Albanians-Little Bay-Bohan

Jamaicans-Beechwood City-Broker

African-Americans-Firefly Projects-Broker;North Holland-Algonquin

Puerto Ricans-South Bohan-Bohan;East Holland-Algonquin

Lost Biker Club-Alderney

A.O.D Biker Club-Beechwood City (Burger Shot)-Broker

Skinheads-Middle Park-Algonquin

Dominican Drug Dealers-Northwood-Algonquin

But my question is how do I recognise these gang members? And no I don't want to recognise by start fight at them tounge.gif

skarface1013

I'll explain as best I can, the Russians usually wear suits or red sweaters, they dress better than the rest of the Hove Beach population which is why they are easily able to be pointed out, find them outside the Comrades Bar. The Italians usually wear suits or jackets/shirts, they are found outside Drusillas in Little Italy. The Irish usually wear green or have red hair and are big dudes, you find them near the Steinway Beer Garden. Chinese Triads are found all over Chinatown and are usually overweight, or wear trackshirts. The Koreans have trackshirts or suits, some are overweight, these guys are found outside Mr. Fuks Rice Box in Alderney. Albanians I just found not so long ago, they are big dudes with black leather jackets, or biker/sports jackets similar to Bledar Morina, found in Little Bay, Bohan. Jamaicans are found in Beechwood City, wear colorful suits or shirts, rocking dredlocks or hats, you find them outside the pool hall. The African Americans are two seperate gangs, one is found in the Firefly Projects, members are usually overweight and wear red, the other gang is Dwayne Forge's, they usually wear blue, you can tell they are gangbangers. The Puerto Ricans wear yellow/gold and are found in South Bohan some should spawn near your safehouse, they also hangout in East Holland. The A.O.D Bikers are found in Beachwood City right by the Burgershot, they have A.O.D vests or shirts, there are tons of them. The Lost Biker gang are right by the tw@ internet cafe in Alderney, right in the neighborhood/section of Acter. Skinheads are not really as much a gang as they are street punks, they are found in Middle Park at night. Same with the Dominicans, not exactly a gang, but are found in Northwood, Algonquin.

Once you find them outside their fronts, Steinway Beer Garden, Comrades, etc. they should be easier to recognize in the rest of the neighborhood, as they are all over. Russians are all around Hove Beach, Irish around Steinway, etc.

I hope that clears it up for everyone, this is all I know. If not, search for the topic GTA 4 Gangs w/Pictures. Yes, I have a life, just bored at the moment.

Edited by skarface1013

sammyman88

Little Italy is near chinatown just look for it on pause mode in the map and set a waypoint, the italians are crazy dudes with SMGS, they done a driveby on me once, be careful these dudes are eq qith aks, baseball bats, smgs, pistols, shotguns.

and also you missed the pegorinos gang and mannys gang but you should put mannys gang down just incase people wanna look for him before you know what..

can mannys gang still be there or not? found or what?

Edited by sammyman88

skarface1013

Little Italy is near chinatown just look for it on pause mode in the map and set a waypoint, the italians are crazy dudes with SMGS, they done a driveby on me once, be careful these dudes are eq qith aks, baseball bats, smgs, pistols, shotguns.

and also you missed the pegorinos gang and mannys gang but you should put mannys gang down just incase people wanna look for him before you know what..

can mannys gang still be there or not? found or what?

Yeah, Pegorinos are found in Westdyke, Alderney and Manny's gang is the Puerto Rican gang found in South Bohan, Bohan. They are called the Spanish Lords.

Is this from the GTA guide? Or did you figure it out yourselves?

Also notice (I don't know if it was mentioned) that those areas (most if not all) have modded cars that are driven by those gangs.

Some examples...

Hove Beach - Schafters

Steinway - Oracles

Little Italy - Sentinels

Chinatown - Intruders, Ferocis

Westdyke - Sentinels

I am not sure about all of those gang areas, but it seems like a common trend.

VinnieLeone

Go to dukes near the airport and you can see Messina Family.

skarface1013

I found them all out myself, I think thats all of them.

Edited by skarface1013

VinnieLeone

Fortside or somthing like that. There are some guys in red and blue jogging suits. One of them are saying "Sonny Ontaro is going to whack who?" then when i pulled out my shotgun they started shooting me with ak47's. I think they may be the Lupisella Family.

VinnieLeone

MOB are in Firefly island, I saw some in South bohan attacking the Spanish Lords.

smityakasmytz

this is just a sad post im sorry but why do you care have you like completed the game a hundred per cent and want to discover something about the game noone else has noone else has as noone cares it really is just sad.

and dont bother replying to this now saying blah blah coz i am deifnately wright on this .

sammyman88
this is just a sad post im sorry but why do you care have you like completed the game a hundred per cent and want to discover something about the game noone else has noone else has as noone cares it really is just sad.

and dont bother replying to this now saying blah blah coz i am deifnately wright on this .

no your not you idiot, its fun fighting them and looking for the search, there may be more gangs outthere to find but i doubt it

Well I like to fight with them and piss them off or get the Dwaynes backup and start doing some drive by action devil.gif And yeah, I have completed 100% and can't play online now so I need something to do?

sorry sad.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hey are the irish in purgatory aswel?

do u rekon any of you guys could get some pics up of some of these gangs

it would be much appreciated

thanks

Gangs?? washthis about then?

So i can go seek out some gangs and start something?? Didnt know there was gangs hanging about, just peds and the mutherf*cking police.