has and always made lipstick wearing punks or goths in game. Does anyone think that it makes me a boring person? or a unworthy modder?

....I think yuo posted this in the wrong section. wink.gif

Each to their own, dude. There's a niche for everything, and there's validation in that - you don't need to seek outward acceptance for your own interests.

Jonny_Tightlips

1. You've been here a month. What reputation?

2. You like Goth style, sure, whatever floats your boat. You like Vice, great. If you can do it, then by all means, combine the two and have fun. Nobody here is going to call you an unworthy modder for a simple idea like that, they'll only do that if you somehow f*ck up the entire game with it.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

Hellfaith[pest]

Oh, sorry what place should it be posted at? there is a little bit of confusion as to where you would post something like this.

Hellfaith[pest]

Thanks everyone for the opinion. I could've just went with the flow. Usually on other forums I would post photos with make-up on or what not and I would get bombed with flamers on a forum. Whats really odd about this is that it was a Marilyn Manson forum called Mansonusa.com. They are so quick to judge and gave me a real bad experience with forums. I will take the risk here though because I feel comfortable so to speak with everyone on this board(even if they don't know me or I don't know them) I just kind of feel as if I belong to this place you know?

' date='May 28 2008, 14:20'] They are so quick to judge and gave me a real bad experience with forums.

Kids can be so cruel sad.gif

Mike Tequeli

I just have to point out the ads on this particular thread. The keywords seems to have inspired Google to put up "VAMPFANGS - Best vampire fangs available!". All the more reason to never use the G-word.

user posted image