What about Sirius Radio?

Atomic Shocker

Atomic Shocker

Would be sweet if they can strike a deal and allow you to listen to your Sirius Radio sub in game. Cause if GTA IV came out for the PC I would bet there would be a mod to allow you to enter your sub info and listen to Sirius while you played.

Now bash away you haters!!

mynameissin

Ya that would be great. It would be badass to listen to Howard and Bubba the Love Sponge, while i turn the city upside down. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Learjet35A
Would be sweet if they can strike a deal and allow you to listen to your Sirius Radio sub in game

Lifetime Subscription on a Stiletto 2.....

I kind of do have SIRIUS in my game, I plug in my audio out from my SL2 into my TV and when I play the game I just make sure to turn the car radio off and I have Howard Stern or my favorite music channel "1st Wave" playing which makes the game feel like Vice City biggrin.gif

Rob Mclovin

Screw Sirius, XM all the way. Listening to Opie and anthony while driving. Or possibly some Ron and Fez along with the wild and cooky Dave.

Learjet35A
Screw Sirius, XM all the way. Listening to Opie and anthony while driving. Or possibly some Ron and Fez along with the wild and cooky Dave.

You're naming nobodies, I mentioned Howard Stern and you mentioned five guys who make a career out of trying to imitate Howard.

That's just embarassing for XM and for you.

teh man w00ter

You're naming nobodies, I mentioned Howard Stern and you mentioned five guys who make a career out of trying to imitate Howard.

That's just embarassing for XM and for you.

pwnt.