Stuck finding a car for Brucie through email

TheChairman

TheChairman

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I don't know which number car I am collecting for Brucie, but he has requested a Sabre GT that is supposed to be driving around the South Slopes area. When I log off the computer, the game brief tells me to "Go pick up the Sabre GT from Outlook."

Here's the thing: in all the previous Brucie car email things, I have always gotten a green blip that tells me where to go. This one didn't give me one. I have been driving around for "days" looking for a Sabre GT driving around, from Outlook, to South Slopes, to Meadow Park, etc. I can't find it!

Am I supposed to get a green blip? Was there some kind of glitch in the Matrix and I am stuck on this stupid thing forever doomed to never find one?

Any help out there?

TheChairman
I made a map for you, where you can find it.

Click here to view the SnapMap

You can find every single car on this page at WikiGTA (it's Dutch, but you can look at the table and the map).

Thanks for the reply, and so quick!

BUT... Still can't find it! Arrgh! Keep in mind that this is for one of Brucie's emails, not the Stevie thing which I haven't even started yet.

See original post for the details.

Am I mixing up my missions? Maybe, but I don't remember chasing the GT around for Brucie. It was sitting on a street somewhere with two dock worker guys outside and one in the drivers seat. I approached from a distance, took them by surprise and sprayed them with my MSMG.. the driver tried to take off and I blasted the GT through the back window until his body slumped out the drivers side door. Then I just left with the car.

It wasn't pretty, but it did the job. IIRC, the vehicle was stationary until I got there, there was a blip, and I either used GPS or took a cab.

TheChairman
Am I mixing up my missions? Maybe, but I don't remember chasing the GT around for Brucie. It was sitting on a street somewhere with two dock worker guys outside and one in the drivers seat. I approached from a distance, took them by surprise and sprayed them with my MSMG.. the driver tried to take off and I blasted the GT through the back window until his body slumped out the drivers side door. Then I just left with the car.

It wasn't pretty, but it did the job. IIRC, the vehicle was stationary until I got there, there was a blip, and I either used GPS or took a cab.

Yeah, that's how all the Brucie car missions were previous to this. I'm thinking it might be some sort of dang glitch or something... Tempted to contact RockStar to ask...

i just did this mission...it was in the roundabout thing...someone was driving it...and i think it was a red blip(xbox). idk if this helps or not...if worst comes the worst...go back to a previous save and restart!