Im getting Ps3 tommorow

Trayupman

To start things off im a noob but I want to play GTA4 online I saw some post on other topics but what about my sceam?!?! Yes I will get a Ps3 tommorow or Wens. I am very much a GTA fan but I want the best game I can get. cool.gif[email protected]

By that you mean the 360 is better with the downloadable content that comes later what about GTA5 will it be on 360 than

[MenaceMovies]
By that you mean the 360 is better with the downloadable content that comes later what about GTA5 will it be on 360 than

God damnit, use some bloody Grammar! I can't understand anything your saying. Now, what is it you want? You want to know how to get online or something?

Have you got an xbox 360?

From what I've heard, its a much better multiplayer on the 360. Better communication and organization than the PS3.

PS3 probably won't be as good as the 360 in the multiplayer department until Home is released.

(Google 'PS3 Home' and you should find some links to descriptions etc)

Hi there im getting ps3 tommorow I cant wait if not Tommorow than Wens I might need help when I do get. Please excuse the spelling I only type 25 words a min.

I will buy ps3 I already have the game I just want to play online mine will be brand new and I will get warranty so should I be good?!?! devil.gif[email protected]more about that later

hahhaha im only getting one thats the ps3 I heard xbox360 has breakage I dont want that to happen.

hahhaha im only getting one thats the ps3 I heard xbox360 has breakage I dont want that to happen.

Not any more

Ps3 Failure rate is higher then the 360

[MenaceMovies]

Not any more

Where did you get your statistics from? Link please.

Hey, look, it's another idiot fanboy thread.

How about you get a job for either sony or microsoft in their advertising department, instead of shilling <insert your console here>.

Screw this. I'm gonna go call someone a dickhead for posting about the f*cking fingerless gloves.

wow just say your thing and nothing about my topic you really are a player hater you can make your own topic then let me try to make fun of yours wow you must be having fun right now

Hey, look, it's another idiot fanboy thread.

How about you get a job for either sony or microsoft in their advertising department, instead of shilling <insert your console here>.

Screw this. I'm gonna go call someone a dickhead for posting about the f*cking fingerless gloves.

I got no problems with the PS3, i was on one yesterday

Im not a fanboy, just think GTA is better on 360 in terms on Xbox live and DLC

lol nah. Nice try though.

Read it wrong i guess

I agree. I have Call of Duty 4 for both PS3 and 360, and I much prefer it on the 360 for multiplayer. The whole... experience is better on the 360, much more organized and laid out.

i.e. You can access your friends page without having to leave the bloody game lol

Also:

Oh yeah and Creebda or whats your goofy name very funny

Thats not very nice is it? Your name looks like a typo.

I agree. I have Call of Duty 4 for both PS3 and 360, and I much prefer it on the 360 for multiplayer. The whole... experience is better on the 360, much more organized and laid out.

i.e. You can access your friends page without having to leave the bloody game lol

Also:

Oh yeah and Creebda or whats your goofy name very funny

Thats not very nice is it? Your name looks like a typo.

Finally! A normal guy!!

That "Trayupman" spelt my username wrong too lol

Well im still getting ps3 I know the ps3 will be better looking and might not have online play now ,but I am gonna have to be on Sonys side here Sony made a more powerful system and its gonna be around for a while xbox having been out now has online play established at this point thats true I see that but ps3 will have to make its online play just as good or better than xbox360 online play I feel that way. devil.gif

I also know that my ps3 wont go break on me if I wanna play a couple of hours, and I have not heard of any problems about ps3 breakage .

Oh my freaking goodness, if I had a nickel for every post of pure misinformation here, I'd be retired on a Hawaiian beach as we speak. First off, there will be several rounds of DLC on both systems. Secondly, PS3 XMB aka Cross Media Bar chat which will have many of the xbox360 online features, comes out next month. Good choice on the PS3, you won't be forced to replace it every third week until you die.

Good looking im sure of it when we play GTA4 with the best looking and running on ps3 that we will have the most fun with the bigger city ps3 is bigger you can t notice unless you look at both versions

Ban this moronic halfwit troll please, before he starts a fingerless gloves thread as well, and I go insane!

Good looking im sure of it when we play GTA4 with the best looking and running on ps3 that we will have the most fun with the bigger city ps3 is bigger you can t notice unless you look at both versions

Played both versions?

I have

I prefer 360 colours but other than that, there the same

.Up&Coming.

I just got a PS3, and it works great. I've played Xbox before, and I do have to say I prefer PS3 over it...

No fanboyism.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

DDDenniZZZ
Just get both, like me.

lol, I did that tounge.gif

Got a 360 just for GTA IV and a PS3 with GTA IV within like 1 week lol.

DDDenniZZZ

Played both versions?

I have

I prefer 360 colours but other than that, there the same

technically you could adjust the colors tounge.gif

btw if you do go in depth about how GTA IV runs it runs at a slightly higher resolution originally on the 360 (720p) whereas the ps3 runs at (640) i think, can't remember the exact number for ps3, but basically making the game run at 1080i/p on the 360 or ps3 just makes the game upscale.

My girl has one of those wide screens like 5 TV's side by side a real wide screen will the game be shown on that size TV?

RGC Church

and i think RGC Church is teh greatest omg xxxx

-.- you sir have IQ lower than a 1 year old

ANYTHING can break

and please.. i come on this forum with IQ warrenty - i dont want it lowering.

PS: Im being a ass because it has not been proven that PS3 is better than xbox 360

DDDenniZZZ
My girl has one of those wide screens like 5 TV's side by side a real wide screen will the game be shown on that size TV?

depends how it handles the pictures sent from the ps3. I.E. like how it handles is. That screen maybe 8000x1024 for all i know, but the picture sent from the ps3 is 1280x720. So it may stretch it or just put it in the middle.